What's new

Indian hand seen in attack on Lanka’s team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Pakistan arrested someone who in fact participated in the attack.

If there is Indian hand, police can figure it out now and present to the media, like we did with kasab.

Ajmal kasab was ammar singh, and we wont bring forth false proofs!

lol.. what's going on?? are we running short of new articles about kashmir, poverty & the rest of the c$£p about india, so that we had to dig one out from the grave??

Stupid conspiracy theory and nothing more.

If this para is what prompted to say an Indian hand is there ,

According to a forensic report, four rocket-launchers and nine explosives seized from the scene are factory-made and used by Indian forces.

Then according to the this para,

The SMGs used in the attack are of Russian, German and Chinese made,” an investigator told Dawn on Monday.

A german,Chinese and Russian hand is also there. :hitwall:

people here are masters of making delusional thread names.
where the article says that proofs of indian hands are found??
there are even russian and chinese made weapons found so are they trying to spoil pakistans image as well?????
and nobody needs to spoil pakistans image in terms of terrorism taliban is doing it very effectively.
and BTW our so mighty RAW will use authenticate army weapons to carry out such attack?? arent they supposed to be very good at their job so would they commit such blunder and even leave their weapons for pakistani government to see as proofs???//

Chinese and German made weapons are easily available in the Pakistan market, Indian made aren't. So the Chinese and German weapons may have been purchased or "Arranged" in Pakistan, question is, where did the Indian made weapons come from?

Well if the ever efficient ISI was naive enough to give its "Trained Terrorists" packets of Milk Pack and Saftey matches and other made in Pakistan stuff to leave at Taj Hotel Mumbai than the almighty RAW can be expected to do it as well.

As far as motive is concerned,

1. With the world cup matches only being held in India and
Bangladesh now, the financial benefit and publicity is all going to
India.
2. The best way to get back at Sri Lankan Cricket Board who
immediately agreed to tour Pakistan despite threats from BCCI
when they cancelled the Pakistan tour
3. Weakening of ties between Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
4. Getting back at Pakistan for helping Sri Lanka eliminate the Indian
supported LTT.
5. Further ruining the image of Pakistan and trying to get it declared
a failed and unsafe state.

And by the way, on the topic of Ajmal Kassab, try looking up the name of Sarbjeet Singh who has been captured and admitted of blasting bombs in Lahore during the early 1990's. Even his family came to meet him in Pakistan.

:rofl: Aren't you 15 years old?

Go concentrate on your studies kid, and let the sensible people talk. :wave:

I know what to do.
I wont allow people to say anything untrue about my country and religion.

And why are you bothered?
Atleast its a formal and mature talk, so who cares about age?!

Please stay on topic, and give your point of view or kindly leave as this forum isint a social networking site, but a Formal and decent forum, for people who are mature enough irrespective of nationality and age.

oh my my, this is good, to save urself from embarrassment just name india. good tactics, come up with more theories like that. lol

Chinese and German made weapons are easily available in the Pakistan market, Indian made aren't. So the Chinese and German weapons may have been purchased or "Arranged" in Pakistan, question is, where did the Indian made weapons come from?

Well if the ever efficient ISI was naive enough to give its "Trained Terrorists" packets of Milk Pack and Saftey matches and other made in Pakistan stuff to leave at Taj Hotel Mumbai than the almighty RAW can be expected to do it as well.

As far as motive is concerned,

1. With the world cup matches only being held in India and
Bangladesh now, the financial benefit and publicity is all going to
India.
2. The best way to get back at Sri Lankan Cricket Board who
immediately agreed to tour Pakistan despite threats from BCCI
when they cancelled the Pakistan tour
3. Weakening of ties between Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
4. Getting back at Pakistan for helping Sri Lanka eliminate the Indian
supported LTT.
5. Further ruining the image of Pakistan and trying to get it declared
a failed and unsafe state.

And by the way, on the topic of Ajmal Kassab, try looking up the name of Sarbjeet Singh who has been captured and admitted of blasting bombs in Lahore during the early 1990's. Even his family came to meet him in Pakistan.

take your claims to international authority and prove it if you can. i m sure you can since you have proofs :devil:

take your claims to international authority and prove it if you can. i m sure you can since you have proofs :devil:

Oh my god....... this is a reversal of roles if i've ever seen one. And when we said this after the Mumbai attacks we were greeted with the "Oh we don't need international forums to prove anything, we can just eliminate you with our mighty "Surgical Strikes" threat.

Oh my god....... this is a reversal of roles if i've ever seen one. And when we said this after the Mumbai attacks we were greeted with the "Oh we don't need international forums to prove anything, we can just eliminate you with our mighty "Surgical Strikes" threat.

i said international authority coz off course INDIA will fabricate things against pakistan. and we have already proved that 26/11 had a hand of pakistan .so on the same line if you have proofs go to international authority prove your claim and then get NATO or UN Attck INDIA like they did in Afghanistan and Iraq. and i m sure they will listen to you if you have proofs since there are more allies of pakistan in UN than INDIA's(america ,china,etc).

If TOI is unreliable then so is People's daily and Dawn.Period.

Just as an aside, Indians have used Dawn as 'very reliable' source in the past because some of their journalists have a liberal tone. ToI can't be compared.

What the hell going on.. You too "DAWN"???

I have lost hope on all south asian Newspapers now..

~~snipped~~~

The SMGs used in the attack are of Russian, German and Chinese made,’ an investigator told Dawn on Monday.

~~snipped~~

Now does that infer even Chinese hands are also seen in th attack? Specially since India does not procure ANY Chinese weaponery.. Why selective hysteria??? Or is Dawn trying to compete with TOI in so called yellow (or green) journalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom