What's new

Indian HAL to train 6 Nigerian Army pilots for flying helicopters

A friendly advise to the six Nigerian Army Aviation officers:

Make sure to personally call every Indian ground base SAM sites near the training base every times you are flying. Just in case some Indian radar crew panic and misidentify your helicopter as Pakistani.

Boys train on Choppers but men fly Fighter Jets.

1625502919859.png

so all Pakistani helicopter pilots are boys...is what you are saying? :rolleyes1:
It's not Pakistani helicopter pilots who repeatedly lose their bearings.
Another difference is men always show their true colours.....flags or otherwise. :D

Don’t we ban false flaggers? Why is he still aronuns?
why are you still living in America is the real question- no self-respect or the only way you get respect back home is telling them you live in America? a majority of your kind come to our universities as false flaggers- pretending to be students while actually coming to steal our IP and research.

why are you still living in America is the real question- no self-respect or the only way you get respect back home is telling them you live in America? a majority of your kind come to our universities as false flaggers- pretending to be students while actually coming to steal our IP and research.

Can you please provide evidence of residence? I don’t want “your kind” to be mooching off my hard earned tax money.

Also, how is criticizing India/questioning whether an Indian guy is posing as an American unpatriotic?

Can you please provide evidence of residence? I don’t want “your kind” to be mooching off my hard earned tax money.

Also, how is criticizing India/questioning whether an Indian guy is posing as an American unpatriotic?

Thank you for your tax dollars that go towards anti-China policies...but we prefer your kind to take the next flight home. You can always continue to say you were in America, while in China, to maintain that prestigious status there.

Back
Top Bottom