What's new

Indian Govt to develop own operating system

If You have something worthy Enough to Contribute please do, Please do Not try to find Joy , Which you would certainly not, as India is prospering in Every field

Where have I said that its not prospering but Indian company can work for Microsoft but can't be Microsoft.
I will buy Microsoft software even its made in India as its still Microsoft

I don't care if Toyota is not build in Japan but still its a Japaneses car. Indian companies are doing a lot in high tech but for others. even if GE for example makes a product 100% in Indian stills its a US product when it comes to the market.

We Indians don't care about whether you call a product Japanese/US ...
all we care is exposure to technology, some money and chance for us to contribute to the world (contribution as in peaceful, not terrorism as some countries are doing through non state actors)... that is all...

so your earlier statement that west is architect and India is a construction company does not hold good as a lot of Indians and R&D branches in India is a part of R&D of lot of products....

but still its Microsoft.

Toyota makes cars in Canada but still its a Japanese car.

all we care is exposure to technology, some money and chance for us to contribute to the world (contribution as in peaceful, not terrorism as some countries are doing through non state actors)... that is all...

so your earlier statement that west is architect and India is a construction company does not hold good as a lot of Indians and R&D branches in India is a part of R&D of lot of products....

Name sells, a Tommy Hilfiger T shirt made in Bangladesh is still Tommy Hilfiger The buyer doesn't care.

The day Indian company will compete against Microsoft will be the day Indians should look for and I should call a day on this Thread .

Name sells, a Tommy Hilfiger T shirt made in Bangladesh is still Tommy Hilfiger The buyer doesn't care.

Yes exactly Name sells, Microsoft knows that it has to open its R&D center in India not in Pakistan...

hope you now know the difference ... don't you ?

sameway to a lot of other software companies name of India sells....
but the name of Pakistan would not sell...

if at all Microsoft opens a software R&D in Pakistan they cannot release their products instead they will be busy asking you to "DO MORE" ...

How much you wanna bet it will be another linux redistribution :D. People do this sitting at home :P.

How much you wanna bet it will be another linux redistribution :D. People do this sitting at home :P.

Asim it is already acknowledged by us that this is not something great unless India has its own specific requirements and adds value to the open source... anyways let us wait and see whether it turns out to be like that...

now people are discussing about new microprocessor (based on MIPS it seems) design by India it seems... which certainly is something big

Yes exactly Name sells, Microsoft knows that it has to open its R&D center in India not in Pakistan...

hope you now know the difference ... don't you ?

sameway to a lot of other software companies name of India sells....
but the name of Pakistan would not sell...

if at all Microsoft opens a software R&D in Pakistan they cannot release their products instead they will be busy asking you to "DO MORE" ...

Sorry to hurt your ego (why to bring Pakistan in) Microsoft is Microsoft where its made who cares.

The day Indian company will compete against Microsoft will be the day Indians should look for and I should call a day on this Thread .

Our bussiness model is different we need not compete with Microsoft, we can make sure Microsoft is more competative by our contribution that is exactly why a lot of companies come to India (to increase their competetiveness by sharing R&D in India(...

Our bussiness model is different we need not compete with Microsoft, we can make sure Microsoft is more competative by our contribution that is exactly why a lot of companies come to India (to increase their competetiveness by sharing R&D in India(...

So they give contracts to Indian companies because India is a good contractor much much much better then Pakistan and rest of the world in IT.

Sorry to hurt your ego (why to bring Pakistan in) Microsoft is Microsoft where its made who cares.

No you did not hurt my ego...
Our bussiness model is different we need not compete with Microsoft, we can make sure Microsoft is more competative by our contribution that is exactly why a lot of companies come to India (to increase their competetiveness by sharing R&D in India)...

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

So they give contracts to Indian companies because India is a good contractor much better then Pakistan

You don't understand... this is sharing of R&D... not a contract in the sense that you are talking... we are acting as R&D consultants also...

If India calls Russia to build nuclear reactors for them it is not that Russians are contract labours... It is that Russians are acknowledged for their technological prowess... won't you say... ?

Same way when India wants to build a big dam like China, it will take the assistance of China, it does not make China as contract labours... it makes them as R&D consultants... won't you say ?

Back
Top Bottom