What's new

Indian govt. responsible for 30-year war in Sri Lanka - SL Defence Sec.

@HeinzG How's the present situation in your country , mate ?

Can any foreigner move freely in Jaffna ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The act of stopping the support of terrorist LTTE does not negate the fact that India started this terrorist act against Sri Lanka. When Rajiv Gandhi made the decision to stop supporting LTTE, it was too late, LTTE became self sustaining entity by involving in kidnappings, drug dealing, racketeering, and what not.

It provided passive, material, and strategic support to LTTE.
India will always be held responsible for its terrorist acts against Sri Lanka.

Self Sustaining entity:

I think you know only little about LTTE Organization, It became self sufficient not because of India, but because of Srilankan military.

a) 70% Percent of LTTE Artillery was actually Srilankan Army Artillery which was left behind many battles like Operation Unceasing waves

b) 90% of the Small arms which LTTE had until 2000 was taken from Srilankan army depots

c) For Years Srilanka did not develop its Naval Power to counter LTTE shipping lines along the Indian Ocean, But LTTE had a very good Sea based smuggling networks, LTTE sourced most of its small arms from countries like Thailand, Myanmar etc

I and one of my friend Meena24 have repeated many times that " LTTE IS ONE OF THE MOST RUTHLESS TERROIST ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD THAT HAS KILLED MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE"

"ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD HAS ADAPTED LTTE TACTICS".

I am very happy that the civil war in the Island Nation has come to an End, Need of the Hour is re habitation of Tamil People.

To all my fellow Indian Friends:

a) We need to know we are suffering today because of our short sighted foreign policy which are based on tactical political objectives rather than long term interests of the country.

example: Teesta water treaty with Bangladesh,

In Pakistan politics is there but not in the issue of foreign policy or Defence Procurements,but in our country it exists.

b) Even if we take in this Srilankan Issue, only our students who have boycotted their classes are going to suffer not these politicians.

What can be done now is equal rights to the Tamil People.

So when you support terrorism its your bravery.. and when we support Khalistan, Kashmir;s freedom fighter, assam, chatis garh, hayderabad's freedom fighter we are terrorist .. lol thats exactly what i wanted to hear from you... thanks

when we support the same in FATA and Balochistan you also call us as Terroists,

by the way adding to your woes, Even your covert warfare, you were not able to achieve your motives, but we are successful in it and we were already successful in the art of covert warfare.

Who told it is bravery? It is cowardice!!! Regarding East Pakistan... Pakistan should have stopped the refugees flowing into India... It is the collective mistake of Pakistani's

Reg SL... It was a blunder.... Lessons learnt with Rajiv Gandhi's death... NO terrorism supported after that.

Reg you supporting terrorists... What are you doing? Mumbai attacks, Bombs in Trains, famous food shops where there is LOT of crowd and almost all of the cases... Unarmed civilians are getting killed.... with the intention of creating riots between Hindus and Muslims in India... But those stupids never learn that it will NOT happen.

You can direct your so called freedom fighters to Indian Army anyday, They will reply in kind... NOT towards unarmed civilians!

Shortly you are welcome to do another Kargil or another Parliament attack... But NOT another Mumbai attack or bombings in crowded places!

just like youre blaming us for mumbai attacks, we also blame you for marriot hotal attack in isb. attack on unarmed civilians in mosques and shopping centers across Pakistan on daily basis. you wont know that, but we do. we have lost 40,000 civilians in last 6 years Colonel. i am more pissed off than you are, i am more angry then you.and dont lie by saying that you have stopped it. you are supporting bunch of so called sepratists in balochistan.
you called indian role in east pakistan as Cowardness . well thank you.
we are 5 times smaller than you in population, size and all. so dont be more coward by killing my nation in covert attacks. and yes you are also welcome to do another attack in Lahore-Sialkot. but stop killing my family members. or then a liberal like me will also carry a gun and kill your civilians like you are doing, or like that kasab did...

when we support the same in FATA and Balochistan you also call us as Terroists,

by the way adding to your woes, Even your covert warfare, you were not able to achieve your motives, but we are successful in it and we were already successful in the art of covert warfare.

only aim of covert attacks if to make chaos. thats what our attacks do. your media start talking about it. no one talk nothing else. and yes how can we forget mumbai attacks <3 ;) such a brilliant mission... successfully conducted ...

@HeinzG How's the present situation in your country , mate ?

Can any foreigner move freely in Jaffna ?

Not bad. I think it's better than New York.

Yes anyone can move freely in jaffna and any where in SL.

Last edited by a moderator:
a) 70% Percent of LTTE Artillery was actually Srilankan Army Artillery which was left behind many battles like Operation Unceasing waves

Wrong LTTE captured only handfull of artillery pieces from SLA. LTTE brought in majority of their artillery stock during the peace talks.They even brought in the massive 152mm howitzers.

Indian Coast Guard used Dornier aircraft to patrol the Indian Ocean and Intelligence Sharing, because of this crucial support, Srilanka was able to destroy around 7 LTTE ships in the oceans which was carrying ammunition and Arms,

I do not think Doniers patrolled the areas to the south of SL where the LTTE ammunition ships lay.

only aim of covert attacks if to make chaos. thats what our attacks do. your media start talking about it. no one talk nothing else. and yes how can we forget mumbai attacks <3 ;) such a brilliant mission... successfully conducted ...

we have also conducted PNS Mehran, PAF Kamra, a brilliant missions which breaks the back bone of your armed forces

Once you cant achieve your required objectives, you have the habit of amending it,

best example siachen glacier: you tried to capture it for 20 years, After that you ended in saying that it is a barren wasteland

I agree that Mumbai was a brilliant operation but what cost?

a) Pakistan as a terroist state, OBL hiding near a military cantonment was another point which proved our statements
b) Mean while our covert operations inside pakistan are going on very well no one cares about what you scream about balochistan, FATA Blah blah blah

Nobody and no one in the world apart from some BNP and Jamaati supporters in Bangladesh considers Awami party a terror organisation . You want India to cut ties with them ? Take it up with the UN . If they declare Awami as a terror org. , we shall act accordingly. Otherwise all these allegations are meaningless.

Essentially what you are saying is that India has the right to interfere in Bangladesh internal affairs by maintaining ties with a political party in Bangladesh? Lets ignore my allegation that they are involved in terrorizing the population for the moment.

I agree that Mumbai was a brilliant operation but what cost?

a) Pakistan as a terroist state, OBL hiding near a military cantonment was another point which proved our statements
b) Mean while our covert operations inside pakistan are going on very well no one cares about what you scream about balochistan, FATA Blah blah blah

Cost ?? terrorist state ?? :p youre funny. only you call it. and we call you :) even after OBL, i am in uk people have sympathy with us cuz we are the one who hae suffered most. so no people dont call us that. indeed a bad news for you.
2) youre nt successfull in that covert operation. and yes people do care. i saw a show on india tv, there an american women was bashing you for your involvment in balochistan :P and your experts were unable to convince her :) she was from CENTCOM...
so we are on the gaining end :)

Cost ?? terrorist state ?? :p youre funny. only you call it. and we call you :) even after OBL, i am in uk people have sympathy with us cuz we are the one who hae suffered most. so no people dont call us that. indeed a bad news for you.
2) youre nt successfull in that covert operation. and yes people do care. i saw a show on india tv, there an american women was bashing you for your involvment in balochistan :P and your experts were unable to convince her :) she was from CENTCOM...
so we are on the gaining end :)

American women bashing us for our involvement in Balochistan blah blah, she was from CENTCOM, Even the US Joint chief of staff has also accused your nation support for terroism.

can you please what did you gain?

you prevented F-16IN from entering the race in India?

or

you were able to convince the americans to stop nuclear deal with India?

what did you gain?

You gained only one that is drone attacks from Americans nothing more than that

Essentially what you are saying is that India has the right to interfere in Bangladesh internal affairs by maintaining ties with a political party in Bangladesh? Lets ignore my allegation that they are involved in terrorizing the population for the moment.

Why can't India have ties with a political party in Bangladesh ? Where's the interference in that ? Now if India was trying to influence your elections , then that is a different story.Otherwise there is no reason why India should not maintain good ties with a political party in Bangladesh. India also has decent relations with BNP, the only deal is that the Awamis played a much more responsible role when they were asked to deal with the hidden ULFA members in Bangladesh whereas the BNP just kept telling us they were not there.Of course India would be closer to a party that takes India's concerns seriously and helps it deal with its problems.No question of any interference here.

Why can't India have ties with a political party in Bangladesh ? Where's the interference in that ? Now if India was trying to influence your elections , then that is a different story.Otherwise there is no reason why India should not maintain good ties with a political party in Bangladesh. India also has decent relations with BNP, the only deal is that the Awamis played a much more responsible role when they were asked to deal with the hidden ULFA members in Bangladesh whereas the BNP just kept telling us they were not there.Of course India would be closer to a party that takes India's concerns seriously and helps it deal with its problems.No question of any interference here.

Any ties and favorable treatment for one political party over another is a bona fide interference in internal matters of another sovereign country, regardless of whatever excuses are presented.

And it is hard for common folks of any country like you and I to find out what goes on behind the scenes, what resources are allocated for who for what purposes.

This is the fundamental problem I see among Indian posters like yourself and your country's govt., media and I suspect the population as whole (looking at posts in PDF), a misunderstanding on the part of all about a basic corner stone of responsible behavior in international relations.

india had launched the tamil tigers into srilanka, the death of india PM rajiv ghandi was also result of the conflict between tamil tigers operating and indian PM, when rajiv rejected their demands after putting them into action ion srilanka

Any ties and favorable treatment for one political party over another is a bona fide interference in internal matters of another sovereign country, regardless of whatever excuses are presented.

And it is hard for common folks of any country like you and I to find out what goes on behind the scenes, what resources are allocated for who for what purposes.

This is the fundamental problem I see among Indian posters like yourself and your country's govt., media and I suspect the population as whole (looking at posts in PDF), a misunderstanding on the part of all about a basic corner stone of responsible behavior in international relations.

As long as the favourable treatment does not lead to influencing the elections , no question of interference arises. I don't know where you are getting your ideas of interference from.If there is proof that India's ties with Awami party has led to any discrepancy in the electoral process in Bangladesh, your grievances would be very valid. But for that you have to show proof and considering that BNP has won elections in the past in Bangladesh shows that India hasn't done anything wrong.

Anyway, fact of the matter is that India relations with any party in Bang are not carved in stone. If BNP would show a little more sensitivity to India's concerns and vice versa , I am sure we can look forward to having great relations between BNP and India in the future.Not difficult , but considering BNP's attitude in the past , it seems a bit unlikely.

india had launched the tamil tigers into srilanka, the death of india PM rajiv ghandi was also result of the conflict between tamil tigers operating and indian PM, when rajiv rejected their demands after putting them into action ion srilanka

How can we launch Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka, they were already there. It was a group of Lankan Tamils. We just supported them , up until the late 80s.

Back
Top Bottom