What's new

Indian govt. responsible for 30-year war in Sri Lanka - SL Defence Sec.

@Rocky25

Now to challenge your statement “…Tamils took to terrorism because their rights were denied.” Let’s see whether I can get your facts right!

1. By 1981, the 12.6% minority Tamils could buy one square inch of land in every nook and corner of Sri Lanka and not the majority 74% Sinhalese who were denied buying one square inch of land in the Jaffna peninsular because of the Thesavalamai Law…so according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy Tamils felt discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka. Interesting fairy tale….!;
2. By 1981, the Inspector General of Police (Rudra Rajasingham a Jaffna Tamil), The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (S.Sharvananda, a Jaffna Tamil), and the Attorney General (Siva Pasupathy a Jaffna Tamil) were from the minority Tamil community and not from the majority Sinhalese community…so according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, Tamils felt that they were discriminated and terrorized the island nation. Interesting fairy tale…..!;
3. By 1981, three major Diplomatic Missions were headed by Tamils including London, and most of the diplomats were Tamils…so according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, some military trained Tamils by India felt discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka haemorrhaging the island for the next 27 years. Interesting fairy tale…..!;
4. By 1981, the minority 12.6% Tamils in the state sector constituted 34.9% engineers, 35.1% of doctors, 30.2% medical technicians, 33.1% of accountants and 28.9% of surveyors and the percentages were not much different in the private sector too… so according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, the minority 12.6% Tamils some of whom who were military trained by India felt that they were discriminated and terrorized the island nation. Interesting fairy tale….!;
5. By 1981, from the 12.6% population of the minority Tamils, the University admissions constituted 27.8% for Medicine, 44.8% for Veterinary Science, 23.5% for Agriculture, 33/3% for architecture, 34.9% for engineering, etc. So according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy the minority 12.6% Tamils some of whom were trained by India for military combat felt that they were discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka for 27 years. Interesting Ha! Haa!! Fairy tale…..!;
6. By 1981, the minority Tamils had two fully fledged universities in Jaffna and in Batticaloa for their Tamil students, who stoned and chased 400 Sinhalese undergraduates and lecturers on 13 August 1977, yet had their Tamils studying at southern universities without being harassed by the Sinhalese. So according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, the minority 12.6% Tamils felt that they discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka for almost 30 years. Interesting, another Ha! Haa!! fairy tale…..?;
7. By 1981, the major grievance of the Tamil community was of the prevailing system of standardizing the University entrance marks, which would have given the opportunity for the students attending northern Government village schools that have less educational facilities like well equipped science laboratories compared to students from the ‘high society elitist Colleges’ like the Jaffna Central College, St. Patrick’s College, Hartley College, Vembadi Girls School, Point Pedro Methodist College, and become doctors, lawyers and engineers rather than following their parent’s vocation becoming fishermen, chilli farmers and toddy tappers. Having seen the southern students enter Universities from village Government Schools and not always from the elitist Colleges like Ananda, Nalanda, Royal St. Thomas, Wesley, St. Joseph’s St. Peter’s, Visakha, Museums, St. Bridget’s Ladies, Trinity, Richmond and Mahinda, et cetera, and becoming lawyers, doctors, architects and diplomats, proved positive the government’s intentions with this standardization policy. So according to Indian Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, some of the 12.6% Tamils who were trained by India to shoot Kalashnikovs at innocent civilians, felt that they were discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka for 27 years. Interesting fairy tale…..!;
Let me conclude with one more fact that would blow your Fairy Tales into comic relief trying to defend the Tamil Tiger terrorism, Velu.

In 1981, schools in the Jaffna Educational District were well supported and qualitatively superior in comparison with the situation elsewhere in the country. Jaffna Educational District had 555 Government Schools for a Tamil student population of 207,524. Whereas the capital Colombo had only 251 such schools for a multi-ethnic population of 231,690 students. In 1981, the Sri Lankan Tamils enjoyed a literacy rate of 88.3%, and the majority Sinhalese enjoyed a literacy rate of 86.5%. But according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, Sri Lanka’s 12.6% Tamils felt that they were discriminated and so terrorized Sri Lanka for 27 bloodying years.

India’s Union Minister made an interesting attempt with a cunning fairy tale to absolve and white-wash India for her human rights criminality for aiding and abetting Tamil Tiger terrorists human rights violations in Sri Lanka.…but it certainly wasn’t convincing enough to believe another of these Indian anti-Sri Lanka Tamil politicians.

LankaWeb – India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy commenting on Gotabaya Rajapaksa

Last edited by a moderator:
THe same Interpol issued red corner notice against Hafiz Sayeed.

Interpol issues red notice against Saeed | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

India provided dossiers to Pakistan.

India hands 11th dossier to Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Both are Pakistani source... By the same way provide source to prove Pakistan provided proofs to India... else STFU!

No offense meant, The proper noun should start with caps.... All you can do is send some terrorists... We can manage them!
Interpol says India yet to share Mumbai evidence - YouTube
may be you wana listen to this clip... in support of what i said. plus Pakistan's supreme court has set Hafiz saeed sb free because indian lawyer failed to give any solid evidence.

@Rocky25

Now to challenge your statement “…Tamils took to terrorism because their rights were denied.” Let’s see whether I can get your facts right!

1. By 1981, the 12.6% minority Tamils could buy one square inch of land in every nook and corner of Sri Lanka and not the majority 74% Sinhalese who were denied buying one square inch of land in the Jaffna peninsular because of the Thesavalamai Law…so according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy Tamils felt discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka. Interesting fairy tale….!;
2. By 1981, the Inspector General of Police (Rudra Rajasingham a Jaffna Tamil), The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (S.Sharvananda, a Jaffna Tamil), and the Attorney General (Siva Pasupathy a Jaffna Tamil) were from the minority Tamil community and not from the majority Sinhalese community…so according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, Tamils felt that they were discriminated and terrorized the island nation. Interesting fairy tale…..!;
3. By 1981, three major Diplomatic Missions were headed by Tamils including London, and most of the diplomats were Tamils…so according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, some military trained Tamils by India felt discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka haemorrhaging the island for the next 27 years. Interesting fairy tale…..!;
4. By 1981, the minority 12.6% Tamils in the state sector constituted 34.9% engineers, 35.1% of doctors, 30.2% medical technicians, 33.1% of accountants and 28.9% of surveyors and the percentages were not much different in the private sector too… so according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, the minority 12.6% Tamils some of whom who were military trained by India felt that they were discriminated and terrorized the island nation. Interesting fairy tale….!;
5. By 1981, from the 12.6% population of the minority Tamils, the University admissions constituted 27.8% for Medicine, 44.8% for Veterinary Science, 23.5% for Agriculture, 33/3% for architecture, 34.9% for engineering, etc. So according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy the minority 12.6% Tamils some of whom were trained by India for military combat felt that they were discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka for 27 years. Interesting Ha! Haa!! Fairy tale…..!;
6. By 1981, the minority Tamils had two fully fledged universities in Jaffna and in Batticaloa for their Tamil students, who stoned and chased 400 Sinhalese undergraduates and lecturers on 13 August 1977, yet had their Tamils studying at southern universities without being harassed by the Sinhalese. So according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, the minority 12.6% Tamils felt that they discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka for almost 30 years. Interesting, another Ha! Haa!! fairy tale…..?;
7. By 1981, the major grievance of the Tamil community was of the prevailing system of standardizing the University entrance marks, which would have given the opportunity for the students attending northern Government village schools that have less educational facilities like well equipped science laboratories compared to students from the ‘high society elitist Colleges’ like the Jaffna Central College, St. Patrick’s College, Hartley College, Vembadi Girls School, Point Pedro Methodist College, and become doctors, lawyers and engineers rather than following their parent’s vocation becoming fishermen, chilli farmers and toddy tappers. Having seen the southern students enter Universities from village Government Schools and not always from the elitist Colleges like Ananda, Nalanda, Royal St. Thomas, Wesley, St. Joseph’s St. Peter’s, Visakha, Museums, St. Bridget’s Ladies, Trinity, Richmond and Mahinda, et cetera, and becoming lawyers, doctors, architects and diplomats, proved positive the government’s intentions with this standardization policy. So according to Indian Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, some of the 12.6% Tamils who were trained by India to shoot Kalashnikovs at innocent civilians, felt that they were discriminated and terrorized Sri Lanka for 27 years. Interesting fairy tale…..!;
Let me conclude with one more fact that would blow your Fairy Tales into comic relief trying to defend the Tamil Tiger terrorism, Velu.

In 1981, schools in the Jaffna Educational District were well supported and qualitatively superior in comparison with the situation elsewhere in the country. Jaffna Educational District had 555 Government Schools for a Tamil student population of 207,524. Whereas the capital Colombo had only 251 such schools for a multi-ethnic population of 231,690 students. In 1981, the Sri Lankan Tamils enjoyed a literacy rate of 88.3%, and the majority Sinhalese enjoyed a literacy rate of 86.5%. But according to India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy, Sri Lanka’s 12.6% Tamils felt that they were discriminated and so terrorized Sri Lanka for 27 bloodying years.

India’s Union Minister made an interesting attempt with a cunning fairy tale to absolve and white-wash India for her human rights criminality for aiding and abetting Tamil Tiger terrorists human rights violations in Sri Lanka.…but it certainly wasn’t convincing enough to believe another of these Indian anti-Sri Lanka Tamil politicians.

LankaWeb – India’s Union Minister V. Narayanasamy commenting on Gotabaya Rajapaksa

This may be the first time i'm agreeing with every single point in a post you have made.. Even though it seems to be a direct quotation from an article..:tup:

Interpol says India yet to share Mumbai evidence - YouTube
may be you wana listen to this clip... in support of what i said. plus Pakistan's supreme court has set Hafiz saeed sb free because indian lawyer failed to give any solid evidence.

Try to use some sense...

Interpol says India yet to share Mumbai evidence | Reuters

The news came on 2008/12/23... Not even a month from 26/11... The question is whether India shared evidence or NOT to Pakistan... I provided Pakistani proof to back my claim.

In 1980 there was a failed assassination attempt on Indira Gandhi.... It is like telling that Indira Gandhi was NOT assassinated and she died a natural death by showing 1980 proof!

Spokane Daily Chronicle - Google News Archive Search

Tamils should stop trying to threaten the integrity of Sri Lanka. They had every right to crush those LTTE terrorists brutally, especially that butcher Prabhakaran.

@Rocky25Now to challenge your statement “…Tamils took to terrorism because their rights were denied.” Let’s see whether I can get your facts right!

If I provide you a proof.... refute that proof... But rather you were taking another news in some pro-Lanka forum and replying me back!

There is difference between genuine news papers and forums where someone writes 'What a fairy tale... what a fairy tale!'.

The SL Tamils are NOT fools to wage a bloody war even after they were being treated nicely! If they were like that then... the various MNC in US should have SL Tamil CEO's, NOT the Jews.

So the onus is on SL government to analyze what went wrong and correct all possible mistakes. If you keep on saying 'what a fairy tale....' NO one can stop you... I am NOT ready for this game.

You can play it all day! Thank you!

Tamils should stop trying to threaten the integrity of Sri Lanka. They had every right to crush those LTTE terrorists brutally, especially that butcher Prabhakaran.

Do you have selective amnesia? When naxals threaten India's integrity you were advocating the innocence and suffering of Naxals and highlight state/ center govt as butchers and talking big about human rights. Here in this thread you are talking total opposite.

The number of Tamils (civilians) killed by Srilankan forces are too great to be justified. I'm not justifying LTTE actions but Srilankan forces are as evil as LLTE.
Take a stand and stick to it.

Do you have selective amnesia? When naxals threaten India's integrity you were advocating the innocence and suffering of Naxals and highlight state/ center govt as butchers and talking big about human rights. Here in this thread you are talking total opposite.

The no of Tamils (civilians) killed by Srilankan forces are too great to be justified. I'm not justifying LTTE actions but Srilankan forces are as evil as LLTE.
Take a stand and stick to it.

India has NO right to interfere in internal affairs of another soveriegn country. When I speak for Naxals it's because I have the right to as it is our internal matter. Those Lankan tamils are NOT Indians. If Tamil Nadu people are so interested in supporting murderous thugs like LTTE they can secede from India and spare the rest of us the embarrassment.

India has NO right to interfere in internal affairs of another soveriegn country. When I speak for Naxals it's because I have the right to as it is our internal matter. Those Lankan tamils are NOT Indians. If Tamil Nadu people are so interested in supporting murderous thugs like LTTE they can secede from India and spare the rest of us the embarrassment.

Do you have comprehension problem ..did you read. So now you are not eligible to talk about humanity. Stop this nonsense. Mr. Pakistani!

The number of Tamils (civilians) killed by Srilankan forces are too great to be justified. I'm not justifying LTTE actions but Srilankan forces are as evil as LLTE.

Do you have comprehension problem ..did you read. So now you are not eligible to talk about humanity. Stop this nonsense. Mr. Pakistani!

Killing of innocent civilians is saddening but it is Sri Lanka'a internal issue, let them deal with it. India has no right to be a moral preacher when our country is responsible for more brutalities in our North East and Kashmir. If our Tamils want to destabilise Sri Lanka then they can part ways with the Indian Union.

Try to use some sense...

Interpol says India yet to share Mumbai evidence | Reuters

The news came on 2008/12/23... Not even a month from 26/11... The question is whether India shared evidence or NOT to Pakistan... I provided Pakistani proof to back my claim.

In 1980 there was a failed assassination attempt on Indira Gandhi.... It is like telling that Indira Gandhi was NOT assassinated and she died a natural death by showing 1980 proof!

Spokane Daily Chronicle - Google News Archive Search

yeah i agree it was a month later . but then our Supreme court set Hafiz saeed sb free because in verdict it was said that Prosecutor has failed to provide enough proof against hafiz sb. but you guys have no respect for any Pak institution, and you would disrespect our SC. so you can keep doing it. and keep saying that SC let hafiz sb go because he is a terrorist. actually the prob i see is your govt and media target every single person whom we love. Either its in any field. Science-Politics-Cricket-Media-Religious personality every one.

yeah i agree it was a month later . but then our Supreme court set Hafiz saeed sb free because in verdict it was said that Prosecutor has failed to provide enough proof against hafiz sb. but you guys have no respect for any Pak institution, and you would disrespect our SC. so you can keep doing it. and keep saying that SC let hafiz sb go because he is a terrorist. actually the prob i see is your govt and media target every single person whom we love. Either its in any field. Science-Politics-Cricket-Media-Religious personality every one.

Wow It is NOT Pakistani Supreme court set Hafiz Saeed free... It is Lahore High court on June 2, 2009... Not within a month from Nov 26, 2008!

Lahore High Court orders release of Hafiz Saeed | NDTV.com

The same proof was enough for the Interpol to give red corner notice to same Hafiz Saeed!!!

Interpol issues red notice against Saeed | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM

The paper said the CBI, which acts as an agency for all dealings with Interpol, has written to the world police body to get an RCN issued against Saeed, who was “let off by the Lahore High Court as Islamabad didn`t press charges against him.”

It is Pakistani government which is the prosecutor.... Not the Indian government! How will the Pakistani Government prosecute their proxy in-human stooge?

Why should we have respect for institutions which supports terrorism as a state policy? Between it is NOT Pakistani Supreme court! There case did NOT reach that level!

Regards our love for your scientists is because of AQ Khan's... a nuclear proliferator..... Accepted by him and the then Pakistani President Musharraf pardoned him... What a scientist!

Pakistani Politicians.... Musharraf.... one of the sane Pakistani Politicians... Now was arrested.... Benazir Butto.... You guys assassinated her... Zardari.. Mr 10% even you guys won't have slightest of respect for him, Then are you asking us to respect these people?

Cricketers.... In don't understand,.... Do you mean IPL?? It is governing bodies decision.... Who stopped you from creating PPL and invite other cricketers to play in Pakistani.... Frankly I hope Indian players won't be interested!

Media.... You mean Zahid Hamid? Apart from him are there any very prominent media persons? Sorry they don't amaze us!

Religious Personalities.... Opps I never knew that you treat terrorists as religious personalities!

Back
Top Bottom