What's new

Indian Govt didn't consult US Govt on its Kashmir move : US

Ugly guy with a beautiful woman.

@Kabira

@PakSword kuchh bolta kyon nahi hai iss photo ke bare mein? Pata nahi kya dekha uss admi mein iss ladki ne.
dude... valley girls i have interacted with are fed up with violence and poverty level in valley....they are looking for better life....i.e guy who could take care of her and her family....i.e he needs job....well off indians have started to flock to kashmir valley......u got a job with decent salary....no worries u will get a girl within one or two months......now thing is kashmir valley youth are unemployed....no job no income....thus forcing girls drop cultural differences.....better life or guy from ur background....majority are choosing later....thats what i am afraid.....removal of A370 is grave injustice on kashmiri people....

and same leader who lacks vision is invited , greeted and lauded by many leaders....

Countries don't invite individuals, they invite representatives of a state regardless of who that person is.

Modi couldn't enter the USA or any western European countries because of his involvement in Gujarat genocide. He was however invited as a representative of India.

States never invite individuals. States only ever invite states. Know the difference.

Countries don't invite individuals, they invite representatives of a state regardless of who that person is.

Modi couldn't enter the USA or any western European countries because of his involvement in Gujarat genocide. He was however invited as a representative of India.

States never invite individuals. States only ever invite states. Know the difference.
how about his invitation to US congress as PM of India ....he was invited as individual...

dude... valley girls i have interacted with are fed up with violence and poverty level in valley....they are looking for better life....i.e guy who could take care of her and her family....i.e he needs job....well off indians have started to flock to kashmir valley......u got a job with decent salary....no worries u will get a girl within one or two months......now thing is kashmir valley youth are unemployed....no job no income....thus forcing girls drop cultural differences.....better life or guy from ur background....majority are choosing later....thats what i am afraid.....removal of A370 is grave injustice on kashmiri people....

Fly to any western or any other country. Go to a club and see how many Indian guys get any attention from women at any level.

Being coerced and forced into a situation and then further being forced to take an action in that situation doesn't equal choice.

Indian govt officially did not claimed it, it was Print.in that made the claim via its sources.
May be india wanted america to have the taste of its own medecine of how it feels to use your name in fake news. First it was mediation news and now this.
Or may be india and usa are both playing this game of fooling the world and especially pakistan, who knows ?

If thats true then you govt never claimed 300 terrorist killed in balokat. Also your MoEF openly stated that didn't killed anyone in our airstrike lol that was your media lol....

your media claimed that we have shot down F16 and later after hours your military and govt take that note because that was successfully sell inside your country when you got lashes from PAF in the broad day light because your govt and mil doesn;t have anything to offer to counter so thay picked your media note and push when they see your gullible nation (AS USUAL) buying your media shits lol

how about his invitation to US congress as PM of India ....he was invited as individual...
Read my post again, slowly.

Congress invited the Indian state, Modi went there as a representative of the state.

States invite states, not individuals.

What is curious is the surprise that Pakistan and Pakistanis are exhibiting. BJP manifesto has clearly stated since its inception over a decade ago that it will abrogate article 370 when it is in power. Upto now BJP lacked the numbers in the Lok Sabha and the Rajya Sabha. It gerrymandered the numbers in the Rajya Sabha to achieve its end.
So anyone who can read would have known for over a decade that this day is coming and is a central plank of the BJP party.

Thanks to Modi madness, it has been a Pak-India problem, but now it has become the gravest problem for the world!!! A Pak-India nuclear exchange would end the world - specifically built over 400 years for the comfort and luxury of the Western folks - would be gone within the blink of an eye!!! Now is the time to panic.....

A man may forget the murderer of his father but not the loss of patrimony - Socrates

India didn't consult US before revoking J&K's special constitutional status - US State Department
US state department denies claims of Indian media that India had inform them of revoking special status of Kashmir, many journalists like Najam Sethi in Pakistan also believed that news and did a show on it. But US state department has now clarified that all of that was a lie and India didn't do any consultation with them.

504191_95888967.jpg

واشنگٹن: (دنیا نیوز) امریکی سٹیٹ ڈیپارٹمنٹ کی جانب سے جاری اہم بیان میں کہا گیا ہے کہ مقبوضہ کشمیر کی خصوصی حیثیت ختم کرنے کے معاملے میں بھارت کی امریکا کے ساتھ مشاورت کی میڈیا رپورٹس غلط ہیں

یو ایس سٹیٹ ڈیپارٹمنٹ کی جانب سے جاری ٹویٹ میں امریکا کی نائب معاون وزیر خارجہ ایلس ویلز کی جانب سے تردیدی بیان میں کہا گیا ہے کہ بھارت نے مقبوضہ کشمیر کی خصوصی آئینی حیثیت ختم کرنے سے قبل امریکا سے نہ ہی مشاورت کی نہ ہی اطلاع دی۔

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1159114095909580800

State_SCA

✔@State_SCA

Contrary to press reporting, the Indian government did not consult or inform the US Government before moving to revoke Jammu and Kashmir’s special constitutional status. - AGW

ایلس ویلز نے ٹویٹ میں لکھا کہ بھارت کی امریکا کے ساتھ مشاورت کی میڈیا رپورٹس غلط ہیں۔

خیال رہے کہ امریکا کی نائب معاون وزیر خارجہ ایلس ویلز ان دنوں ایک اہم دورے پر پاکستان میں موجود ہیں۔

What do you expect, to send an official letter to your senior for permission?????

These things will only be informal.. which their diplomats didn't object/refuse

Back
Top Bottom