What's new

Indian govt behind Mumbai Attacks: Satish Verma

LOL Indian members of PDF Suddenly Have Come To Know More About The Mind Of Ajmal Kasab that they are Explaining It So 'Eloquently' Now.

go and check the confession he made when injected with truth serum.YouTube.

So you are saying your government is full of fools. I will give more credit to them. Not everything is out in open on which some Paksitani's are making the judgement.
That's not acting fool, that's acting maacho. Getting hyper about a situation preparing your army sending them to the border, and on the last minute stopping them from attacking Pakistan is a foolish act :D

You arguments are getting ridiculous !! You are descending from logic to petty point scoring.

As far as SC suo moto and investigation are concerned ..26/11 has been investigated to hilt by numerous agencies all around the world NIA(India), FBI(USA), FIA(Pakistan)..do you know what conclusion they arrived at?

DO you know about the report submitted by your own FIA..it states that "26/11 attacks were planned and executed from Pakistan by Pakistani nationals". It is on the basis of which, you arrested and charge sheeted 6 LeT terrorist, who are currently under trial in Pakistan.

And you know how many were convicted for that terrorist attack? NONE!! Because no agency could find any prove against any of the accused including Hafiz Saeed. And since all the actual perpetrators were either dead or in the case of the lone survivor, in Indian custody, we can safely assume that India had the charge of investigation and interrogation. Not just that, all other subsequent investigations, internationally, were driven from Indian investigations, claims and accusations.

But now, a member of the Indian Civil Administrations comes out and states on record that it was actually the Indian Government behind the attacks. Perhaps they simply used hired guns to carry out the attacks, who knows. A through investigation of this accusation must be carried out under the Supreme Court of India guidance.

And by the way, we all very conveniently keep forgetting the first casualty of this attack, was it not a senior police official who had uncovered the involvement of Indian Army personnel in Samjhota express terrorism???? I mean, was that a coincidence????

An

And by the way, we all very conveniently keep forgetting the first casualty of this attack, was it not a senior police official who had uncovered the involvement of Indian Army personnel in Samjhota express terrorism???? I mean, was that a coincidence????

He was ATS Chief (Anti terror wing) who supposed to fight terrorists first, and he is killed in action. whats wrong with that?

My opinion.

1. The Congress wanted to dock Modi.

They and the rest of the pets from madam's kennels.

2. The CBI was asked to investigate if the encounters were false.

3. The CBI said encounter was false and that this put Modi in the dock.

CBI as Modi ji said has become nothing more than Congress Bureau of Investigation.

4. Some politician decided to go one step ahead, Ishrat Jahan is not a terrorist and Gujarat Police with Modi's nod killed her.

Money can do wonders under the table mate. :wink:

5. Gujarat police says, hey, we did the encounter, but intelligence that was a terrorist cell came from IB.
6. Suprise, IB reports in to Union Ministry (Congress)

Which is the last bastion of neutral, just law and is not bought over by the Dynasty.

7. Congress realises, ****....mar gaye.

They're already over from the politics the coming election.

8. By now, IB closes ranks and decides to crap the CBI. Since, they don't want their own person to be investigated.

Which is a good thing considering that this will expose the hand in glove between the Dynasty and the latter.

9. Shinde (Union Home Minister from Congress) realises the mess and says, he is not sure what the status of Ishrat Jahan is, contradicting what the CBI is saying. (By the way CBI, was asked to investigate if she was killed in a fake encounter, not, if she was a terrorist.)

Shinde is an extension of Digvijaya Singh.

Now problem is, IB says terrorist. CBI says no. Home Ministry realises they are caught in the middle since both report in to them :D Guj Police laughing saying, "Look before you leap"

Modi ji must be laughing his behind off. :rofl:

Now, the problem is IB cannot be brought before the courts, since they will say OSA. Official Secrets Act. CBI, let themselves be used.

Moral of the story : CBI needs to be made into a separate institution like the CEC.

CBI is no more the premier agency that it used to be to protect national interests at home.

Allying with the Dynasty, it has shown the mango man where the country is going.

And yet some wise-a$$es here continue to worship the Dynasty.

Sure!!!! He Is Supplicating Bhagwan Something Which Even A Borderline Muslim Would Not Do
says who ?
once again go check the same video in which he reveals his Muslim background, his family, village, lot more..

says who ?
once again go check the same video in which he reveals his Muslim background, his family, village, lot more..

There Is No Muslim Village in Pakistan Where Hindu Gods Are Worshiped Or Where A Marathi Accent Is Spoken

There Is No Muslim Village in Pakistan Where Hindu Gods Are Worshiped Or Where A Marathi Accent Is Spoken

suddenly everybody is an expert in accent one calls it marathi accent, another one certifies it's jungli punjabi, and the list goes on..:rofl:
kasab didn't say he worship Hindu god, I didn't claim so, what I said is " while he believe in Allah as Muslim, he recognises the concept of a Hindu god, worshiped by Hindus, so many of them got killed by him so he thinks Hindu god will not forgive him for killing so many of Hindus.
It's not that hard to understand, moderate people including Muslims often says " ram and Allah are two different names of same god, kasab's concept is a little different, he believes Allah and bhagawan are different entities , he as Muslim worship Allah and Hindus worship bhagawan, since he killed somebody belong to bhagawan he is afraid that naturally bhagawan will be angry on him.

suddenly everybody is an expert in accent one calls it marathi accent, another one certifies it's jungli punjabi, and the list goes on..:rofl:
kasab didn't say he worship Hindu god, I didn't claim so, what I said is " while he believe in Allah as Muslim, he recognises the concept of a Hindu god, worshiped by Hindus, so many of them got killed by him so he thinks Hindu god will not forgive him for killing so many of Hindus.
It's not that hard to understand, moderate people including Muslims often says " ram and Allah are two different names of same god, kasab's concept is a little different, he believes Allah and bhagawan are different entities , he as Muslim worship Allah and Hindus worship bhagawan, since he killed somebody belong to bhagawan he is afraid that naturally bhagawan will be angry on him.
Seems like you did a thorough research on Kassab while the ones who caught him didn't know that much. Whatever that accent is, it's not Pakistani

Dear You Honestly Have No Idea Of Islam,Muslims Do Not Recognise Any Other Deity Than Almighty Allah For It amounts To Shirk
(Polytheism) Something Which Is Unforgivable In Islam

Dear You Honestly Have No Idea Of Islam,Muslims Do Not Recognise Any Other Deity Than Almighty Allah For It amounts To Shirk
(Polytheism) Something Which Is Unforgivable In Islam

But then Kasab also did not have any idea of Islam.. So its possible that he did not believe in singularity of God

Dear You Honestly Have No Idea Of Islam,Muslims Do Not Recognise Any Other Deity Than Almighty Allah For It amounts To Shirk (Polytheism) Something Which Is Unforgivable In Islam
* don't give me the definition of " true Muslim" to me, I am not intrusted in knowing. I am taking about real world Muslims, millions of Muslims, with varsity of *personal concepts and beliefs. if a Muslim could go against Islam and become a terrorist it's entirely possible for a Muslim to have the the concept *of " a *single god with many names, like ram, rahim,Jesus, etc or a concept like " different god's for different religious people ,Allah for Muslims and bhagawan for Hindus ". or are you suggesting that going against Islam and becoming a terrorist is more easy and possible( is it a lesser deviation from the original teaching ) than a average Muslim to have the concept I explained above ?

Back
Top Bottom