What's new

Indian Government to Encourage Settlements Along Disputed India-China Border

this time it is not tents, but tanks. india deserve to be taught a lesson for every 30 years or so. The only diffirence this time we will see independent assam, skih, tamilnadu, maoist state standing along india, and all its neighbours will have their share in our next operation; Kashmir for pakistan, west bangel for BD, kerala for lanka, ect.
Sounds like the Chinese are feeling threatened and are going bonkers :lol:

Sounds like the Chinese are feeling threatened and are going bonkers :lol:
no, we are just await for the excuse you give to us, just like your forward policy before. frankly speaking, our military development shifted to air and naval in recent years, our land force are eager for such a war to avoid being marginized. considering vietnam is so weak, india is a perfect object for them to prove themself.

when you consider now they are excercise air drop tanks in your border, you know what they will plan to do

Last edited:
Believe yourself not a slave and proud of your India and do not and no need to pretend to be like the locals to say something.
Save that it to yourself.Dont need to spend here

this time it is not tents, but tanks. india deserve to be taught a lesson for every 30 years or so. The only diffirence this time we will see independent assam, skih, tamilnadu, maoist state standing along india, and all its neighbours will have their share in our next operation; Kashmir for pakistan, west bangel for BD, kerala for lanka, ect.

Funny we got the concern of the PRC when Xi Jingping send his special messanger in to India.
What else gou guys are thinking?
Soft policy former PM Manmohan Singh is one of our
peaceful face.But we have men like Narendra Modi if you push us too much.
Like I said spent all these numbers some other small nation.Dont try to spent against us.

no, we are just await for the excuse you give to us, just like your forward policy before. frankly speaking, our military development shifted to air and naval in recent years, our land force are eager for such a war to avoid being marginized. considering vietnam is so weak, india is a perfect object for them to prove themself.

when you consider now they are excercise air drop tanks in your border, you know what they will plan to do

Sorry we dont have a time to waste for destory more tents in uninhabitable places

Last edited:
Save that it to yourself.Dont need to spend here

Funny we got the concern of the PRC when Xi Jingping send his special messanger in to India.
What else gou guys are thinking?
Soft policy former PM Manmohan Singh is one of our
peaceful face.But we have men like Narendra Modi if you push us too much.
Like I said spent all these numbers some other small nation.Dont try to spent against us.

Sorry we dont have a time to waste for destory more tents in uninhabitable places
haha, our PM also visited india before 1962, what happened next?

you view Modi as a god, we don't, he is just an average official who learned something from China

Don't you think we are stupid to spend hundred of billions dollors on world-class border infrastructure for no reason? we just await for another excuse you give us like 1962

you view Modi as a god, we don't, he is just an average official who learned something from China

Don't you think we are stupid to spend hundred of billions dollors on world-class border infrastructure for no reason? we just await for another excuse you give us like 1962

You spent and also you did some cheap tricks in 1967 &1987
And you got some gift especialy in 1967.By then PRC so called courage is reduced to tent making .

And you got some gift especialy in 1967.By then PRC so called courage is reduced to tent making .
you can believe whatever you imagin, and I just state the facts.

if you want to play this kind of dirty trick, don't blame us later just like your forward policy before. this is our bottom line.

Since india is the only country we havn't settel land border with, it is the only direction our land force could go, not vietnam. believe me, this is our overall strategy to deal with India.

Pity on me as you wish.
democracy and freedom are the last shame-proof sheet indians use to cover their incompetence and backward. voting once by several year will make them reach organism.

we will see what would happen if you begin to implement such plan

you can believe whatever you imagin, and I just state the facts.

if you want to play this kind of dirty trick, don't blame us later just like your forward policy before. this is our bottom line.

Since india is the only country we havn't settel land border with, it is the only direction our land force could go, not vietnam. believe me, this is our overall strategy to deal with India.

You can imagine whatever you want.
Your govt knows its pwn limitation.That is why while they intimidate Vietnam with strong words and actions like ramming the ships
they would restrain when it comes to India and talk a lot about peaceful India China relation.
We know its meaning.So save your dreams yourself dont reveal it here

You can imagine whatever you want.
Your govt knows its pwn limitation.That is why while they intimidate Vietnam with strong words and actions like ramming the ships
they would restrain when it comes to India and talk a lot about peaceful India China relation.
We know its meaning.So save your dreams yourself dont reveal it here
again, typical big mouth indian without facts to back up. keep delusioning yourself. not worth of my reasoning anymore.

democracy and freedom are the last shame-proof sheet indians use to cover their incompetence and backward. voting once by several year will make them reach organism.

we will see what would happen if you begin to implement such plan

We are also waiting.Small nations around have only two options complaint UN or ask help from US.
But we Indians have lot of other options.CCP knows that .That is why they dont provoke us too much.
PRC need India peaceful foreign policy for power playing in this region.

again, typical big mouth indian without facts to back up. keep delusioning yourself. not worth of my reasoning anymore.

You dont have anything to pointed.
Noone canr deny what happens in 1967.And you cant digest PRC peaceful policy towards .Like I said PRC knows its strength and weakness that indeed good.

We are settling people inside our borders. I don't know what's the tension about. It is like asking Chinese to not let people settle in Tibet just because we are 'offended'.

Isn't that silly?

If we intruded, it is understandable to get angry but we are doing this inside our borders. Why are certain members here so angry about what we do inside India?

pigi mouth think he is the US killer and reverse engineer all Russian weapons and talk big now please wake up from your wet dream

Back
Top Bottom