What's new

Indian Girls - Spin Off Thread (split from Paris Air Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I have been told about the legendary beauty of Pakistani models....could someone prove its authenticity?

In the meanwhile, check out this babe:

194728688033f6b02757ae882b0fd831.jpg

SA, it seems you and i have matching choices!
Isha Koppikar is very sexy as is Neha Dhupia(who is a delhi'ite i might add)

Skull-Buster ----------------------------
Looking to your PDF posts I thought you are old Jihadi Mullah :rofl:, thanks GOD you also like beauties..

I agree Pakistani Girls are beautifull in an average...

Here's a Southie actress Shriya....Tamilians are apparently crazy about her:

f11cc33c9e33fc9d3a395e77756a3c9b.jpg

587a7fb4774836f23d6f6337e7c35c35.jpg

Stealth Assassin said:
Because its your trademark post!

I'm willing to admit to my interests, but the racial composition of India (though it does contain fringe groups) is roughly the same, and it's difficult to see how the following two groups of people are the same.

c17142ac93e83e94bfcd3ad985b0b57f.jpg

Jeez RR, could you save your "racial interests" for another thread? Do us all a favour by posting pictures of your favourite Pakistani babes.

Thanks

I'm willing to admit to my interests, but the racial composition of India (though it does contain fringe groups) is roughly the same, and it's difficult to see how the following two groups of people are the same.

Because unlike many other countries, India is vast enough to have MANY ethnic groups, and racial compositions, each completely different from the other, as the photos above suggest. And i also saw your old thread in which you said, India has a 'set' look, could not be more further from the truth.

There is a reason why South Asia is called the "Indian Subcontinent", because most of the entire subcontinent is covered by India...and that means a LOT of different people.

I also remember you talking about HP as being a 'fringe' state, a state that occupies so much of land mass % wise of India, is being called a fringe state by you! How intelligent!

Either way, nothing you say will make these people say anything other than that they are Indians. And say that loud.Hehe.

Because unlike many other countries, India is vast enough to have MANY ethnic groups, and racial compositions, each completely different from the other, as the photos above suggest. And i also saw your old thread in which you said, India has a 'set' look, could not be more further from the truth.

There is a reason why South Asia is called the "Indian Subcontinent", because most of the entire subcontinent is covered by India...and that means a LOT of different people.

I also remember you talking about HP as being a 'fringe' state, a state that occupies so much of land mass % wise of India, is being called a fringe state by you! How intelligent!

Either way, nothing you say will make these people say anything other than that they are Indians. And say that loud.Hehe.

Not this thread Malay, not this thread. Trust me, you don't want RR to get started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom