What's new

Indian girl slapped with sedition case after chanting ‘Pakistan zindabad’ at anti-CAA rally

Chanting Pakistan Zindabad is treason in India, just like chanting Nawaz Sharif zindabad, or Bilawal Zindabad or PTI Muradabad , or Imran Muradabad is in Pakistan. Period

Why chant Pakistan Zindabad, when she knows the repercussions it carries? her intentions was to ruffle feathers and get noticed in the bargain
In the same breadth, will she chant Isreal Zindabad ? I guess not!

Yes, she knew the repercussions but I think her intention was not to gain publicity but to provoke people to think. A live version of the song "Panchi nadiya pawan ke jhonkay, koi sarhad na inhe rokay".

Yes, she knew the repercussions but I think her intention was not to gain publicity but to provoke people to think. A live version of the song "Panchi nadiya pawan ke jhonkay, koi sarhad na inhe rokay".

provoke people to think what ? These are not peaceful times. There was once a time for that. But you know what happened in Mumbai

provoke people to think what ? These are not peaceful times. There was once a time for that. But you know what happened in Mumbai

Well, I agree that her choice of words was unwise.

But for me, one outcome has been good. I never trusted Owaisi senior, and the way he just refused to assist this woman, Amulya, has proven correct my suspicion about him.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom