What's new

Indian girl slapped with sedition case after chanting ‘Pakistan zindabad’ at anti-CAA rally

She is a mole planted by Pro CAA league. The plan is to demonize anti CAA protesters by equating them with anti nationals. THis way the protests will die down soon.
a. That is your assumption without credible evidence that she's a 'mole'.
- She is however a kid - without irrefutable doubt.

b. Demonizing the anti-CAA & labeling it as anti-National and/or pro-Pakistani was the much expected/anticipated move by the Government, but I fail to see how it has worked (to date). In fact, in most cases it seems to have blown out in their faces.

c. Ever since the CAA & NRC was introduced months ago, there truly isn't any sight of anything dying out.

a. That is your assumption without credible evidence that she's a 'mole'.
- She is however a kid - without irrefutable doubt.

b. Demonizing the anti-CAA & labeling it as anti-National and/or pro-Pakistani was the much expected/anticipated move by the Government, but I fail to see how it has worked (to date). In fact, in most cases it seems to have blown out in their faces.

c. Ever since the CAA & NRC was introduced months ago, there truly isn't any sight of anything dying out.

BJP's stand that Anti CAA protesters are anti nationals is gaining ground, because of these developments

Should slap sedition on the organizers as well, so that next time who invites these people know the consequences of their retardedness.

Kinda stupid how indian grown men reacted to this small girl they got so agitated and frightened by her. I so a small silly girl calling out slogans and as a Pakistani I don’t get it why she was calling our name out for! My mother tongue is different to you south Asians

Indian Mullahs and RSS rapists feeling threatened by a little girl.

well one thing is for sure, owaisi the arse is leading people into an abyss.

19-year-old Amulya shouted 'Pakistan zindabad' at an anti-CAA rally

Pro-Pakistan-slogan_170668923e5_large.jpg

Bengaluru: A 19-year-old girl was arrested and sent to 14-day judicial custody for shouting "Pakistan zindabad" at an anti-CAA rally here a day ago, police said on Friday.

"Amulya was arrested after we booked her under sections 124A, 153A and 153B of the IPC in a sedition case filed suo-motu for raising pro-Pakistan slogans at an anti-CAA rally," a police official told IANS.

The police produced Amulya earlier in the day at the residence of Judge Shamsheen Ankur, who sent her on a 14-day judicial custody.

Auulya_170668f4211_medium.jpg

The woman named Amulya being taken away by police after she raised slogans during a protest rally against CAA by AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi at Freedom Park in Bengaluru on Thursday.Image Credit: ANI
Amulya was whisked away from the dais on Thursday for shouting "Pakistan zindabad" at the anti-CAA rally organised by the Hindu-Muslim-Sikh-Issai Federation at the Freedom Park in the city, where AIMIM president Asauddin Owaisi was present and prevented her from raising the pro-Pakistan slogan.

Attacking the AIMIM and Owaisi, the Karnataka unit of BJP tweeted: "'Anti-CAA Activist Amulya Leona shouts PAKISTAN ZINDABAD in the presence of AIMIM Chief @asadowaisi at Bengaluru. Truth is that protests against #CAA are a joint venture between Pakistan & Anti-National Forces led by @INCIndia. Those who support Pakistan should go there forever."

Owaisi reportedly has clarified that his party has no links with Amulya.

Amulya's father Leona Noronha has condemned his daughter's act. Speaking to the media, he said: "said: "What she said is wrong. She was joined by some Muslims and wasn't listening to me!"

In the video that went viral within minutes of the incident on Thursday evening Amulya was seen taking lead as speaker on the dias, even as Owaisi and other leaders were still getting on to the podium.

A number of men, including Owaisi and police men and oragnisers tried to stop her. Speaking in Kannada, she was heard telling "Pakistan Zindabad", when stopped and pulled by men around her, she fought to get back and shouted "Hindustan Zindabad". There was much confusion.

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/ind...ition-for-pro-pakistan-slogan-1.1582268075108

How Pakistan Zindabad or Hindustan Zindabad can be Anti State Slogans for both countries when both countries recognize each other??

Unfortunate happening, for this young girl.

She is a mole planted by Pro CAA league. The plan is to demonize anti CAA protesters by equating them with anti nationals. THis way the protests will die down soon.

She also chanted "Hindustan Zindabad".

I have read that she had posted a FB message some days ago saying "Zindabad" for Ind, Pak, BD. I think before she was arrested she wanted to chant "Zindabad" for all those countries.

Old news. She's currently in a jail cell. Chanting heaven knows what

The car of her two lawyers was attacked by other lawyers.

Unfortunate incident. What must be her age? To me, she doesn't appear to be more than 16.

For God sake. Its a kid.

Even for all your hatred for Pakistan, its still just a kid.

19. And adult by modern Indian law.

19teen.

Does modern Indian Law permit drinking at that age 'cause you're labeling her an Adult.

I don't drink nor do I recommend drinking.

In India, the legal age for marriage for women is 18 and for men it is 21.

But if I were to be asked my age by a woman I would tell her "Sweet 16". :D

She also chanted "Hindustan Zindabad".

I have read that she had posted a FB message some days ago saying "Zindabad" for Ind, Pak, BD. I think before she was arrested she wanted to chant "Zindabad" for all those countries.

The car of her two lawyers was attacked by other lawyers.

19. And adult by modern Indian law.

Why chant Pakistan Zindabad, when she knows the repercussions it carries? her intentions was to ruffle feathers and get noticed in the bargain
In the same breadth, will she chant Isreal Zindabad ? I guess not!

Back
Top Bottom