What's new

Indian girl killed as sacrifice for a good harvest

Wow i though we were living in the 21th Centrie not the mid-eavels...

And you thought that despite the daily suicide attacks on civilians in one country or another? So your idea of mideaval times was human sacrifices in india and religious peace in the rest of the world? LOL.

At Endoclock - whats with the false flags? what are you? KVKM alias AJTR? All your posts so far are anti india rants and a few here and there are pro china. Nothing about iran ;)

these people are just dumb to fall for some of these stupid superstitions and fake sadhu babas who tell them this is the best way out of problems .
sad to see but this does occur occasionally in India:sick:.

dude this is a tribal practise....babas are not involved here...

these people need to be brought into the mainstream.....through education...

in a billion plus country with 60% rural populace such things are bound to happen here and there...

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Wow i though we were living in the 21th Centrie not the mid-eavels...

why is sacrificing goats or camels enmasse in a single day ,for whatever reason, any better than this ?

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

But I thought even killing animals for food is bad for hindus? Why is human sacrifice okay?

ignoramus...these tribals are mostly animists....following their primitive deities for centuries....

And you thought that despite the daily suicide attacks on civilians in one country or another? So your idea of mideaval times was human sacrifices in india and religious peace in the rest of the world? LOL.

At Endoclock - whats with the false flags? what are you? KVKM alias AJTR? All your posts so far are anti india rants and a few here and there are pro china. Nothing about iran ;)

There are lots of Indians and Chinese here. Of course articles/posts are geared toward them. I don't see you posting Singaporean news. Why are you false flagging?

Keep questioning me and you will get more news about Indians you don't like.

why is sacrificing goats or camels enmasse in a single day ,for whatever reason, any better than this ?

Remembering the sacrifice of Hazrat Ibrahim (Peace be upon him)... feeding the poor,reminding people of the greatness of God and his "naimats",including others to your joy and thanking HIM... etc etc!

1175461200000-593484-TheManWhoKilled100Boys.jpg

Man who raped and killed 100 boys and put them in acid from Pakistan

There are lots of Indians and Chinese here. Of course articles/posts are geared toward them. I don't see you posting Singaporean news. Why are you false flagging?

Keep questioning me and you will get more news about Indians you don't like.

You are lamer than I thought, and that '''thanks'' you received proved it, unable to differentiate between location and nationality, how dumb. Trolls like you keep coming and going all the time, invariably getting thanks from the same known racist posters :sick::sick::sick:

You are lamer than I thought, and that '''thanks'' you received proved it, unable to differentiate between location and nationality, how dumb. Trolls like you keep coming and going all the time, invariably getting thanks from the same known racist posters :sick::sick::sick:

Epic Fail with your childish detective work, Sherlock Homes Wannabe. Chinese and Pakistani members like my postings. So what? We just share the same outlook in PDF.

Racist posters? You meant Indian racists posters festered in here?

Like the boy crying wolf, another Indian boy is crying wolf again. Keep crying. You know what happen to the boy at the end.

Epic Fail with your childish detective work, Sherlock Homes Wannabe. Chinese and Pakistani members like my postings. So what? We just share the same outlook in PDF.

Racist posters? You meant Indian racists posters festered in here?

Like the boy crying wolf, another Indian boy is crying wolf again. Keep crying. You know what happen to the boy at the end.

LOL, sure, this is not the first time we've had this conversation, and we will have it again, given your perseverence and dedication to work. Of course you will have a different id and country flag. Till then :wave:

LOL, sure, this is not the first time we've had this conversation, and we will have it again, given your perseverence and dedication to work. Of course you will have a different id and country flag. Till then :wave:

do you reckon its our mate incredible venkat?

I didn't know who you were Mr. nobody, nor do I care. Now go away, troll.

Back
Top Bottom