What's new

Indian Girl Gave Out Number for a COVID Emergency. Gets Dick Pics in Return.

Political violence in West Bengal is high...normal day to day crime is low...rape also very low..but is spiking since the Park Street rape case..........basically whole of India is going through a churning because the female foeticide generation has grown up
Is it a reflection of the left ideology in WB for 3 decades or a general reflection of the society there?

How will Indian police catch the culprit?
The whole call center staff will be asked to stand in a row pull down knickers and the pic will be matched one by one till the match is secured
Rumor has it that they don't wear anything from waist down in the call centers.

The culture has slowly degenerated 2003 onwards..when the first rapes against foreign tourists started happening.................The only way would be citizen policing, naming and shaming as police has too much on its plate but yes a comperhensive public database against any kind of sexual misdemeanours would be a start.....but you need a party with a lot of national heft to pull this through....I hope BJP can pull it through..........But it is kind of the incel party of the Hindi belt...where the Hindu guys who donot manage to get a girlfriend or mixed friend circle join in and in turn also terrorize everybody regarding "Love Jihad"...by the way as @jamahir would tell you it's an unnecessary monster created by the Catholic Church that then went out of hand.......as long as one party is not trying to change the religion of another party, inter faith couples shoud be allowed...Nay...celebrated!
Sir this is a social problem here or there in India and requires a collective effort from all walks of life. Education and awareness along with robust punishment system is the way to go. Let's hope this menace goes away for good from the world over.

....and people get offended when I call it a depraved society.

Is it a reflection of the left ideology in WB for 3 decades or a general reflection of the society there?

General reflection of soceity...at least till now Bengali boys are not as uncouth,ruffian,rowdy,misogynistic as UP,Bihar boys...Kolkata is miles ahead of Lucknow and Patna in terms of gender relations .................not much female foeticide took place in West Bengal, which means that extreme thirsty incel culture is still not present...boys donot attack girls physically if girls reject their romantic advance and go for some other men
1*c7Ffr1ZpFp1EHF6DDdtgvA.png

Shining shithole oh i mean shining endia!

Not surprised at all - many assholes in the country, sometimes I think too many to count.

Back
Top Bottom