Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

News Comments (5)
NEWS DESK 7 hrs ago | 5 Comments
pk-india-love.jpg

LAHORE -

A love story between an Indian girl and a Pakistani boy reached its culmination point at the Lahore Airport on Friday when the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested the girl for traveling with a fake Pakistani passport, a private news channel reported.

According to initial details, Nagita Ramesh arrived in Lahore from Doha to meet Multan resident Azhar. She told the investigation officers that she fell in love with Azhar on social media.

Ramesh – originally from Indian Gujrat – said she had converted to Islam. The passport she was traveling with identified her as Nimra.

The FIA officials informed the Indian High Commission, Foreign Office and other concerned authorities and deported Ramesh to Doha.

The investigators also interrogated Azhar and later allowed him to return to Multan.

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

my city multan has so many tharkis like me :partay::partay::partay::partay:

man,.. One girl from pakistan is in love with indian, now his wife is dead
and then this indian girl is in love with pakistani..
facebook and twitter...ban it..:hitwall:
no please don't.. I was joking.:P

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

News Comments (5)
NEWS DESK 7 hrs ago | 5 Comments
pk-india-love.jpg

LAHORE -

A love story between an Indian girl and a Pakistani boy reached its culmination point at the Lahore Airport on Friday when the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested the girl for traveling with a fake Pakistani passport, a private news channel reported.

According to initial details, Nagita Ramesh arrived in Lahore from Doha to meet Multan resident Azhar. She told the investigation officers that she fell in love with Azhar on social media.

Ramesh – originally from Indian Gujrat – said she had converted to Islam. The passport she was traveling with identified her as Nimra.

The FIA officials informed the Indian High Commission, Foreign Office and other concerned authorities and deported Ramesh to Doha.

The investigators also interrogated Azhar and later allowed him to return to Multan.

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

my city multan has so many tharkis like me :partay::partay::partay::partay:

I am sure its not you Imran Bhai , by the name of Azher , Souha dushman ki bachi pata lun :yahoo:

I'm an adult now, had my 18th birthday few months back :cheers::bunny:
I am 18 too, :cheers: we are one of the youngest people on the forum
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
OT: Now thats called love:tup:

Back
Top Bottom