What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
You are happy that he will be a candidate? The route to being PM just got a whole lot tougher. Whether the JD(U) will take a hit or not, the BJP stands to lose out on seats that would normally have been factored in as doable. Add to the fact that they certainly won't get the 19 seats in Karnataka that they got last time, it is looking very very dicey. The NDA needs more seats than last time. Now they start with -30(atleast) even before they start, making that up & still surging won't be easy.
Please read my post no. 1297 in this thread

You are happy that he will be a candidate? The route to being PM just got a whole lot tougher. Whether the JD(U) will take a hit or not, the BJP stands to lose out on seats that would normally have been factored in as doable. Add to the fact that they certainly won't get the 19 seats in Karnataka that they got last time, it is looking very very dicey. The NDA needs more seats than last time. Now they start with -30(atleast) even before they start, making that up & still surging won't be easy.

-30 cause of JD(U),

Even if JDU joins the congress,the muslim votes ll be split between them and the RJD.

we ll see what happens in the end.

Not realistic.

U.P. - 35? :lol:
Bihar -16? Unlikely
Kanataka - 11? Very, very difficult......

Doesn't have anything significant except stupid signs :chilli:

Ajjtak gave 29 seats with modi as PM candidate(At PRESENT),would it be hard to win 6 more ?:coffee:

Both bihar and krnatka stats looks fair ,what's to laugh ?:what:

Doesn't have anything significant except stupid signs :chilli:

Ajjtak gave 29 seats with modi as PM candidate(At PRESENT),would it be hard to win 6 more ?:coffee:

Both bihar and krnatka stats looks fair ,what's to laugh ?:what:

If the BJP could win 35 seats in U.P., they are pretty much in the drivers seat. That figure looks unlikely even in the best case scenario. In Bihar, 16 seats with the JD(U) putting up candidates is tough(not impossible). Getting eleven seats in Karnataka will take some doing considering that the BJP has been smashed to bits there. Working only on dream scenarios is a foolish way to go about things. Realistic figures must also be considered. 20-22 may be a reasonable figure in U.P. if the Congress gets wiped out. Karnataka could be in the region of 5-7 seats. Bihar would be on the slightly lower side of that 16 seats predicted.

If the BJP could win 35 seats in U.P., they are pretty much in the drivers seat. That figure looks unlikely even in the best case scenario. In Bihar, 16 seats with the JD(U) putting up candidates is tough(not impossible). Getting eleven seats in Karnataka will take some doing considering that the BJP has been smashed to bits there. Working only on dream scenarios is a foolish way to go about things. Realistic figures must also be considered. 20-22 may be a reasonable figure in U.P. if the Congress gets wiped out. Karnataka could be in the region of 5-7 seats. Bihar would be on the slightly lower side of that 16 seats predicted.

No it doesn't ,BJP has got 50+ seats in past in the same UP.I can assure you if they polarise 25+ seats is easy + modi's obc caste factor can work good in both bihar and UP.

What’s more, the saffron party also hopes the Modi factor will transcend caste divisions. RJD MLC Naval Kishore Yadav confirmed hesitantly. He said a section of the Yadavs — who constitute 14% of Bihar’s population — might go for Modi’s candidates.

BJP and JD(U) may find it difficult to fight poll alone - Hindustan Times

I don't know much about krnatka but people vote diffrently in state and national election , even in 2008 people voted for bjp in state but congress on national level so even 14 is not hard (Bjp has got the cadre).

Everybody knows whoever wins UP wins Delhi. Modi has put his chief strategist Amit Shah in UP along with Varun Gandhi. He himself may fight from Lucknow. So I think 30-35 is really possible.

Everybody knows whoever wins UP wins Delhi. Modi has put his chief strategist Amit Shah in UP along with Varun Gandhi. He himself may fight from Lucknow. So I think 30-35 is really possible.

Varun Gandhi is kicked out to West Bengal and will not appear in UP in any significant way.

I think 30 seats in UP is a reasonable and achievable target. Going to Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi was a good first step. Hindu polarization is a must to over come caste polarization in UP and Bihar. Best to ignore muslims in UP.

Last poll in Bihar showed BJP can pocket upto 29 seats if they play it right. Karnataka will revert back to BJP at least for Lok Sabha if Yedurappa forms an aliance with BJP and Modi does and extensive campaign. Both are expected.

I seriously doubt either BJP or congress is going to win more than 10 seats each in UP. Heavy polarization based on caste and religion means its ultimately SP or BSP. The trick here is that both SP/BSP are going to support bigger party at the center (CBI factor) and therefore although both BJP and congress trying to wrest some credible performance in UP, they can safely assume larger party to be on their side once government is formed at center.

Varun Gandhi is kicked out to West Bengal and will not appear in UP in any significant way.

IMO that was the most stupid move
I hope bjp and tmc can reach an agreement since if bjp doesn't contest from WB most of their vote share will go for TMC rather than commies or congis

1010252_557674957602711_13727794_n.jpg

IMO that was the most stupid move
I hope bjp and tmc can reach an agreement since if bjp doesn't contest from WB most of their vote share will go for TMC rather than commies or congis

Donno ......there must have been some political equation there. Was Varun a vote catcher in UP ? I have serious doubt. If Rahul could not do it, Varun can't be trusted to do anything useful. Both are lazy and have limited capacity in their cranium :P.

BJP need to set a Base in WB. WB is a state where Hindus are again seriously divided along caste lines and they would need a strong Hindu identity to overcome this bias. Expect the muslim population to vote as a block. Varun is young, he should start stirring WB so that 10-15 years down the line there is a strong BJP presence there...... Enough to garner 20% of vote share.

BJP in Kerala was a failure due to the strong Muslim & christian block there and their financial & Media muscle. WB muslims have no financial muscle due to the dear commies. BJP has a good good future there ..........Right now there are between a Rock and a Hard place called Communist and Mamata. There is virtually no difference between them.....

The move to make Uddhav Thackeray NDA Convener is a Brilliant Move.........its a Win Win for all. I hope he accepts that position.

Varun Gandhi , Amit Shah and Modi can stir up UP and get the seats. Some may say this is Hindutva. I say that medicine should fit the disease. In some states development will work, in other's like communally divided UP some Hindutva is neccessary.

You should not play spinners on a green top :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom