What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Modi named as Head of Compagin Committee much to the disappointment of Advani camp who wanted him to be named just as convener of that committee .:lol:

First step in the right direction to satisfy the aspirations of grass root BJP workers.

Modi named Chairman of poll panel. Time for Advani to retire from active politics...

Modi Named BJP's Poll Campaign Committee Chief | news.outlookindia.com
modi_rajnath_20130617.jpg

Advanahiii must be sulking as his camp's objections were overruled by Rajnath Singh.D)

Old man pushed the envelope too far. This will only result in further isolation of himself & his supporters. Soon there will be a sea change in BJP hierarchy. Either you jump in the bandwagon or stay clear of Modi's way! Good things to happen...

NaMo tweets

@narendramodi: Senior leaders have reposed faith in me. We will leave no stone unturned for Congress Mukt Bharat Nirman. Thanks for support & blessings.

@narendramodi: Spoke to Advani ji on the phone. He gave me his blessings. Honoured and extremely grateful to receive his blessings.

Advani's 'preferred' man Chouhan rushes to congratulate Modi - Firstpost

Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, who recently found himself in the eye of a storm when he was seen to be favoured over Narendra Modi by veteran leader LK Advani, has rushed to express his happiness with Modi’s elevation.

“Modi Ji is an able administrator,strong organization leader, under his stewardship BJP has made a hat trick in Gujarat”, Chouhan tweeted. “This decision shall not only benefit BJP but shall also benefit the country as a whole. Development of Gujarat and victories for the party prove Modi Ji’s capacity as an administrator and unparalleled poll manager”, he added.

I congratulate Shri Narender Modi on being appointed as the chief of BJP’s campaign committee.We shall collectively ensure BJP’s victory.

BJP allies Akali and Shiv Sena welcomes NaMo's elevation to new post. :nana::nana:

So will Nitish Kumar & others. Just a matter of time before they come out with their approval too. JDU won't stand a chance in Bihar without BJP's help. Should they decide to split from BJP, JDU will be fighting for the same space as Congress, RJD & LJP. Would work in BJP's favor..

I don't think Shri Advani ji is playing as devil role. Might be he want to keep guessing opposition about the pm candidate. If opposition got a clear picture about modi then media and congress will have enough time to destroy his image. Anyway hurry for modi ji.

So will Nitish Kumar & others. Just a matter of time before they come out with their approval too. JDU won't stand a chance in Bihar without BJP's help. Should they decide to split from BJP, JDU will be fighting for the same space as Congress, RJD & LJP. Would work in BJP's favor..
Exactly JD(U) do not have ball to go against Modi ji. They have just lost in by election by margin of around 1lak

If Advani is such an immature person that for sake of his ego he want to sunk BJP ship, then let him be the PM and let Modi continue to Gujurat CM and but he should not come out for election 2014 and should not campaign in the election...I am really like to see how many seats Advani and Sushma and their camp bring for BJP...Trust me ...without Modi...BJP will not cross 100 too...It will be like another North Indian regional party...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom