What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
why are so many hindu extremists in this forum? this is a pakistani defence forum for crying out loud

Washing dirty linen in an international forum - @op, does this data serve any purpose other than to malign India? Guys, do a rethink - do we need a Modi campaign here on PDF? as it is as some one said 72% Indian members here are voting for the BJP including me. So why wash our dirty linen here?
@indian_foxhound - bother deleting your opening post?

Last edited by a moderator:
more riots to come when 3000 mosques built ove rhindu temples ll be demolished again.

Well if Modi do something for Indians, its election stunt.

Do you know what is happening in Rajasthan ? Congress govt. ruling right now and elections in 2013.

They are giving sarees and blankets to people. But they thought it might not be possible, lets give money to people.

I mean Media doesn't say anything about it. Any comment.

I am not Modi supporter but Hypocrite basher.. :P

Washing dirty linen in an international forum - @op, does this data serve any purpose other than to malign India? Guys, do a rethink - do we need a Modi campaign here on PDF? as it is as some one said 72% Indian members here are voting for the BJP including me. So why wash our dirty linen here?

its not abt election it was for pakistani who always started cheat thumng and call him like guru n all... I just show them other side what congressnis going in that context modi is noting....its not elcetion bro... we all support modi but still bjp wont be able to make government. .....

its not abt election it was for pakistani who always started cheat thumng and call him like guru n all... I just show them other side what congressnis going in that context modi is noting....its not elcetion bro... we all support modi but still bjp wont be able to make government. .....

And, for a Pakistani you went to such lengths as to list down all violence over decades and the number of Indians who got killed in the violence in those communist attacks? was it worth your effort? don't kid yourself in all the BS you just spewed.

BOPtsRgCEAA9H4M.jpg

What dirty linen ?

India is already maligned .....do you think otherwise ? Just read the global media report on India........which world are you living in ?

Its all about the truth ...... cant handle the truth ?

when that will happen, your whole kind will disappear, trust me

:lol:.................you must be the local idiot and jester.

What dirty linen ?

India is already maligned .....do you think otherwise ? Just read the global media report on India........which world are you living in ?

Its all about the truth ...... cant handle the truth ?

Not required - at least here.

Are early elections coming? Congress is pushing the food security ordinance which will help build its image among its vote bank at the cost of the nation. This is like NREGA and farm loan waiver of 2009

Are early elections coming? Congress is pushing the food security ordinance which will help build its image among its vote bank at the cost of the nation. This is like NREGA and farm loan waiver of 2009

I hope not. Modi still needs a few more months to go pan India and make an impact.

Congress will wait for a few more months to rake up Ishrat jahan terrorist encounter case and malign NaMo.

Back
Top Bottom