What's new

Indian fury over Australia swimwear images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are so stupid that they cant distinguish between a tanned aussie and a brown Indian.
Just because she is putting a Bindi doesnt means she is Indian.

you are really dumb to not differentiate an indian or aussie woman features, her features are definite of an indian, maybe she is mixed breed, but she is definitely indian or part indian

aussie haan??

a hindu woman doing such a shameless thing with her own religion is unbelievable

you are really dumb to not differentiate an indian or aussie woman features, her features are definite of an indian, maybe she is mixed breed, but she is definitely indian or part indian

aussie haan??

a hindu woman doing such a shameless thing with her own religion is unbelievable

Nothing wrong with it....In fact India should;t make a big stink about it. We are a democracy time to get with the program.

Yeah. Almost like the time these hindus started killing eachother over a few cartoons published in denmark. Oh wait.

who killed who indian, lets begin by stating facts!!!

she is not an indian but it is not good to depict god on swimwear

Flag burning, where are we heading? I am a staunch Hindu and I didn't find anything offensive in those pictures. These right wingers are loosing balance and going Islamics way which will set dangerous precedent. BJP and Shivsena should apologize Australia first for burning their flag which is much more offensive than wearing goddess on Bikini.

Damn we love exploding crackers with goddess Laxmi picture on it, and touching with hands which are sometimes more dirtier. Only good thing is, only handful people have participated in those processions.

Why not on swimwear, articulate please.

its offensive,most probably done for publicity

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

she may not be indian but she is originally indian

you should know that all indians are not hindus so it doesnt matter anyways

its offensive,most probably done for publicity

Its easier to use words like "offensive", but it is difficult to reason it right? Why can't you use your brain for 5 min to reason why it is offensive before letting your hormones speak.

Perhaps if people stopped worshipping made-up images, this would not be such an issue.

Worship and follow the message of your religion, not any symbol or image of the deity. This applies to other religions as well: for example, some Christians are obsessed with the Cross but never read the Gospel of Christ.

Such crazy reacting is also found in Islam. If some idiot wants to burn the Holy Koran, let him do it. Can he really burn God's message?

Flag burning, where are we heading? I am a staunch Hindu and I didn't find anything offensive in those pictures. These right wingers are loosing balance and going Islamics way which will set dangerous precedent. BJP and Shivsena should apologize Australia first for burning their flag which is much more offensive than wearing goddess on Bikini.

Damn we love exploding crackers with goddess Laxmi picture on it, and touching with hands which are sometimes more dirtier. Only good thing is, only handful people have participated in those processions.

islamic way?? was tearing down babri mosque islamist way??, was butchering muslims islamic way??:disagree::disagree:

if you are going modern, are you going western or american way??

Its easier to use words like "offensive", but it is difficult to reason it right? Why can't you use your brain for 5 min to reason why it is offensive before letting your hormones speak.

would you like if i put your mothers image in my underwear and go on a fashion ramp,it just a publicity stunt everybody knows controversy with religion sells

Perhaps if people stopped worshipping made-up images, this would not be such an issue.

Worship and follow the message of your religion, not any symbol or image of the deity. This applies to other religions as well: for example, some Christians are obsessed with the Cross but never read the Gospel of Christ.

Such crazy reacting is also found in Islam. If some idiot wants to burn the Holy Koran, let him do it. Can he really burn God's message?

Do you think allah is real, it is just a idea/concept made up by Humans. You will get infuriated or angered if some one disses the idea of your god, these people do the same if one disses their religious symbols which IMO are also made by Humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom