What's new

Indian foreign exchange reserves vs Pakistan foreign exchange reserves.

Wow only 350 billion usd.

@MilSpec don't rate this negatively, it's just my opinion that 350 billion is not really that big when a country has more than a billion population.

Ideally you just need to hold between 8-12 months of import cover, anything more is just waste. So for india this is about right.

Yes you have won here. But please understand that a nation who is at war for such a long period will automatically have such a situation. I feel sad that you have compared yourself with this tiny war-effected Nation. I bet you can not compare yourself to nations like Japan, Taiwan etc so you get happy to compare with us. Pretty disappointing I must say.

Yes you have won here. But please understand that a nation who is at war for such a long period will automatically have such a situation. I feel sad that you have compared yourself with this tiny war-effected Nation. I bet you can not compare yourself to nations like Japan, Taiwan etc so you get happy to compare with us. Pretty disappointing I must say.

Not yet we can't.
But as our Forex reserves are among the fastest growing in the world I'm sure we'll outpace quite a few of them in a decade or 2.

India Forex Reserves is $353.069 billion

Forex reserves up $2.263 bn to $353.069 bn | Business Standard Mobile Website

Pakistan forex reserves are only $19.993 billion

http://www.sbp.org.pk/ecodata/FER/2015/Forex-09-Oct-15.pdf

Thus India's forex reserves are nearly 18 times that of Pakistan's.

NOTE: Data for both countries is till 9th October (Latest available).

Dear friend...what is the intent of this post?? You know..whenever Indian members opens this kind of posts, it looks so silly and laughable that i am not sure if you guys really understand it or not...Come on dear friend...if India needs to be big brother, then our behavious and acts should be like big brother for our neighours...We can always show low to them...Because we have to understand that we are also lower than one of our neighour China...

Use report button.

I didn't report those posts because in this forum, it is common to abuse each other's country. But for you as TTA with rating power that we do not have, it is important to uphold the same standard when you excise your right, at least pretend to do so. After all, this thread itself is a flame-bait with intention to humiliate our host country.

I didn't report those posts because in this forum, it is common to abuse each other's country. But for you as TTA with rating power that we do not have, it is important to uphold the same standard when you excise your right, at least pretend to do so.
Please go through forum regulations and in addition conduct discourse with civility. If anyone indulges in insulting nationalities, religions, races, or personal insults, then there is a risk of -ve rating, on the other hand if one contributes with insightful narratives, original educative content, new ideas those are rated positively.
Abusing anyone is not decent behavior, and if you come across such posts, report them and moderators will take action against those members- which includes TTA/C Mods / Admins.
If you do have an issue with the posts I have rated for the member you are defending here, feel free to take it up with the moderators here.

regards.

Please go through forum regulations and in addition conduct discourse with civility. If anyone indulges in insulting nationalities, religions, races, or personal insults, then there is a risk of -ve rating, on the other hand if one contributes with insightful narratives, original educative content, new ideas those are rated positively.
Abusing anyone is not decent behavior, and if you come across such posts, report them and moderators will take action against those members- which includes TTA/C Mods / Admins.
If you do have an issue with the posts I have rated for the member you are defending here, feel free to take it up with the moderators here.

regards.

My protest is the result of your action against one member, in the span of few minutes you gave him 10 negative ratings, and the posts that are offensive in nature to the same degree in this thread have been overlooked. If the 10 negative ratings you gave out today to that particular member was based on his past posting history, I rest my case.

Back
Top Bottom