What's new

Indian Forces killed a Kashmiri today, Who had Masters degree in Physical Education.

There are millions of others living peacefully.

Spare the rhetoric for somebody who believes in the BS. The point here is that Kashmiries are rising up from every walk of life, literate and illiterate alike. Kashmiries are fighting against the illegal occupation by your state. Its not the question of rationalization of some random guy any more who after being brainwashed by so called Pakistani Jihadist suddenly picks up arms against India like you people want every one to believe.

Oh a masters degree in Physcial Education! What a great loss.

I didn't know that a masters in PE qualified you to conduct terrorist activities with impunity. Daesh, Taliban flks are you listening? Enroll yourself for a masters in PE at your nearest university! Pronto!

RIP logic btw.

Apparently for Indians yes otherwise you would have left Kashmir to Kashmiries long ago.
When you start a sentence with "you mean" that says it all about simple comprehension... pick up arms against India, get a 7.62 in the head... Guaranteed

Spare the rhetoric for somebody who believes in the BS. The point here is that Kashmiries are rising up from every walk of life, literate and illiterate alike. Kashmiries are fighting against the illegal occupation by your state. Its not the question of rationalization of some random guy any more who after being brainwashed by so called Pakistani Jihadist suddenly picks up arms against India like you people want every one to believe.
BS....

Literally...

Give me the link iwant to see his dead bodies images?just give the link and then edit it. I want to see so that after that iwill prepare myself to express 'regret and give condolences' to indians when some IA animal dies in jammu and kashmir.

IA better not be targeted. We know of similar animals across the border who will pay an even heavier price. We will give your our 'regrets and condolences' too. Never forget when braying like a donkey that the damage we can inflict is much higher than what you can inflict.

Agencies within Pakistan were emboldened by their success in maintaining World's biggest and one of the longest insurgency in Afghanistan, for a period of over 10 years.

The expertise that they had in running covert operations and the availability of trained and motived resources gave these agencies a solid ground to turn the ground against the numero uno enemy, India.
The problem with that approach is, you end up with multiple centers of power and they are not essentially in control.

In the early 1990s, the US Secretary of State told the US Congress that during 10 years of Afghan conflict, arms worth around $3 billion were given.
According to conservative estimates, around a third of that, arms worth $1billion were proliferated in Pakistani society, with
that estimate going as high as 50 to 70% in some cases.

based on pure mathematics - that is correct

a fact they'll have to digest sooner or later....truth is - india is at war with itself now, the process is already underway....from Orissa to Bihar from Nagaland to Jharkand from West Bengal to Manipur
ahha that distant dream of urs is 3.5 trillion light years away..........so please wake up sid........if india goes to war sabse pehele tumhare hamid gul saab aur tumhare genral saab ko uthaenge, unhe nuclear bombs ki yeild dikhani hai....8-)

I saw them.......

Kashmiris are not bound to be loyal to indian state, their land is forcefully held and they are well within their rights to join freedom struggle what some idiots want to call 'militancy' or whatver sh1t.
Zindagi india ki jahannum bana deni hai until the land is free.
whatever Ur future plans are for Kashmir, u have initiated your dooms day countdown..........we will not break u, we will burn u to ashes so that tumhari raakh dekh ke sabki khilafat katam ho jaye, forces of the republic of India will strike fear in every person that tries to pick up weapons against our heavenly country.........:butcher:

It's not rhetoric, it's the cold, hard truth. There are millions of Kashmiris in Kashmir and elsewhere who are living peacefully in India, as part of India.

Your last sentence is an oversimplification that you would never hear me say. Don't put words into my mouth.

I hope you do realize that this is also guaranteed for your army personal who are getting it between their heads as well. There are no winners.

Actually yes, there are winners - not individuals, but sides. One side is attempting and failing to take Kashmir, the other side is trying and succeeding in keeping Kashmir. Guess who the winning side is?

Yes, our armymen, CRPF and Kashmiri policemen have been martyred in the line of duty. Their loss is mourned, but the cause in which they died is not a failed one, unlike that of the "mujahids".

It's not rhetoric, it's the cold, hard truth. There are millions of Kashmiris in Kashmir and elsewhere who are living peacefully in India, as part of India.

Your last sentence is an oversimplification that you would never hear me say. Don't put words into my mouth.

Your version of the truth not ours or the rest of the world. Kashmiris have always stood up to Indian aggression with or without Pakistans support.
Besides we wouldnt be having this conversation in the first place if what you say is true. Millions of Kashmiries living peacefully.

Your version of the truth not ours or the rest of the world. Kashmiris have always stood up to Indian aggression with or without Pakistans support.
Besides we wouldnt be having this conversation in the first place if what you say is true. Millions of Kashmiries living peacefully.

Arey! Please check out the population of Kashmiris in India, and the number engaged in militancy. The former is some 10 million plus, the latter is in the 3 or 4 digits. It is a fact, J-K itself has a population of 10 million plus, and India would not be able to hold that state if all of them were up in arms against India.

We are having this conversation because there are admittedly a few Kashmiris doing insurgency, and you are pretending that all Kashmiris are.

Arey! Please check out the population of Kashmiris in India, and the number engaged in militancy. The former is some 10 million plus, the latter is in the 3 or 4 digits. It is a fact, J-K itself has a population of 10 million plus, and India would not be able to hold that state if all of them were up in arms against India.

We are having this conversation because there are admittedly a few Kashmiris doing insurgency, and you are pretending that all Kashmiris are.

Agreed, all the 3-4 digits of Kashmiris that hate India must all be related or something as they keep congregating in random places in IOK out of nowhere

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438932207.820038.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438932223.643627.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438932231.982160.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438932241.112830.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1438932250.168072.jpg

These 3-4 digit Kashmiris must really be tough strung if India has to deploy all of its military strength just in tiny Kashmir!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom