What's new

Indian Forces killed a Kashmiri today, Who had Masters degree in Physical Education.

I agree with you if the allegations are true against him of joining active militancy.

but just a political dissent and a fake encounter for the sake of numbers is unfortunate .. something I never support even in Baluchistan or KPK

The very article that the OP has posted here to sympathize with the deceased, makes it clear that that person was radicalized and engaged in militancy. His own parents state so, with regret.

joined in april.. so he survived 3 bloody months..

The average lifespan of anybody who goes down the route of militancy is 6 months to one year. The average lifespan of infiltrators is 3 to 6 months.

discovery of mass graves and admission of fake encounters continue despite that Indian webforce justifies its army unless the same army personnel take the lives of their own colleagues before committing suicide in Kashmir

I agree with you if the allegations are true against him of joining active militancy.

but just a political dissent and a fake encounter for the sake of numbers is unfortunate .. something I never support even in Baluchistan or KPK

IA didnt have any problem to court martia and punish l a Colonel and two majors when they killed innocent kashmiris .

In here this guy was involved in militancy.Whatever you said the jawan in IA wont hesitate to kill the people that took arms against this nation ,they just dont care even if that group have their own father or brother or son .
That is their duty.

Picking up a gun against the Republic of India, is accepting your end with a 7.62 to the head.... Case and point
You mean picking up arms against illegal occupation is accepting your end, well you haven't noticed than that Kashmiris have already accepted that end but it's not stopping them from standing up for their cause. He was not some illiterate that was brainwashed by the so called Jahidist, but a university graduate.

You mean picking up arms against illegal occupation is accepting your end, well you haven't noticed than that Kashmiris have already accepted that end but it's not stopping them from standing up for their cause. He was not some illiterate that was brainwashed by the so called Jahidist, but a university graduate.

He was a graduate, who later became radicalized, as his parents state. Educated people too can get radicalized, it happens. OBL was a civil engineering graduate, and Ayman al Zawahiri is a trained doctor.

BTW, only a few Kashmiris go down the route of militancy and sign their own death sentence. There are millions of others living peacefully.

Give me the link iwant to see his dead bodies images?just give the link and then edit it. I want to see so that after that iwill prepare myself to express 'regret and give condolences' to indians when some IA animal dies in jammu and kashmir.
Lol,our forces are killing your Jehadi animals like cats and dogs every day and by the grace of the Supreme Lord they'll continue to do so in the near future;).I dare you to stop us if you can:azn:!!

Our soldiers have kept the nation save for last 69 years, our army is professional, takes order and perform its duties, i would not hesitate to pull the trigger if my father or close one picked up weapons against my motherland...... Same rules
“MESS WITH BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST":coffee:.......
Now he surely would get 72 virgins:bunny:.....our service is super fast:smitten:aur bhejo aur bhejo
Same here bro!Respect your sense of patriotism:).Aane do saale ko,hum unki keh ke lenge:P

Is it that difficult to read and comprehend a simple sentence?

Really? Barely any terror attack in Pakistan anymore. Actually frequency of attacks is more in India than Pakistan these couple of months...

based on pure mathematics - that is correct

a fact they'll have to digest sooner or later....truth is - india is at war with itself now, the process is already underway....from Orissa to Bihar from Nagaland to Jharkand from West Bengal to Manipur

based on pure mathematics - that is correct

a fact they'll have to digest sooner or later....truth is - india is at war with itself now, the process is already underway....from Orissa to Bihar from Nagaland to Jharkand from West Bengal to Manipur
Can you share the mathematics ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom