What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the secular trash don't like their indian buddies to be named :lol:

seculars under pressure......:woot:

Why should they name Indians if they have no Proof.....Yeah lets all point fingers at India and all our troubles vanish....poof!!

Pakistan must complete this investigation and if India is involved they must be held accountable by all means.

Indians will have to pay sooner or later Phalcon and P8I are good targets.

Yes they are good targets but unlike Pakistan, Indian security forces aren't in league with terrorists and actually take a preemptive stance on security especially on high security locations. Do you really think that some terrorists are going to get past IAF security and IAF Guards? Or IN security with MARCOs? My friend has visited such locations in his duties for a leading British security firm and he has told me how tight the security already was so now- no chance.

And unlike GoP, GoI actually learns from f"ck ups:

Pak attack: India reviews security around naval bases : North: India Today

Perhaps it was the Indian non-state actors in the form of the Naxal Maoists who conducted this attack on Pakistani soil in the disguise of TTP militia? Pakistan should just send us a list of the Maoist militants they want to us to hand over and we should co-operate by sending these Maoists non-state actors to Pakistan to face trial. :D

Looks like extremist pedophile scums want to save their Jihadi buddies. :woot:

Islamist under pressure. :sick:

Back to local Jamaat centre for some hand relief.

I am gonna reply like this now.

obviously when someone is without gas or short of arguments, all he will do is "reply like this"- i really don't mind nor have the habit of complaining like kids.

i always knew that seculars have soft corner for American/indian terrorists but this 'extreme love' which has forced you to "reply like this" is really really laughable ....... keep up "replying like this" :lol:

interesting reports. Foreign terror strikes.

it's like a circus with so many nationalities there.

obviously when someone is without gas or short of arguments, all he will do is "reply like this"- i really don't mind nor have the habit of complaining like kids.

i always knew that seculars have soft corner for American/indian terrorists but this 'extreme love' which has forced you to "reply like this" is really really laughable ....... keep up "replying like this" :lol:

Dude you are the one who looks out of touch with reality here. It is without a shred of doubt proven here that this is premature to make such allegations. Why jump the gun. Make some meaningful and rational comments instead of sounding hilarious.

Mullah and Military combine - spewing all kinds of lies to hide their own incompetence and collusion.

reminds me of the book "Pakistan between mosque & military"-

looks like seculars have changed sides- instead of military now they protecting indians/americans ........:woot:

Yeah, look at your replies, all nonsense from some odd sources that no one would even visit. But such is expected from the likes of you.

I have repeatedly taken an anti-American stance because the Americans have continuously supported your heroes Maulana Maududi, Fazlur Rahman, Gen. Zia, etc. You take money from them and then do their bidding, well it won't last much longer.

You should stick to your day job, your 'friend' Maulana Jihad Khan needs relief on a daily basis.

Perhaps it was the Indian non-state actors in the form of the Naxal Maoists who conducted this attack on Pakistani soil in the disguise of TTP militia? Pakistan should just send us a list of the Maoist militants they want to us to hand over and we should co-operate by sending these Maoists non-state actors to Pakistan to face trial. :D

Actually, Pakistan did hand over a list of Maoists, some Indian Police officers went into the jungle to capture the culprits but sadly they didn't make it back.

If Indians are really behind these attacks then I salute to their intelligence. The way they planned these attacks and executed it is remarkable. If Indians are really capable of these kind of attacks than Pakistan's days are numbered.

But it still doesn't change the fact than our army is run by the low educated, low IQ and mentaly retarded criminals who will not rest until Pakistan is completely destroyed.

People need to understand that this is a ideological war is going on.... Indian doesn't have influence and anything common with this terrorist.. we simply cannot brain washed them.. They are brain washed by their ideology that's why they are not even afraid to die.. can somebody tells us how we can brain washed their ideology.. as we consider a hindu state..

Thats what you want Pakistanis to believe but that’s not the case , this war is about taking down Pakistan and destroying its ability to hit back at it enemies effectively and decisively ( i.e the nukes ) since that’s really what’s scaring off the ones who would like to attack Pakistan
If it wasn’t for the nukes instead of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya it would have been Pakistan first on list where NATO/US jets would have been bombing and you Indians would not have been far behind in joining the attacks!
I remember that soon after the Indian did their nuke test how much ‘shookha’ they became and started firing across the LOC and all these media in the west started saying that now Pakistan is done for
Everyone shut up after we stepped up and showcased our nuclear ability and ever since then it’s that thorn in the eyes of the enemy that is really giving them heartache.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

If Indians are really behind these attacks then I salute to their intelligence. The way they planned these attacks and executed it is remarkable. If Indians are really capable of these kind of attacks than Pakistan's days are numbered.

But it still doesn't change the fact than our army is run by the low educated, low IQ and mentaly retarded criminals who will not rest until Pakistan is completely destroyed.

give it up indian , you are fooling no one here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom