What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like we saw during mumbai attacks :lol: Umm again where is that list mates? :D

list had dawoods unidentified 21 men who are disperesed.. otherwise mumbai attacks criminal list is well and intact..

Did u even read anything about it. Or is it saw in some thread about list and started jumping after seeing it without knowing anything at all.

Ignorance.

list had dawoods unidentified 21 men who are disperesed.. otherwise mumbai attacks criminal list is well and intact..

Did u even read anything about it. Or is it saw in some thread about list and started jumping after seeing it without knowing anything at all.

Ignorance.

Ha! How many of those unidentified men of Dawood's have been found within the country? :lol:

Do not hatch conspiracy, try to capture the one who fled from the attack and bring in strong evidance supporting your theory. You guys are so pathetic that if you see you are lossing you eyes then you want India to loss at least one eye.
Grow up people of Pakistan. Try not to impart hatred for India in your Madrassas and soon you'll find peace in your home land.

two :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was right. You have no idea of what you are talking about. :lol::lol::lol:

Umm maybe. but then I wont give a fu*k for what your govt says anyways. Lol Now go and sleep tight!

Umm maybe. but then I wont give a fu*k for what your govt says anyways. Lol Now go and sleep tight!

Offensive language and personal attack.. Only thing you are good at. And will ever be good at.

Why say it was done by RAW in collaboration of CIA ??

Why not say it was done by RAW alone ??

Give us the full credit or blame if you want to accuse us of something.

I hate when you guys bring in CIA and zionists to equation ,when RAW alone is good enough to do nefarious things on it own inside Pakistan.

Why say it was done by RAW in collaboration of CIA ??

Why not say it was done by RAW alone ??

Give us the full credit or blame if you want to accuse us of something.

I hate when you guys bring in CIA and zionists to equation ,when RAW alone good enough to do nefarious things on it own inside Pakistan.

According to some CIA ,Mossad work for RAW

Even if India has done it. Pakistan Gov and Pakistan forces cant do anything. Wt they did when Indian Terrorirsts attacked on SL's Cricket Team.

Even if India has done it. Pakistan Gov and Pakistan forces cant do anything. Wt they did when Indian Terrorirsts attacked on SL's Cricket Team.

thats y US attacking us with drones, because we are terrorist. look at your face in mirror.

Atleast the Pakistan media could have made it believable. If they had caught a few alive and got them to agree to their story, it could have meant something. This is a vague attempt at clutching straws.

Shame....

Indians will have to pay sooner or later Phalcon and P8I are good targets.

except blahh blah u can do nothing. go to ur bedroom. sleep well get good dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom