What's new

Indian Flag on Burj Khalifa

Lolz
You are stuck in your past, wake up and smell the coffee dear Pakistani.:rolleyes:

I Told You You Would Diss Me Anyway.My Point Is Pakistan Is Deeply Entrenched in UAE National Security.It's Not Going to Fade Overnight.Anyway Just Check The Internet What General Ahmed Shuja Pasha Is Doing These Days ;);)

Lol, ek joint exercise karliya aur pakistanis uchal uchal ke pagal hogaye.

Really are you deprived of stimulus that you need to assign so much strategic importance to a single joint exercise??. It's just making you look so desperate.

Anyway...let me know when Russia is ready to invest $75 billion in Pakistan. LOL even your daddy's CPEC isn't worth that much...and CPEC is basically the transfer of ownership of Pakistan's land.

You really Are A Desperate Lot Aren't You.That Is My Point.UAE Lightens Tiranga On It's Tower(Something Which It Has Done For Half A Dozen Countries) Aur Tum Log Phudak Phudak Ke Pagal Ho Gaye

CPEC Really Burns Your Rear End Doesn't It.You Are Right CPEC Is Not Worth $75 Billion It's At Least Double That Amount

Last edited:
I Told You You Would Diss Me Anyway.My Point Is Pakistan Is Deeply Entrenched in UAE National Security.It's Not Going to Fade Overnight.Anyway Just Check The Internet What General Ahmed Shuja Pasha Is Doing These Days ;);)
No you got me wrong. I didnt sully you, i was just being sympathetic. Its hard for few to accept reality.
Yes, your past and the fact that you are a muslim country helps. But your fading influence is what i'm drawing your attention to.
Samjhdaar ko ishaara kaafee hai. Lolz
UAE Lightens Tiranga On It's Flag(Something Which It Has Done For Half A Dozen Countries) Aur Tum Log Phudak Phudak Ke Pagal Ho Gaye
Lol
Its not just about Indian flag on Burj Khalifa, but more than a dozen deals that they have been signed. Just a sign of better days to come. But its okay even if you dont acknowledge it.

Ciao

Do YOU like Arabs? :)
Yes, I like Arabs and everyone who respect me and my country. :)

Back In Late 1990s and Early 2000s When I Lived in Dubai My Father Introduced Me to His Cousin.He Worked As The A Senior Officer in UAE Intelligence(Dubai Branch).It Was When Meeting With Him And Talking To Him That I Had Realized
Deep Pakistani Influence in The National Security Establishment of GCC Countries(Not Just UAE).

I Had Many Pakistani(Mostly Pashtun)Friends in Dubai And Many Of Their Fathers Served in UAE Army After Retiring From Pak Army(The Uncle I Mentioned Above Retired from IB).

I Can Tell You The Long Story This Is The Short Version.

Gentleman My Point Is That I Have Seen Many of Your Countrymen Jumping Over The Moon Over UAE's Recent Overtures to India.There Are Threads on PDF Saying That India Might Sell Brahmos to UAE or Engage In Co Production of RafaleWhat You Don't Realize That You Are Effectively Handing Your Weapons to Pakistan.Just Imagine Alongwith Shaheen,Babur and Hatf We Have Brahmos As Well :woot::woot::woot:

Lol...self-consolation. If you're indeed so smug that UAE-Pak relationship is so strong that doesn't leave any room for all this desperation your countrymen are showing in these threads.

Here's the short version of the truth: Pak denied to participate in Saudi-led campaign in Yemen. The GCC countries are pissed at you because of that. They are seeking a closer relationship with India just to spite you.

Even if you disregard all that...it doesn't change the fact that India & UAE are huge trade partners. That reason alone is enough to pursue a strong strategic+economic relationship.

And what? BrahMos? LOL. The missile is based off 80s tech and within the next ~8-10 years India will be throwing away our older Block-1 stocks and replacing them with Scramjet hypersonic BrahMos-2K (based on Russian 3K22 Zircon). So if Pak wants to acquire our old tech via UAE through such an elaborate plane...sure, go ahead and waste your time & money. Remember 50.5% of any BrahMos sale value goes to Indian government...so if you want to give our govt. money, sure give us money.

However if you're smart...you'll just buy the CX-1 from China. Which is a Yakhont copy (also 80s tech).

cx1%20%2011%207%2014%20%204a.jpg

So that last part of your post is absolute BS and to be frank...I've never seen any one make a more blatant attempt at consoling oneself.

Lol...self-consolation. If you're indeed so smug that UAE-Pak relationship is so strong that doesn't leave any room for all this desperation your countrymen are showing in these threads.

Here's the short version of the truth: Pak denied to participate in Saudi-led campaign in Yemen. The GCC countries are pissed at you because of that. They are seeking a closer relationship with India just to spite you.

Even if you disregard all that...it doesn't change the fact that India & UAE are huge trade partners. That reason alone is enough to pursue a strong strategic+economic relationship.

However if you're smart...you'll just buy the CX-1 from China. Which is a Yakhont copy (also 80s tech).

So that last part of your post is absolute BS and to be frank...I've never seen any one make a more blatant attempt at consoling oneself.

You Really Are A Pathetic ***** Aren't You.If You Are So Sympathetic To Saudi Led Campaign in Yemen Why Don't You Send Your Army

And You Are Huge Trade Partners With China As Well That Didn't Stop China From Showing You The Middle Finger When You Objected to CPEC.

Yes We Mishandled The Yemen Affair But That Doesn't Mean They Have Become your Trusted Friends And Sworn Enemies Overnight.Khwabon Ke Dunya Se Nikal Ja

And We Are Not Interested In The Scrap You Call Brahmos.I Was Building A Scenario Based On PDF Threads Started By You Indians

Self Consolation Is What Your Media Was Doing When Russia Did Not Support You At BRICS

No you got me wrong. I didnt sully you, i was just being sympathetic. Its hard for few to accept reality.
Yes, your past and the fact that you are a muslim country helps. But your fading influence is what i'm drawing your attention
e. But its okay even if you dont acknowledge it.

Ciao

And My Point Is That Influence Does Not Fade Overnight.But You Have Your Right To Disagree

You really Are A Desperate Lot Aren't You.That Is My Point.UAE Lightens Tiranga On It's Tower(Something Which It Has Done For Half A Dozen Countries) Aur Tum Log Phudak Phudak Ke Pagal Ho Gaye

CPEC Really Burns Your Rear End Doesn't It.You Are Right CPEC Is Not Worth $75 Billion It's At Least Double That Amount

Well yeah I am concerned that China's influence is growing....I think China really has it's feast laid out for it. Pakistani establishment's paranoia about India will literally ensure that CPC overtakes all ownership of pakistan and you'll willfully give it to them.

But your delusional if you really think you're going to develop because of CPEC. It's just the same as what China did in Sri Lanka....it's a debt trap. Chinese developed infrastructure, which then lies unused (Google search the world's emptiest airport, emptiest cricket stadium, you'll find them all in SL, built by Chinese) piling up debt...then, the host country is given a choice to either default on the debt or transfer ownership/operations of the infrastructure to Chinese government.

It's all beautifully laid out here: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-India-so-jealous-of-Pakistan-CPECs-great-success/answer/Mehak-Gupta-26

Of course I'm not having any delusions that you will see reason. I'm willing to bet you will happily continue selling off your country piece by piece due to your fear of India*

*that is really the only reason I see. Why else would the world's first 'Islamic Republic' strike up a partnership with a Communist country that burns Muslims alive for practicing ramadan? The paranoia about India is really strong among pakistani establishment circles.

Back In Late 1990s and Early 2000s When I Lived in Dubai My Father Introduced Me to His Cousin.He Worked As The A Senior Officer in UAE Intelligence(Dubai Branch).It Was When Meeting With Him And Talking To Him That I Had Realized
Deep Pakistani Influence in The National Security Establishment of GCC Countries(Not Just UAE).

I Had Many Pakistani(Mostly Pashtun)Friends in Dubai And Many Of Their Fathers Served in UAE Army After Retiring From Pak Army(The Uncle I Mentioned Above Retired from IB).

I Can Tell You The Long Story This Is The Short Version.

Gentleman My Point Is That I Have Seen Many of Your Countrymen Jumping Over The Moon Over UAE's Recent Overtures to India.There Are Threads on PDF Saying That India Might Sell Brahmos to UAE or Engage In Co Production of RafaleWhat You Don't Realize That You Are Effectively Handing Your Weapons to Pakistan.Just Imagine Alongwith Shaheen,Babur and Hatf We Have Brahmos As Well :woot::woot::woot:

If you for a minute think what you said is not known to Indians for ages, you are fooling yourself. And also, if you believe Pakistanis are of any value to GCC, it is because of your military. Pakistanis can pretend to be Arabs wearing the dress and head gear during the festivals. Arabs will look and smile. How do I know this?. By employing Pakistani folks in GCC. Pakistanis are south Asian. Just like us.

India is trying to move away from this religious zeal and shit and trying to make money. We have over 350 million people in poverty. Getting them out is priority number one. India will take all the hits it can until then. Pakistan has been trying to do things for ages. What has changed? Nothing.

Your missile propaganda means zilch in real world. Our main news are about Economy. We need money. That is all we care about now. Status quo will be kept for as long as it can be. India wont move. Everyday we hear about women abuse, poverty, political drama. People condemn them.

If Pak Army wants brahmos, all they need to do is ask. Pay money and India will sell. No hard feelings. Cannot give for free. We are your only brothers. Earlier you guys understand, better.

But lets not talk about Logic. Rhetoric is all we want.

For god sake get over this rotten zero sum game..its fukcing way too old now....Russia did an exercise with you guys and there started talks about Pak-China-Russia strategic alliance :lol:......Russia is still a strategic partner of India however they surely and rightly want to explore all other arenas...Similarly UAE relationship with India is not at the cost of Pakistan...having said that India UAE relationship are going in the right direction and are going to improve a lot in future as well...UAE need to diversify their investments and India provides them the best possible opportunities..so a win win for both and thus natural alignment of interests...

Back
Top Bottom