What's new

Indian film industry has far more credibility than the Pakistani film industry: Fawad Khan

Why Iran ? Come to Kerala and learn how brilliant movies are made with low budget, but with great stories and excellent acting.

Brother that is refreshing information. Most of us not from the south somehow have been conditioned to only expect a certain kind of mallu movie. Not that anyone is complaining. Perfectly natural.

Government should put a blanket ban on pakistani people coming to india for any purpose be it sports, cinema or medicine.
Government need zero tolerance policy on pakistan

Suggest me some....songs and dance are strict no no BTW

Watch Adoor Gopalakrishnan's or Aravindan's movies for a start.

Brother that is refreshing information. Most of us not from the south somehow have been conditioned to only expect a certain kind of mallu movie. Not that anyone is complaining. Perfectly natural.

'B' Class movies are made even in Hollywood also... Only watch the good ones..

'B' Class movies are made even in Hollywood also... Only watch the good ones..

Agree completely, but for us who do not understand the language and who catch these movies (in my case) either in hotel rooms or sit through them in luxury buses, there is a significant titillation factor involved. Lots of wet heaving bossoms and biting of lips and .... How do you make out which is the good movie and which is B grade?

waar is as bad as typical bollywood movie.. may be bit sleeker for wannabe firangis...

I found it better than most Bolywood films, it didn't have any dumb@ss twists or retarded love story's.

Agreed with him because in Indian Indians consider it a profession while in Pakistan we still consider entertainment industry as a cult of kanjars and mirasies

Hollywood doesn't have songs and dance as basic ingredient.

Pakistan can follow that pattern and make quality movies. For that you need strong story, good actors and some technology.

That would be more suitable for Pakistani society and people can take this industry as profession.

Hollywood doesn't have songs and dance as basic ingredient.

Pakistan can follow that pattern and make quality movies. For that you need strong story, good actors and some technology.

That would be more suitable for Pakistani society and people can take this industry as profession.
Actually including song and dance is a new trend in Hollywood.

There are several now...check out "crazy ex- girlfriend" if you have Netflix.

The have included music beautifully into the scenes, characters bursting into song and dance in the same way that we do it...basically to set a mood.

As Borat said "cultural borrowings from India to USA".....it's a global village dude....everyone copies everyone!

I think Bollywood as well as Telugu and Tamil industries must learn from Kerala on how to make real good movies in a shoe string budget. Kerala knows that their market is small and hence make movies with real quality. But I can say, that most of the small budget kollywood movies are lot better than Bollywood with many movies silently remade, such as Pizza, Akira etc
The last bollywood movie I was PK and Bajirao Mustani. I didnt find Bajirao movie good to be honest. Too much masala even in period movies.

However my wish list is Airlift , Bhaijaan something :P and Sultan :D Mei Sallu Bhai fan hoon :D Looking fwd to Dangal.

yeah its true cz they are thriving with givt support since 47 but in Pakistan stupid Zia destroyed everything. But the good thing is that we are back on track again with the efforts for the 10 to 15 years.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom