What's new

Indian film Gunday affront to a nation’s pride

indian producers should get no objection certificate from Bangladesh censor board to release any movie in india. hum movie banayegay hamari marji kuch bhi show karay..tumhara paisa laga hai kya movie may

If Awami League stooges are any patriot and defenders of Bangladesh independence as they claim, they would ban all hindi movie in Bangladesh.

indian producers should get no objection certificate from Bangladesh censor board to release any movie in india. hum movie banayegay hamari marji kuch bhi show karay..tumhara paisa laga hai kya movie may

Well said bro. I sometime don't understand our hypocrisy. Bangladesh liberation war from the very beginning was a war between India and Pakistan. India trained Mukti Bahini when West Pakistanis killed thousands innocent East Pakistani civilians in one night. Killed students, women, children in one night of horror. Sheikh Mujib declared independence in that mid night. East Pakistanis became Bangladeshis. India gave arms to Bangladeshis, gave training, gave food, shelter. Did everything to us. Now when a random masala movie shows that Bangladesh was born after Indo-Pak war some silly protesters are protesting for no reasons. Its just an online protest. There was no mass protest against the film's portrayal since there was hardly anything offensive in that scene. Infact it says in one scene 'These two boys don't realize the sacrifice 'their people' did for the liberation of the country. It infact praised Bangladeshis.

Where is shahbagi fascists protesting against movie that undermined Bangladesh independence? Shahbagi indian dalals are watching indian movie now.

Nothing wrong in opposing India but creating huu haa just based on a commerial movie is hypocrisy. And day by day it is becoming a comical one.

Nothing wrong in opposing India but creating huu haa just based on a commerial movie is hypocrisy. And day by day it is becoming a comical one.

These indians who undermines Bangladesh independence and sovereignty now bullying how not to react. That is just epic comedy.

These indians who undermines Bangladesh independence and sovereignty now bullying how not to react. That is just epic comedy.

Why do you care,first of all. I care a damn what rubbish Hollywood makes about India.Even I did not bother to watch these crap movies.Again,a film is a film, not Bible or something. But you guys seem too obsessed with India and Bollywood.We are your enemies and we will make what ever suits our ego. Now go cry a river.

Why do you care,first of all. I care a damn what rubbish Hollywood makes about India.Even I did not bother to watch these crap movies.Again,a film is a film, not Bible or something. But you guys seem too obsessed with India and Bollywood.We are your enemies and we will make what ever suits our ego. Now go cry a river.

I already said that Bollywood is LIFE for BDeshis. Its reason to live for the BD youths since local entertainment industry is HORRIBLE to say the least.

I already said that Bollywood is LIFE for BDeshis. Its reason to live for the BD youths since local entertainment industry is HORRIBLE to say the least.

Do you watch Indian soaps? Hindi/Bengali? Is Mirakkel popular there?

Do you watch Indian soaps? Hindi/Bengali? Is Mirakkel popular there?

I watch Veera on Star Plus regularly. Nice drama show. I am not a big fan of Kolkata based shows. Even though its in Bangla still I find them not very appealing to me but Indian Bangla shows are extremely extremely popular in the country. I am 100% sure @idune also secretly watches those Mirakkel shows.

Many Bangladeshis also participate in that show. I sometime watch it but I am not a fan of Mirakkel. I like Comedy Nights with Kapil.

Back
Top Bottom