What's new

Indian fighting fantasy series (i.e. BS) regarding Balakot air duals.

27 feb has proved that the indians are the most shameless immoral creatures on the face of the earth.

It's funny how we always manage to involve Israel into our issues. We would have paraded the Israeli pilot as well.
It's not funny. Israel is an existential threat to Pakistan. Israel has never left any opportunity to damage Pakistan covertly and overtly. Some innocent Pakistanis think Israel is not their real enemy. They are seriously delusional. Israel is hands in glove with RAW, CIA and Khad to destroy Pakistan. Iran is also a party to it.

guys, Indians have started the full swing of infowarfare ...distorting every available info regarding 27/2 with focus on F16 . Only today they launched three diffent stories of F16 kill. with massive media campaign on FB / insta/ Twitter. ISPR alone can not reply alone to all this BS.
one of latest tweet with tag to shahid raza brags that a formation of 48 su 30 mki is ready to hit you.

It's not funny. Israel is an existential threat to Pakistan. Israel has never left any opportunity to damage Pakistan covertly and overtly. Some innocent Pakistanis think Israel is not their real enemy. They are seriously delusional. Israel is hands in glove with RAW, CIA and Khad to destroy Pakistan. Iran is also a party to it.
islaelis have not rejected it either.....both pilot or involvement in planned missile strike in Pakistan on Feb 28

This thing is now firmly in cringe-comedy territory. I think I'll be taking a short break from this forum.

you wanna laugh???? then here is the true laughing stock .......... this is the proof which indian media is selling to its public :haha: ........... the intercepted calls of atanki :omghaha: and later the idiotic journalism of arnab goswami

very well exposed by faisal Qureshi

Last edited:
abhi fired missile ..ok...all missile seakers found intact, ...pakistan hiding losses...ok...American officials qouted in FP that all F16s are accounted for...now this bullshit.
freaking black a@$$ dravidian can hear everything except when it was needed on 27th Feb. then they were banged and could not hear them

Quit involving us in your skirmishes we have nothing to do with them.

It's funny how we always manage to involve Israel into our issues. We would have paraded the Israeli pilot as well.

Yesterday night I was zapping foreign news channels Aljazeera, CNN, BBC and others and I found one channel i24 News (Israeli news channel). And it was an interview of a former Head if MOSSAD. They were discussing about Iran and its nuclear program which is a question of life or death for Israelis. He was stating that he cannot accept that their life depends on the decision of others, and no one in Israel will accept that. He talked about Iran who is a direct threat to them but also whoever helped them in this program. He talked about North Korea and... Pakistan and A. A. A... A. Q. KHAN.
He told his name with so much pain. I let you imagine his state of mind about Pakistan

They will do everything to eliminate the threat.

The interviewer asked if policy of eliminating those who are threat to Israel existence will be continued. The former Mossad’s boss replied they will continue to do everything.

So be sure they are !

Unfortunately it was too late ( 2 or 3 am) and I didn’t had intelligence to record it !

Update :
It was an interview of Danny Yatom by Elli Chouraquie on i24 News channel broadcasted in the very early morning 7 April 2019 roughly between 2 and 4 am (french time).

Modification: mistake in the date, read 2019 and not 3019.

Last edited:
your spike 2k failed,maws failed,mate indians dragged you into it.
and hey you promised to protec dem in case anyone attacs them:cheesy::cheesy:

this is more of substantial proof than these radio farts
55914189_2346949988867725_1863419845391941632_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom