What's new

Indian fashion and lifestyle

Those were just random pics. Not curvy I know

I am a girl :P

@jamahir

How about her :P
12145217_541766522653866_214022855_n.jpg
almost my taste thanks

sonakshi-sinha-cute-and-hot-in-saree-stills-high-resolution-desktop-background-wallpapers_1417692916.jpg

this is my taste :smitten:

Haryana boys are usually rich, few of them are stylish, But I am talking about majority...
Not to talk about LATHMAAR boli of Haryanvi guys :p
Few Haryanvi in Delhi are ONLY STYLISH...no substance just looks :P ever ready to fight

And the ones you find in Delhi are similar to Datto from Tannu weds manny returns :P
you have no idea anyway kangna is a typical himachlli/punjabi looking girl even they dont have that kind of dresses and makeup as suggested by you in that movie

032a45e65d5290abdaf5111c044e43d7.jpg

the kind i love

e72538a0d808353ecd08943f132e31a4.jpg

Here%E2%80%99s-How-To-Look-Like-A-Beautiful-South-Indian-Bride.jpg

Last edited:
real haryanvi beauty is well hidden behind the close doors onli there boys come owt now thats bad :nono:

100 % true, My gf is a Jaatni from NCR. So many restrictions on her,, manits really depressing....

And the ones you find in Delhi are similar to Datto from Tannu weds manny returns :P

you have no Idea mate:smitten:, m dating one.

Its a good show.I have watched few of its episodes on NDTV Good Times
onli problem is they show the best auto shows at the same time as that show comes so i hate it :hitwall:

no she aint konkanna but some south indian model look at her pois and her eys almost like asking a 1000 questions from the admiring eyes :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom