What's new

Indian Family's Bullet Train Experience in China | Shanghai City To Suzhou City in 20 Minutes!!

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Indian Family's Bullet Train Experience in China | Shanghai City To Suzhou City in 20 Minutes!!​

In this video, we traveled on China's most famous bullet train and shared our first-class experience. From shanghai to Suzhou it took only 20 Minutes.

Shanghai city to Suzhou city in 20 minutes..!! this is crazy, some time when I drive in Beijing during the rush hour, 20 minutes I could move about 20 meters.. Some Americans claim US doesn't need fast trains and subways, but my experience is New York's traffic jams are just as bad as Beijiing's.

Indiann's recognition to anything in China seems very valuable for Chinese.

Indiann's recognition to anything in China seems very valuable for Chinese.
It's more about truth, almost all Indians living in China speak very fondly about China while Chinese nationals living or studying in India all say in their vlogs for feeling so lucky to be born in China.

Last edited:
It's more about truth, almost all Indians living in China speak very fondly about China while Chinese nationals living or studying in India all say in their vlogs for feeling so lucky to be born in China.

Therefore many Chinese have queued to leave China so that they can speak truth about China.

Therefore many Chinese have queued to leave China so that they can speak truth about China.
China has 1.4 billion people, how many of them queued to leave ChIna, I used to live in US, at least that country has no appeal to me.

You should visit a country instead of relying on propaganda to learn about a country. Right now, both the west and India have lots of negative propaganda about China and are not to be trusted. So go see China for yourself before you mak3 judgement on them.

Not to India though, India is a rapist starving shit hole. Alot leave but alot of also return, like me. The jobs are here mate, its just Economics mate.

In China, rape is a ritual. One of 10 Chinese is involved in gang rape and one in 4 is involved in rape. They article is here on pdf.

China has 1.4 billion people, how many of them queued to leave ChIna, I used to live in US, at least that country has no appeal to me.

Many but they are aloowed in most of the places.

This is just an Indian family enjoying a train ride in China. What is up with all the racism and unnecessary and unconstructive comments attacking on them and Indians in general?

It is sad that most threads on this forum get derailed like this all the time.

In China, rape is a ritual. One of 10 Chinese is involved in gang rape and one in 4 is involved in rape. They article is here on pdf.

Many but they are aloowed in most of the places.
Hey its not me calling India the rape capital of the world man
You guys practically achieve orgasm if you see done fair skin. Lolol
You should come to China and see if our crime rate is as high as India. We practically have the best enforcement and surveillance tech on earth, you can't run mate.

Hey its not me calling India the rape capital of the world man
You guys practically achieve orgasm if you see done fair skin. Lolol
You should come to China and see if our crime rate is as high as India. We practically have the best enforcement and surveillance tech on earth, you can't run mate.

72 pc of Chinese believe that China is a democracy. Definition of the words is different in China. Chinese believe that J20 is a 5th generation plane. What rape in other country may be expression of respect of Chinese men to their women.

72 pc of Chinese believe that China is a democracy. Definition of the words is different in China. Chinese believe that J20 is a 5th generation plane. What rape in other country may be expression of respect of Chinese men to their women.
Well I am not sure if 72% do but 100% of Americans believe their elected President will act in their interest too. Lol.

Rape is rape man, India had so many televised public gang rapes, I don't even know where to begin, it's like raping is in your genes. Anyhow, back to the topic, India is literally a shithole compared to China, that's a FACT, not an impression.

Soon China will be 1st world developed country and India will still be worlds largest slum

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom