What's new

Indian F1 fans drank 1.15 lakh bottles of beer

Lipizzaner_Stallion

Reaction score
Excise Department has claimed that during the three-day Formula one event, the game enthusiast consumed 1.15 lakh bottles of beer, which was more than double the consumption during last year event.

"This year during the three days of Formula one, 1.15 lakh bottles of beer were consumed by the fans at various liquor outlets who had got licences for the event," said Kuldeep Yadav, District Excise Officer.

"This year beer consumption was more than double the last year's consumption. Last year beer consumption was 50,000 bottles," the officer said.

Excise Duty collected from the beer sale this year was Rs 42 lakh against Rs 16 lakh last year, he said.

Foreign liquor consumption was 11,000 bottles against last year's consumption of 10,000 bottles, he said.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

beer.jpg

I dont think except Bud and Heineken other brands are available in India.

I dont think except Bud and Heineken other brands are available in India.

In kerala we get carlsberg, tuborg, heineken, bud etc....but KF is the king. Personally I like Guinness the best. I had plenty when i visited china :)

In our days we used to do with the KF strong, the desi brand...:angel:

Even i started with KF ... then switched to Fosters ... then to Tiger ... then to Heineken ... then to Peroni (in UK) ... and now settled again to Heineken/Millers (back in India)

Edit : Missed Tuborg somewhere in between :smitten:

beer is nothng but colored water with a dash of alcohal. Its either scotch or rum or nothng ;)

BEER is a laymans drink- :coffee:-

Coffee is for professionals- :boooo:-

Lollll how can you compare Beer with Coffee ......One is CNS stimulant other is Depressent ........Pure din Coffee pee ke Brain hyperactive karne ke baad Shaam ki thandi Beer aur Doston ke saath ka maaza Tum kya jaano Babu:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom