What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

That PIC which I posted 2 days b4 is none other than of Manipur cops. And not of CRPF.They were transferred to WB for election duty.
Nice! I was thinking these were unlikely to be CRPF because of the camo and M4.

Post that pic here then bro- they are police ;)

w_..productsingle_INPA17041462.jpg

Manipur cops

I wished out IA soldiers in the Thar desert had some of the equipment those cops have
thats the thing i am thinking since i saw them first time. The camo really suits the whole terrain.It is the best gear for desert warfare.Plus cover the weapons with that digi desert camo.

Third Eye of Delhi Police to Check Mob Violence

This may sound straight out of a sci-fi movie, but it’s true, Delhi Police will soon start using real-time video analytics software to do live monitoring of protests, public events and other big gatherings in the national capital. This would help to single out miscreants in a mob and generate alarm about any unexpected violence.

Alarmed by the mob violence that broke out during the Nirbhaya rape protests, the Defence Institute of Psychological Research (DIPR), a laboratory under the supervision of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), has been working on it since late 2012. DIPR will soon pass it on to the Delhi Police for pilot testing before it is replicated in the entire country. According to the scientists involved in the development of the software titled “video based intelligence crowd analysis”, it would do live streaming of CCTV video footage, conduct automatic analysis and intimation in case of outbreak of a violent event.

“The trials have already begun using videos of previous incidents of violence during protests and public functions. The initial results have been satisfactory so far. It will soon be given to the Delhi Police for real time use. The project will be run on pilot basis in Delhi as the national capital reports large number of protests round the year,” a DIPR scientist said.

Explaining the use of this technology which is currently used by premier security agencies like US’ Federal Bureau of Investigation and UK Metropolitan Police, sources said the need for having “video based intelligence crowd analysis” was felt as large number of protests happen in the country and many a times these turn violent leading to loss of lives and property. It is a fully automatic technology that requires no manual analysis. It detects gathering of a crowd and the direction its proceeding. The video analytics has been enhanced further for psychological analysis of the crowd or mob. It involves crowd behavioural analysis by identifying behavioural markers like loitering, straying away from crowd path, body movement, walking in opposite direction in a crowd and facial expressions among others.

“The video analyses artificial intelligence and can also code the dynamics of human body by singling out persons who can pelt stones in a crowd or resort to any kind of violence,” said the scientist adding the application has been robust to weather changes, lightening changes, tree swaying and other background distractions.

The DRDO has been cagey about the cost incurred in development. But according to international reports, intelligent video analytics (IVA) market is expected to reach $ 867.8 million by 201

Back
Top Bottom