What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

1561732.jpg

equipment-of-fire-safety.jpg

An old pic of a TATRA air-crash tender-it has probably been replaced now by a Rosenbaur Panther!

beml-tatra-crash-fire-tender-w.png

Interesting, Oshkosh Striker™ 3000s (from the US) delivered to Mumbai airport in 2010.

Picture%20004.jpg

345_INDIA_Mumbai_4.jpg

720_INDIA_Mumbai_7.jpg

720_INDIA_Mumbai.jpg

Interesting becuase I had posted some pics some time back were the new Rosenbaur Panthers were in service at Mumbai airport, so do they operate both types?

Agra police patrol:
34196d1353513031-automotive-non-fiat-photograpy-rscn2614.jpg

34197d1353513074-automotive-non-fiat-photograpy-rscn2629.jpg

These have got to be the best such examples in India!

Chennai police have them long back bro.

police-car-front.jpg

Hyundai accent CRDi

Yeah I know buddy! But I think the TATA Indigo with that sweet LED lightbar and reflective markings looks so great! Certainly better than the Accent. Hope to see many more of these all over India.

Yeah I know buddy! But I think the TATA Indigo with that sweet LED lightbar and reflective markings looks so great! Certainly better than the Accent. Hope to see many more of these all over India.

They look a tad too small for a police patrol car...we want something more imposing...:agree:...with gangsters driving around in safaris and scorpios this looks wimpishhh

They look a tad too small for a police patrol car...we want something more imposing...:agree:...with gangsters driving around in safaris and scorpios this looks wimpishhh

For what it is I like the AGRA PD's Indigos. In an ideal world I'd love to see these in massive numbers in INdia:

20091210_police_614_carbon_rb

But the Indigo is a good start. And the Delhi PD is getting these:

07_06_12-pg-05b.jpg

M_Id_292940_44_new_Innova_PCRs_are_stationed_at_28_locations_in_the_city.jpg

DE07_CITY_PG3_2COLS_886790f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom