What's new

Indian Elections setbacks to Ruling party False Flag good way to win back voters?

thanks for your opinion. it pretty much end s the discussion if you pre decide that what your government feeds you is always right and you must reject Pakistan because its your enemy then it doesn't matter really if its a phony or a real terror attack.

the reason for writing this peace is simple that we have seen a symmetry in the action by Indians whenever the approval ratings are not going the ruling party way. LoC firing intensifies and so does the warmongering against Pakistan.
whether or not it affects the voting pattern of the Indian voter is debatable but the recent voting outcomes in the Indian states has stirred up this debate.
Both India and Pakistan have a relatively Independent media otoh within their bias against right-wing (in case of India) and establish (in case of Pakistan). So, the question of government feeding a narrative through media is not entirely true. There is no total resentment against Pakistan either, the majority of Indians want to end any hostilities with Pakistan and there are a lot of people who see Pakistan as a brotherly nation came out from the same oppressive regime that pushed India vs Pakistan agenda (vis Hindu vs Muslim).

We can blame the two sides for it, when there is a push for peace talks from India, there will be a terror attack in Jammu and Kashmir close by. Yes, I understand the paranoia on both sides but this will not stop until some decisive action is taken by both sides.

Putting my globalist hats on:

South Asia needs a massive war to cut down on the expanse of population.

ah well that hat sucks, back to anti NWO thingy...

A lot of the South Asian male population is undisciplined, regressive and truly a burden.

What South Asia needs is precise and appropriate cutting down of the male population. Similar to the story line in Frank Herbert's novel, The White Plague. Out of the remaining result can a progressive society be rebuilt.

@Levina @Zibago @django @Mentee @RealNapster @Nilgiri @Moonlight @BDforever @Bilal9 @Jf Thunder @Joe Shearer

I am partially joking. ;)

Last edited:
A lot of the South Asian male population is undisciplined, regressive and truly a burden.

What South Asia needs is precise and appropriate cutting down of the male population. Similar to the story line in Frank Herbert's novel, The White Plague. Out of the remaining result will a progressive society can be rebuilt.

@Levina @Zibago @django @Mentee @RealNapster @Nilgiri @Moonlight @BDforever @Bilal9 @Jf Thunder @Joe Shearer

you sir
and wiered

What South Asia needs is precise and appropriate cutting down of the male population. Similar to the story line in Frank Herbert's novel, The White Plague. Out of the remaining result will a progressive society can be rebuilt.

I am a #feminist
so kill all men

:D :D

I am a #feminist
so kill all men

Oh thank you for telling me “who to avoid” on forum. Lol

:D :D

Oh thank you for telling me “who to avoid” on forum. Lol

"...whom to avoid..."

I see big change in Hindu voters mood. They done buying BJP extremist policy and false promise. Public need jobs. Every year Indian govt has to generate 1 million jobs for fresh grads at all cost. Otherwise , nation will turn into lawless land.
This whole region need prosperity and India need a liberal govt. Indian policy impacts all neighbors.

Everything depends on Hindu voter mood. If they still want to buy BJP nationalist rhetoric, good for them. Then another 5 years of backward movement. They sell Pakistan so many times to there voters. Now they are getting idea, what this elite class selling them . But, as far as another terror attack drama or demand something else , then they will not get anything. Modi well aware this time Pak PM and COAS on same page in Islamabad on India policy.

I wish I had retained the negative vote.

Each year 13 million people come into the job market; 8 million never get jobs.
Of the 5 million who get jobs, 4.5 million get it in the informal sector. No benefits, payment on piece work done, even unit services done, termination at will.
Of the 0.5 million getting job in the formal sector, nearly 0.25 million, 250,000 people, used to get jobs in IT and computer services and software services.

Get ready for ' Pakistani ' soldiers with passport beards in shalwaar qameez, peshawri chappl romanian aks in any major Indian city ,

false flag terror plan inside India to fan anti Pakistan rhetoric.
:blink::blink::blink:
I read the statement and checked the username, who came up with such a fatuous theory. :girl_wacko:
Repeated the process quite a few times, and then i wanted to bow down to you in utter respect for living upto your reputation. lol

"...whom to avoid..."

I wish I had retained the negative vote.

Each year 13 million people come into the job market; 8 million never get jobs.
Of the 5 million who get jobs, 4.5 million get it in the informal sector. No benefits, payment on piece work done, even unit services done, termination at will.
Of the 0.5 million getting job in the formal sector, nearly 0.25 million, 250,000 people, used to get jobs in IT and computer services and software services.
I am referring 1 million job from Modi speech. Where he was addressing South Asia need prosperity . But, I don't challenge your figure , because you are on the ground.

Good to see you.

Last edited:
I am referring 1 million job from Modi speech. Where he was addressing South Asia need prosperity . But, I don't challenge your figure , because you are on the ground.

Good to see you.

Thank you, chief.

He had no choice but to minimise figures. Ironically, my figures are from an old government publication.

I see big change in Hindu voters mood. They done buying BJP extremist policy and false promise. Public need jobs. Every year Indian govt has to generate 1 million jobs for fresh grads at all cost. Otherwise , nation will turn into lawless land.
This whole region need prosperity and India need a liberal govt. Indian policy impacts all neighbors.

Everything depends on Hindu voter mood. If they still want to buy BJP nationalist rhetoric, good for them. Then another 5 years of backward movement. They sell Pakistan so many times to there voters. Now they are getting idea, what this elite class selling them . But, as far as another terror attack drama or demand something else , then they will not get anything. Modi well aware this time Pak PM and COAS on same page in Islamabad on India policy.

A reminder to Pakistani citizens and members of this forum: the BJP won 31% of the voting electorate in the last national elections. It was estimated later that the hard-core Hindutva = Sangh Parivar = RSS-led combination of organisations and fronts consisted of 11 to 13% of these; 4% were opportunist, who thought they would get specific benefits from voting the way they did; another 16% voted against the UPA, sickened by their miasma of corruption, by their seeming paralysis on the defence front, and the failure to upgrade the Army, or the Air Force, or the Navy, and by a troubling loss of will linked to their sharp focus on a single family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom