What's new

Indian economy to grow by 6.4 per cent in 2015-16:World Bank

Ignorant Indian may want to check out the IMF database that says BD GDP/capita is 1200 dollar nominal and 3400 dollar at PPP:

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

BD HDI will rise as they have not taken into account that BD recently re-based GDP to 2005 base year from 1995 and will soon rebase to 2012, that India is using

Can someone answer the question, what was India doing with the 24 year head start that it had over BD?
:lol: comparing India's 2013 figure with BD's 2014 ...nice
BD nominal for 2013- $1033
BD ppp for 2013------ $3167
At least dont lie when you are refuting someones claim.lol

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

Like I say, a completely destroyed Indian economy, will make little difference to BD development. Different for Sri Lanka I know though.

Sri Lanka economy also does not dependent on India by any mean. Countries like China, Japan are the biggest investors currently to the SL. But well being of Indian economy is essential for whole region.

Sri Lanka economy also does not dependent on India by any mean. Countries like China, Japan are the biggest investors currently to the SL. But well being of Indian economy is essential for whole region.

Why do you not get what I stated?

BD does not need India to grow. Only 2% of BD exports go to India and it is not increasing.

I give up, wasting my time with you people.

Indian GDP growth is somehow tied to FDI and US quantitative easing. Lets see how it unfolds in coming days.

untitled.JPG

BD does not need India to grow. Only 2% of BD exports go to India and it is not increasing.

untitled2333.JPG

Stop this arrogance. This is what makes this region fail and become a joke when compared to other regions in the world. Take a look at North/South America, South East Asia, Europe, East Asia etc. despite having differences these countries work together. The priority of this region is to develop itself as soon as possible not to fight each other or have rivalries on useless claims. Race/religion/language/cast/tribe etc. are all belonged to the garbage bin of history. Also to the outer world, we are all the same regardless of how superior you think you are.

Life expectancy of BD is 70 years as opposed to 66-67 of India.

BD economy growing faster than India and expected for the next 5 years

BD started independence in 1971 as opposed to 1947 for India.

What was India doing with the extra 24 year head start it had over BD?

Another loser from a country where millions starve to death every year.
You don't seem to understand that growing from a low base will inherently produce higher growth rates- even if India grows at 3% it will add more to its GDP in billions of USD than BD growing at 20%.

Comparing nations with such vastly different landmasses and populations like India and BD is so ridiculous.

You don't seem to understand that growing from a low base will inherently produce higher growth rates- even if India grows at 3% it will add more to its GDP in billions of USD than BD growing at 20%.

Comparing nations with such vastly different landmasses and populations like India and BD is so ridiculous.

Dude, it is very pertinent to compare both BD and then India as they are both poor 3rd world countries.

BD GDP/capita is 1200 dollars as opposed to 1600 dollars for India.

According to your logic then no two countries can ever be compared as there will always be some differences in whatever variable you want to use.

Stop this arrogance. This is what makes this region fail and become a joke when compared to other regions in the world. Take a look at North/South America, South East Asia, Europe, East Asia etc. despite having differences these countries work together. The priority of this region is to develop itself as soon as possible not to fight each other or have rivalries on useless claims. Race/religion/language/cast/tribe etc. are all belonged to the garbage bin of history. Also to the outer world, we are all the same regardless of how superior you think you are.

India is the bad apple of the region.

It does not really want either Pakistan or BD to succeed as they can pose a threat to it's dream of regional hegemony. Sri Lanka I suppose it presumes is so tiny to not be a potential threat.

Maybe you should research the blatant Indian interference in BD and then you may understand its nature.

India is the bad apple of the region.

It does not really want either Pakistan or BD to succeed as they can pose a threat to it's dream of regional hegemony. Sri Lanka I suppose it presumes is so tiny to not be a potential threat.

Maybe you should research the blatant Indian interference in BD and then you may understand its nature.
Sure, that type of mentality damages the reason regardless of where it comes from. India in the past has interfered in Sri Lanka also.

Sure, that type of mentality damages the reason regardless of where it comes from. India in the past has interfered in Sri Lanka also.

Our Indian Bhabi (your Indian GF) would never forgive you for taking a hard position on India ! :whistle:

India needs to stop intefering in the internal affairs of its neighbours and then all will be good.

Trust me, I want nothing more than for India to the rest of South Asia to live in mutual respect and prosperity. For this to happen, India needs to learn to respect the soveriegnty of its neighbours.

Back
Top Bottom