What's new

Indian economy registers a weaker growth at 4.4%

Roman empire was not at its greatest extend when Augustas create it. It was not until the time of Marcus Aurelius when it reached its largest size about 170AD. By your logic, then Roman empire was created around 170AD ?

Remember, Augustas was from the Julian dynasty and Marcus Aurelius was from the Antonine dynasty.

Roman Empire was not a country, you are claiming China as a country since 220BC. Was Tibet the part of China during Ming Dynasty, why were Miao revolting during 19th century.

By which historian the size of the territory defines the existence of an empire? :omghaha: You love to come up with absurd qualifier, don't you?
Manchus succeed only because of Han Chinese general Wu Sangui colluded with them. But it doesn't matter, they became Chinese willingly.

Tell me if China was an Empire or a country. :woot:

Indians are denying themselves of their shiity economic reality once again.

So india make claims based on association? :omghaha: No wonder, all your neighbors have issues with you.
Neither India nor Nepal existed 2500 years ago. The fact is Buddha was born in present day Nepal and Buddhism spread across the subcontinent.

Doesn't matter to us, Buddhism is associated with India, it was founded on Indian land. Nepalese can have their heritage.

^^^

Buddhism is associated with India?

Not Any More.

How many Buddhists are there in India as compare to other Buddhist country in per capita basis?

When people mention India, the first thing that comes up is Hindu, then Muslin.

India pretty much disowns Buddhism.

If India and Buddhism are synonymous, India would not be in such a state now.

Roman Empire was not a country, you are claiming China as a country since 220BC. Was Tibet the part of China during Ming Dynasty, why were Miao revolting during 19th century.

Roman empire definitely match the modern definition of a country. It had a strong central government. military and civil war.

Doesn't matter to us, Buddhism is associated with India, it was founded on Indian land. Nepalese can have their heritage.

Buddhism is associated with the entire indian subcontinent, not just India. Even footprints of buddhism can be found in Pakistan. But Buddha is Nepalese.

China was unified as a country since 220 BC.

Buddhism is associated with the entire indian subcontinent, not just India. Even footprints of buddhism can be found in Pakistan. But Buddha is Nepalese.

Buddha's lifetime is associated with Nepal and North India.

China was unified as a country since 220 BC.

Only Hans were united, not the entire China.

qin-dynasty-map1.jpg

^^^

Buddhism is associated with India?

Not Any More.

How many Buddhists are there in India as compare to other Buddhist country in per capita basis?

When people mention India, the first thing that comes up is Hindu, then Muslin.

India pretty much disowns Buddhism.

If India and Buddhism are synonymous, India would not be in such a state now.

Why is Israel still refer as Holy land when there are no Christians in Israel.

^^^

It's news to me that holyland is in any relation with christians.

holyland to whom?

Plus christians are in the same level in mental capacity as the hindus.

^^^

holyland to whom?

Seriously?? Holyland to whom?? Its shows your mental capacity is lower than us and Hindus...

^^^

It is not the whole Israel, only Jerusalem which still in dispute, that was considered holy by the xtains.

And what did you say the Hindu mental capacity is?

^^^

holyland to whom?

then you must be quite successful in canada.. after all,u are the high mental capacity guy among them.. :tup:

^^^

I do quite well Thank you.

I have money and the time to phuck with you.

And I don't have to let the dogs to clean up my dump.

Buddha's lifetime is associated with Nepal and North India.

Only Hans were united, not the entire China.

qin-dynasty-map1.jpg

By which historian the size of the territory defines the existence of a country? You again? :omghaha:
The Mandate of Heaven was claimed by Qin emperor down to the last emperor of China.

By which historian the size of the territory defines the existence of a country? You again? :omghaha:
The Mandate of Heaven was claimed by Qin emperor down to the last emperor of China.

That's only possible when you consider history of China only as Han history. :woot:

^^^

It is not the whole Israel, only Jerusalem which still in dispute, that was considered holy by the xtains.

And what did you say the Hindu mental capacity is?

Really :woot:

Main Christian Holy Sites in the Holy Land

That's only possible when you consider history of China only as Han history. :woot:

The history of China, just like the history of any country, makes no distinction on race or ethnicity.
Your qualifier holds no water in any academic spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom