What's new

Indian economy registers a weaker growth at 4.4%

INDIC
Really. Unless you are heartless which I am not surprised.

The xtains are not too crazy about Israel, other than Jerusalem.

If you don't know which I am not surprised, it was the Jews who killed Jesus.

Roman empire was not at its greatest extend when Augustas create it. It was not until the time of Marcus Aurelius when it reached its largest size about 170AD. By your logic, then Roman empire was created around 170AD ?

Remember, Augustas was from the Julian dynasty and Marcus Aurelius was from the Antonine dynasty.

Roman Empire was not a country. They considered people of conquered land as barbarians.

INDIC
Really. Unless you are heartless which I am not surprised.

The xtains are not too crazy about Israel, other than Jerusalem.

If you don't know which I am not surprised, it was the Jews who killed Jesus.

Its about history and terminology. Christians have always referred Israel as the Holy Land. Perhaps you need to read the Bible to enlighten yourself.

Its about history and terminology. Christians have always referred Israel as the Holy Land. Perhaps you need to read the Bible to enlighten yourself.

You clearly have a wacked sense of what is a country. England was a country and a empire in 1900. All the colonies are part of England. So India was part of England as India was globally recognized as part of England.

You clearly have a wacked sense of what is a country. England was a country and a empire in 1900. All the colonies are part of England.

England, Scotland, Wales, Britain and British Isles had well-defined territory throughout history. So how can you define China as united entity when it was only confined within Great Wall for most of the history of China.

So India was part of England as India was globally recognized as part of England.

During colonial rule, British India had separate passport and currency with no representation for Indians in British Parliament.

England, Scotland, Wales, Britain and British Isles had well-defined territory throughout history. So how can you define China as united entity when it was only confined within Great Wall for most of the history of China

You are getting more and more absurd. Why are you comparing apple and orange. Great Britain is an union of countries, china is one country with one emperor. And every emperor of China, regardless the dynasty, claims the Mandate of Heaven since 220 BC.

You are getting more and more absurd. Why are you comparing apple and orange. Great Britain is an union of countries, china is one country with one emperor. And every emperor of China, regardless the dynasty, claims the Mandate of Heaven since 220 BC.

Only for Hans, not for most of the ethnic minorities. Was Tibet the part of China in 220BC. :woot:

Only for Hans, not for most of the ethnic minorities. Was Tibet the part of China in 220BC. :woot:

You are making yourself looking stupid if you want to argue along that line. The notion of "one country" has nothing to do with ethnicity. Many minorities, even muslims served under Han emperor.

Tibet was not part of china in 220BC, does that mean it cannot be part of China later? What kind of logic is that? Are you intellectually challenged?

Götterdämmerung;4718209 said:
Since California, Hawaii and Texas were not one of the founding states of the USA, does that mean that the US did not exist as a country until all 50 states became one union?

Unlike China, America is the land of immigrants. These states are inhabited by White Settlers from the East or invited from Europe.

Unlike China, America is the land of immigrants. These states are inhabited by White Settlers from the East or invited from Europe.

Oh, Indian logic at work here.

West of the 13 founding states was uninhabited. Cool, you Indians do really know stuffs that nobody outside India knows.

Götterdämmerung;4718264 said:
Oh, Indian logic at work here.

West of the 13 founding states was uninhabited. Cool, you Indians do really know stuffs that nobody outside India knows.

Native American lived there but all American states are white majority. Tell me your logic.

Tibet and Tibetan people weren't the part of China even during Ming Dynasty and even Miao were giving tough resistance against forced assimilations by Hans during 19th century.

Native American lived there but all American states are white majority. Tell me your logic.

Tibet and Tibetan people weren't the part of China even during Ming Dynasty and even Miao were giving tough resistance against forced assimilations by Hans during 19th century.

Hawaii and Hawaiians weren't part of the US till the 19th century, they also put up a great resistance to be annexed by the US.
And how did all American States become white majority? Were Los Angeles, San Francisco, Louisiana or Baton Rouge founded by English speaking immigrants? Didn't the native Americans give tough resistance against forced land grab and extermination?

Don't you see the stupidity you are displaying with your silly argument?

I have tons of similar examples from Europe, particularly about Russia and Germany.

Back
Top Bottom