• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
Dude,

You are making same mistake in your calculation as dontello was making. ( frankly Economics education as high school level need to improve on both side of the border).

Iff India's real GDP growth rate is 8% ( stated by you ) and India's Inflation rate is 6% ( considered optimum by RBI ) than India's nominal growth rate would be 14%, Given there is no appreciation/depriciation in currency.

In This case India would have close to $8.5 trillion GDP by 2025-26.

Dude,

That was due to depriciation of rupee.

little bro, i hope in real life, it is that easy. If economic calculation were that perfact, our country would have already crossed the 3 trillion mark. You know economy is based on so many assumptions, but in the end they are assumptions. When I was doing my MBA, we studied so many cases where we analysed & realised that mere economic assumptions does not depict the reality. There are too many uncontrollable variable to economic growth. Problem being, resources we need for faster growth are so scarce in nature. You need abundance on resources to continue that kind of growth.
From economic point of view, your calculations are correct. But realistically, those figures will be hard to achieve even with every bit of assumptions by our side. Trust me I dont hold my MBA in Finance degree for nothing.
By the time you will complete your education, your gonna realise.
Real world is quite different from theory.

little bro, i hope in real life, it is that easy. If economic calculation were that perfact, our country would have already crossed the 3 trillion mark. You know economy is based on so many assumptions, but in the end they are assumptions. When I was doing my MBA, we studied so many cases where we analysed & realised that mere economic assumptions does not depict the reality. There are too many uncontrollable variable to economic growth. Problem being, resources we need for faster growth are so scarce in nature. You need abundance on resources to continue that kind of growth.
From economic point of view, your calculations are correct. But realistically, those figures will be hard to achieve even with every bit of assumptions by our side. Trust me I dont hold my MBA in Finance degree for nothing.

Regarding bold part, what does that even mean? Stop being so pessimistic just develop your abilities, resources will fall in line. No one is assuming anything here, he was just correcting dantello on his wrong GDP calculations.

Regarding bold part, what does that even mean? Stop being so pessimistic just develop your abilities, resources will fall in line. No one is assuming anything here, he was just correcting dantello on his wrong GDP calculations.

I know what i am talking about, bar the grammer, everything was perfect about my statement, we should have reached 2 trillion marks by 2010-11 & by now, we wouldhave reached close to 3 trillion mark. But economic slowdown happened & everything changed. World economy is being controlled by a handfull of bankers who controls IMF, World bank everything. We are living in a Zeigiest my friend. You never know when next collapse will take place. Its all dependent on scarcity of resources.
I am not pessimistic, infact I am a realist & optimist that we will reach 4 trillion mark by 2024. What will happen in between, we have no control upon.

MBA finance? You don't sound that smart tho. 8% growth + 7% inflation will take it way beyond 4$ trillion in 2024. Considering we don't have a war and USA growth holds steady we are good

MBA finance? You don't sound that smart tho. 8% growth + 7% inflation will take it way beyond 4$ trillion in 2024. Considering we don't have a war and USA growth holds steady we are good

I wont consider it insulting, quite frankly I wont live in fools paradise. There is difference between being smart, & sound smart. Even Pappu ( RaGa ) talk smart. lol

& for record, if we keep on importing at the same rate we are now, we will struggle even with a 10 trillion economy.

I wont consider it insulting, quite frankly I wont live in fools paradise. There is difference between being smart, & sound smart. Even Pappu ( RaGa ) talk smart. lol

& for record, if we keep on importing at the same rate we are now, we will struggle even with a 10 trillion economy.
All developing economies import a lot mostly heavy machines to get manufacturing kicked in. After it matures import in that segment will go down. So I am hopeful if imports although Indian women's lust for gold and our oil needs will keep imports high. Anyway Indian economy can hit 8 trillion dollar mark by 2026. Our economy doubled in 7 years even with Sonia Gandhi in control pretty sure we can do better than that.

Wonderful. Now $3 trillion is the obvious target.

What are the numbers in PPP terms? China has just overtaken US in the PPP list. We are at No. 3 spot with...?

All developing economies import a lot mostly heavy machines to get manufacturing kicked in. After it matures import in that segment will go down. So I am hopeful if imports although Indian women's lust for gold and our oil needs will keep imports high. Anyway Indian economy can hit 8 trillion dollar mark by 2026. Our economy doubled in 7 years even with Sonia Gandhi in control pretty sure we can do better than that.

I hope so, after we carb down our import, & increase our exports to the next level, our economy will grow tenfold. We have to expoit our natural resources most efficiently, specially untouched raw material & minerals. I hope situation & groth related factors favours us, hopefully we will reach 3 trillion mark ASAP

I know what i am talking about, bar the grammer, everything was perfect about my statement, we should have reached 2 trillion marks by 2010-11 & by now, we wouldhave reached close to 3 trillion mark. But economic slowdown happened & everything changed. World economy is being controlled by a handfull of bankers who controls IMF, World bank everything. We are living in a Zeigiest my friend. You never know when next collapse will take place. Its all dependent on scarcity of resources.
I am not pessimistic, infact I am a realist & optimist that we will reach 4 trillion mark by 2024. What will happen in between, we have no control upon.

Dude, let me rephrase myself for your understanding. No one is discussing economics here. We all know much better than you that long term predictions are just that 'predictions'. But we were discussing some thing else all together and that was how GDP is calculated. All the numbers we gave were assumptions. No one claiming with certainty that India would grow at 8%. So please stop lecturing us.

4 Asian Countries (China, India, Japan, Indonesia) have already been in the top 10 economy (GDP / PPP)

:cheers:
& BRICS form Top 6. btw the way Indonesia is making rapid strides, they may soon have BRIICS :pleasantry:
new world order in the making8-)

Dude, let me rephrase myself for your understanding. No one is discussing economics here. We all know much better than you that long term predictions are just that 'predictions'. But we were discussing some thing else all together and that was how GDP is calculated. All the numbers we gave were assumptions. No one claiming with certainty that India would grow at 8%. So please stop lecturing us.

Well I never quoted you, I was supporting dontello, was discussing economics ( real one) with him. little kid, keep your attitude to yourself. No wonder india gonna reach 5 trillion by 2024 with fags like you. ABCD sikha ki nahi lacture dene chala. Whats your age, 20????
" & one more thing, tell your parents to educate you about how to behave with seniors, stranger etc. I was supporting your statement, was not talking about gdp calculation method which i learned years back during my intermadiates. Keep ur faulty unrealistic bookish knowledge to yourself.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom