How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
I do not care nor worry if India takes over Chine, USA etc. or Pakistan, Sudan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Vietnam takes over in terms of economy. What I would prefer an average growth rate if 6-7% for next 40 years without any major war... that should be our focus.

The India 2030 superpower movie "Super" must be inspired by the leading economist Douglas McWilliams's visit to India in the year 2030. He is the one that will affirm India's status as the its a beautiful and amazing place with a lost of disgusting servants and beggars

40 years.......hmmm.......... does the OP even understand what 4 decades stand for in this volatile corner of the world...... just 4.5 decades ago, Pakistan was on the way to becoming economy of Asia..... and just two decades ago, I remember the West used to say that China and India would starve to death in 10 years....two decades ago Turkey didn't have electricity and had chronic shortages of food....... :blink:

40 years.......

India should continue to capitalize on its human resources: It's biggest asset.

(like in information technology, international banking, scientific research, entertainment and culture, leadership...)

And I hope (and am pretty sure) that we won't end up mining and mining and mining ... 50% of worlds coal, and make our country a gas chamber unfit for human survival.

And also, we should be a force for well being of human kind, growth and prosperity, peace, stability and justice.

:tup:

CAN the moderators please ban India will become what in 20+, 40+ years threads, let us discuss things about comparatively near and predictable future, say 5 years , or 10 years..

@Assault Rifle save yourself and us poor Indians from embarrassment and request mods to close this thread.

Look like the Chinese taunts have worked and Indians are too cowardly to stand up to it.

BTW ...I dont need saving from the likes of you or Assault rifle. Your embarrassment is your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the point? most of us would not be alive or too old to see that.

What is noteworthy is these westerners think so much about future scenarios and plan accordingly.

Also, everyone's tired of these prediction threads.

Whats the point? most of us would not be alive or too old to see that.

What is noteworthy is these westerners think so much about future scenarios and plan accordingly.

Also, everyone's tired of these prediction threads.

It only means the telegraph is trying to sell some more papers by catering to the Indian audience.

Short term aim should be the target.

Nobody knows what will happpen the next moment and 40 years is a pretty long time.

It's not about Chinese taunts or any other national taunts I am worried about, I can't care less.

I was only giving him an opinion/suggestion since he seems like a new member, but the decision is his completely. There is an old saying "Don't fight pig in the mud... he will beat you with experience and enjoy the fight".

Peace!

Look like the Chinese taunts have worked and Indians are too cowardly to stand up to it.

BTW ...I dont need saving from the likes of you or Assault rifle. Your embarrassment is your own.

Back
Top Bottom