• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
I wonder when it will hit the bottom

india dosnt have a bottom. only a big hole and down the hole.. you dont want to look into it or if you insist, do cover your nose or spray some highly concentrated deodorants to avoid feeling sick

So you claim to know more about Indian economy than a Indian consulting firm ??

they are both bad. you only have to know which is worse!

that means indian's deficit blackhole (if the contribution is non-tradable or non refundable ) will be enlarged by $ 10 billion, or the cash short fall by the same amount; or their people are facing the danger of getting deprived of the same amount of food or fuel subsidies! All done and executed by the "financial savvy, face saving" big blue head M Singh! brilliant minds!

^^^ my foot...... What kinda shitty forum is this..... Mod's keep allowing these fellows's to abuse against India...... Low quality ........ ... These moron's will neva have minimum manners....... Thu........mevi oka bathukula ra.....kukkalara........

if any Indian use that kinda word's mod's will will be there immediately to ban.... Hahaha......always keep pointing fingers on India...... If mod's wanna maintain quality they will neva allow to discuss about every internal matter of India.... But they don't i guess.

^^^ my foot...... What kinda shitty forum is this..... Mod's keep allowing these fellows's to abuse against India...... Low quality ........ ... These moron's will neva have minimum manners....... Thu........mevi oka bathukula ra.....kukkalara........

if any Indian use that kinda word's mod's will will be there immediately to ban.... Hahaha......always keep pointing fingers on India...... If mod's wanna maintain quality they will neva allow to discuss about every internal matter of India.... But they don't i guess.

the majority of the economic news are cut and paste from good financial sources. have you learnt how to count?

india dosnt have a bottom. only a big hole and down the hole.. you dont want to look into it or if you insist, do cover your nose or spray some highly concentrated deodorants to avoid feeling sick

they are both bad. you only have to know which is worse!

that means indian's deficit blackhole (if the contribution is non-tradable or non refundable ) will be enlarged by $ 10 billion, or the cash short fall by the same amount; or their people are facing the danger of getting deprived of the same amount of food or fuel subsidies! All done and executed by the "financial savvy, face saving" big blue head M Singh! brilliant minds!

Megaton Chinese Fart from your big mouth.....no wonder you don't have siblings....you deserve dying in loneliness....

great opportunity of fund managers to profit on these stupid indian moves!

One thing is for sure , so much Chinese concentration and obsession with Indian economy and their celebration on every negative news shows that they have got their Panties in a bunch and perceive Indian economic growth rate as a threat or atleast a potential threat . Now , at least the chinese can't claim indifference , after showing us on this forum how much they care :lol:

Indian economy section on PDF has become a pest hole. All the chinese cockroaches are here

Mods, May I use this ??

hit-cockroach-killer-spray-420x420.jpg

we just tell the truth. you can bury your head into sand if don't like it

heyy chineese brothers

why are you guys wasting your time

every single country struck with problems sometime

so better nt waste ur time here

@shuttler: I understand one thing from your posts...... May be some Indian did something with you....that's why you are obessed alot about India.... Please go to home,take care of your family.... ......ok :R else when you found holes get bigger n wider like oceans, smell's like &hit even if you used high concentrated deodrent it wont work..... You might get an attack in your heart, please use your iq in your home too.... You will sorry for being internet warrior........

@shuttler: I understand one thing from your posts...... May be some Indian did something with you....that's why you are obessed alot about India.... Please go to home,take care of your family.... ......ok :R else when you found holes get bigger n wider like oceans, smell's like &hit even if you used high concentrated deodrent it wont work..... You might get an attack in your heart, please use your iq in your home too.... You will sorry for being internet warrior........
he just tell the truth. bad news or good news face the fact :wave:

57 next week, sorry to tell you

refer to my previous post, the 3 month non delivery forward has already sunken under 57. if the psychological barrier of 56 is breached then the fall of the rupees further down to 57 or beyond wont be far away!

he just tell the truth. bad news or good news face the fact :wave:

no need to defend me. let these idiots who know nothing about the financial problems of india troll.
I dont even bother to reply to low, dirty and extremely retarded comments and these morons are part of the cause of the crash of their own country!

It is living finance and economic every minute every hour every day!

India FDI slumps 41% to $1.8b in April

NEW DELHI Reflecting slowdown in the economy and erosion of investor confidence, foreign direct investment (FDI) in India has declined by 41 per cent to $1.85 billion in April.

FDI inflows dip 8% this year

NEW DELHI: Global investors seem less bullish on India after a series of policy flip flops by the government sapped confidence. Latest data released by the Reserve Bank of India showed that foreign direct investment inflows slipped nearly 8% to $7.8 billion during January-April 2012.

Indian Rupee Drops To 56.155 near record Low On Inflow Concerns

Oman Tribune - the edge of knowledge

FDI inflows dip 8% this year - The Times of India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom