How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
Indian Rupees could Come under Pressure Only when there is Uncertainty, The Govt is Succeeding with there Values and Benchmarks, The Govt is following the Gold Standard and Is Doing fine with it, India hasnt reached a state where the Govt is Asking people to be self sufficient and decrease there debt, A steady Deflation would Be Suicidal for our Middle or Lower Class People with high debt.. The Govt Can Maintain 0 std, But it needs to Take care of its people aswell....

^^^ no. :rofl: i am feeling sad for your country's pathetic economic situation.

It sho' dont look like it. But i guess i ought to let you cover up and not talk about your personal 'issues' ;)

FYI - Indian economy aint pathetic...its just you. Im not kidding...just grab a mirror and see for yourself.

It sho' dont look like it. But i guess i ought to let you cover up and not talk about your personal 'issues' ;)

FYI - Indian economy aint pathetic...its just you. Im not kidding...just grab a mirror.

I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you.

Future predictions are great, but they often do not come true.

I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you.

Future predictions are great, but they often do not come true.

Same goes for china. Future is unpredictable, as always. The guy claimed indian economy is currently pathetic, which obviously, is not true. And if pakistans growth were a standard...we'd be off the charts by now.

Same goes for china. Future is unpredictable, as always.

Obviously. I have never cared whether or not China becomes the number 1 economy or not, we are already the 2nd biggest economy, yet our per capita income is still very low.

Per capita income and HDI are more important to the average person.

The guy claimed indian economy is currently pathetic, which obviously, is not true. And if pakistans growth were a benchmark...we'd be off the charts by now.

That depends how you define pathetic, and what indicators you consider to be the most important ones.

My source is uptodate. Now Indias economy is shrinking. it has just started.

we have many innovative brains. our industrial and technological base is strong.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...s/103799-two-thumbs-up-pakistani-techies.html

Man . . . Have u lost u r senses ??
We had industrial growth of about 17% in december .
Every month the figure changes according to the demand .

And abt Indian economy shrinking , i think u r confusing Industrial growth with Gdp growth .
India's GDP growth is 10.4% even more than China :cheers:
If u think India is heading back to stone age then u r totally wrong

We have economy growth almost 10% a year and industry growth which you posted is about a single month feb

But yes your last line suits your county better than any one else cause last year your growth rate is less than 3%

Why are you explaining him the economic concepts? He wouldn't even understand. He is here to troll, let him.

Back
Top Bottom