What's new

Indian economy in a new phase called 'Raghuram Rajya'

Shouldn't you be knitting a shoelace in a sweatshop in rural Shanghai somewhere?? I've read on google that the Chinese authorities are clamping down on internet usage due to labourers staying away from work to mess around in computer shops. Slaves like you are starting to make it harder for other slaves in China :D
"Rural" Shanghai has more household sanitation than all of India combined! :omghaha:

I am wondering why every Indian thread attracts the chinese trolls...when Indians dont even bother reading chinese threads.

They all are Pakistani Troll under False Flags ! They want to destroy our Moral with the help of PDF ! If you reply to their troll u will be banned in few minutes !

R Rajan is a genius. The question arises again and again why he wasn't selected earlier as per MMS recommendation. Now that he is in (and having attended lectures and presentations by this guy) I can only say that I am extremely optimistic about India's economic future whilst he is at the helm

Shouldn't you be knitting a shoelace in a sweatshop in rural Shanghai somewhere?? I've read on google that the Chinese authorities are clamping down on internet usage due to labourers staying away from work to mess around in computer shops. Slaves like you are starting to make it harder for other slaves in China :D

Just a little question why this dude raised the Interest rates
This will lead to lower production activity
If that is how they wanna contain inflation
Well good luck

Don't you think it is the govt's job to contain inflation
By improving agro infra
Making distribution network better to reduce wastage
& to bust all of those hoarders

I think RBI should lower the Interest rates
They are all ready very high

But this guy looks more educated than me so I think he knows more than me
Ok I am confused now

when the chinese and pakistanis talk bad about him....its obvious he is doing a good job!

Contain inflation mahn!! all hopes on u!!! If MMS wasnt a pet dog! He is a brilliant finance minister i would say!! The country has some well-educated ministers too!! they understand the difficulties in opposing the parties decision! and try to move with the current then against it!!

Back
Top Bottom