What's new

Indian economy barely grew 5 percent in last fiscal, 5.5 for this year.

I believe Pakistan should be attracting more of our companies that want to invest. Alot of our companies invest in India creating jobs. But I rarely hear they go to Pakistan. So I believe you guys should try to attract our companies as they are adopting a 'go global' policy. Pakistan can export to our market too. Considering we have such great political and military relations, our economic relations are not as great. I think Pakistan has alot of potential if you guys could get some political stability and have pro-business attitude like lowering regulations and taxes and giving incentives for companies. Foreign companies bring in capital, technology, expertise and management. It creates jobs and increases tax revenue for the government.

facepalm..another ____ measuring contest..

ok,we are doing bad,u are doing great..be happy..:enjoy:

pakistan growth could be around 4% this year

few years before pak growth was 2% while india 8%

today the difference is less than 2%.

imagine under Imran khan..we can easily surpass india in economic growth
Wow!! Elect IK and become a $2 trillion economy!! :woot:

India's economic success is because of decades of hardwork dude. Right from 1990's India has constantly been working day and night on improving it's economy. We didnot get this might over night. Pakistan as of now is in a war which crippled it's economy. It will take atleast a minimum of a decade to recoup from losses. So stop dreaming and start working. UNTIL THEN...the state of pak's economy will be....

image.png

India's economic success is because of decades of hardwork dude. Right from 1990's India has constantly been working day and night on improving it's economy. We didnot get this might over night. Pakistan as of now is in a war which crippled it's economy. It will take atleast a minimum of a decade to recoup from losses. So stop dreaming and start working. UNTIL THEN...the state of pak's economy will be....

image.png

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

NEW DELHI: In a strong signal that the government does not agree with RBI's assessment of the economy, the finance ministry on Friday said India would grow at least 6% in the current financial year, citing a pickup in investment and rising investor confidence. RBI has projected the Indian economy to grow at 5.7%, which is lower than even some private forecasts.

Some updates.

So the projection of 2012-13 was 7.6% and actual is 5%.

So India bragging is not limited to this forum, Bharak Rakshak, its media or just any thing related to military. Its government brag about economic data as well. That make me suspicious of all the numbers put out by the Indian government.

5.5% this FY is a tall order for India。

I give it 4.8-5.2%。:azn:

LOL WTF is wrong with you?

There is a global recession happening in the world as we speak. Indias top markets like the EU and the US are going through though times.

Furthermore India had no economic reforms for years now.

But still India is the second fastest growing major economy in the world losers.

image.png

Hahah xD nice one ^^

Back
Top Bottom