What's new

Indian drug smuggler shot dead in Tarn Taran

It's just as well the locals recognised the dead smuggler else the BSF had already made a decision and concluded on his Nationality.....now that you have changed priorities, let me remind you, all the heroin comes from Afghanistan, once the Indian smuggler managed to enter Pakistan, it wouldn't be too difficult for him to enter Afghanistan. At the end of the day, the myth of ISI pushing drugs into India has landed flat on it's face and the crime has squarely come around and landed on the Indians. !!

An Indian who very conveniently had a Pakistani SIM. Tell me why he would have it, other than to contact someone in Pakistan? Has it been specified whether he was coming into India, or leaving it? Because the news report still very specifically says that a group of intruders was moving from your side of the border to ours, they fired when apprehended, and all but one ran back. Since the one dead guy was caught with heroin, it shows that he was bringing in the stuff.

So whether he's Indian, Pakistani, or whatever doesn't matter. What matters is he was bringing drugs in from your side to ours.

Good job by Pakistan to keep harmful drugs out.

Tell me again how it's a good job by Pakistan? What they used mind control to make BSF shoot at a smuggler? :rofl:

The smuggler was coming from your side into ours, no doubt about that.

EzioAltaïr;4058890 said:
An Indian who very conveniently had a Pakistani SIM. Tell me why he would have it, other than to contact someone in Pakistan? Has it been specified whether he was coming into India, or leaving it? Because the news report still very specifically says that a group of intruders was moving from your side of the border to ours, they fired when apprehended, and all but one ran back. Since the one dead guy was caught with heroin, it shows that he was bringing in the stuff.

So whether he's Indian, Pakistani, or whatever doesn't matter. What matters is he was bringing drugs in from your side to ours.

Mate, the likes of say America and Russia make Bombs and Missiles and other weapons of death and destruction.....but at the end of the day what matters is who purchases and worse, then uses them......most of these narcotics come from Afghanistan....prey that you don't share a common border with that unlawful country.....besides India it'self is a major producer of opium and hub of drug trafficking.....i have already posted the link for that. !!

Mate, the likes of say America and Russia make Bombs and Missiles and other weapons of death and destruction.....but at the end of the day what matters is who purchases and worse, then uses them......most of these narcotics come from Afghanistan....prey that you don't share a common border with that unlawful country.....besides India it'self is a major producer of opium and hub of drug trafficking.....i have already posted the link for that. !!

Crime in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is located between two major illicit opium producing centres in Asia – the Golden Crescent comprising Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran and the Golden Triangle comprising Burma, Thailand and Laos.[18] Because of such geographical location, India experiences large amount of drug trafficking through the borders.[19] India is the world's largest producer of licit opium for the pharmaceutical trade.[20] But an undetermined quantity of opium is diverted to illicit international drug markets.[20]
India is a transshipment point for heroin from Southwest Asian countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan and from Southeast Asian countries like Burma, Laos, and Thailand.[21] Heroin is smuggled from Pakistan and Burma, with some quantities transshipped through Nepal.[21] Most heroin shipped from India are destined for Europe.[21] There have been reports of heroin smuggled from Mumbai to Nigeria for further export.[21]

All I see is India being a victim, not a perpetrator. :lol:

Golden Crescent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Golden Crescent is the name given to one of Asia's two principal areas of illicit opium production (with the other being the Golden Triangle), located at the crossroads of Central, South, and Western Asia. This space overlaps three nations, Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan, whose mountainous peripheries define the crescent, though only Afghanistan and Pakistan produce opium, with Iran being a consumer and trans-shipment route for the smuggled opiates.[1]

Lol, poor Pakistan. The BSF shot one Indian smuggler, and now Pakistan is a victim? It's still the largest lane for bringing drugs in, regardless of where they originate.

Crime in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An estimated $4 billion is generated from drug trafficking in Pakistan.[5]

That's 1.67% of your entire nominal GDP, or about 0.77% of your PPP GDP. That is not a small number by the way, considering that smuggling happens very cheaply, there's no taxes, and a large amount is still unaccounted for.

Do you really need more? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom