What's new

Indian drug smuggler shot dead in Tarn Taran

congrats BSF for not letting your menace into our country :cheers:

corrected :agree:
Yep I stand corrected on his nationality.
But 10kg. heroine he was having in his possession was still being imported from Pakistan.

You guys are sick short minded AzzHoless Five fingers are not Same so every 1 is not same i am happy that they killed Him instead of shooting behead all these Criminal of societies And dude that mentality will get you no where Pakistan's are same humans like any other country all that bullshit on media about blaming ISI shows your Incompetence you guys cant do a damm thing and after that blame Pakistan for doing that U r reported 2 jCKZZ
New link changes his nationality only, barring that everything is still same, heroine was still being smuggled from Pakistan.

What goes around, comes around.....@ Indian members....it's never too late to realise and accept that India is no fairy land....all those i quoted above, pointing fingers at Pakistan...well what can you do with those fingers now.........
This is how you guys often fall victim to your own media's propaganda. !!

What goes around, comes around.....@ Indian members....it's never too late to realise and accept that India is no fairy land....all those i quoted above, pointing fingers at Pakistan...well what can you do with those fingers now.........
The link you posted is also from Indian daily so your argument of media propaganda falls flat.

These Drug traffickers work both ways ,it's not hidden truth but all this doesn't changes the fact that Heroine was being smuggled from Pakistan.
I guess ”What goes comes around” proverb suits more on Pakistan .

Still drug send from Pakistan.

Good job done by BSF, no mercy for these kind of people no matter he belongs to any country.

The link you posted is also from Indian daily so your argument of media propaganda falls flat.

These Drug traffickers work both ways ,it's not hidden truth but all this doesn't changes the fact that Heroine was being smuggled from Pakistan.
I guess ”What goes comes around” proverb suits more on Pakistan .

It's just as well the locals recognised the dead smuggler else the BSF had already made a decision and concluded on his Nationality.....now that you have changed priorities, let me remind you, all the heroin comes from Afghanistan, once the Indian smuggler managed to enter Pakistan, it wouldn't be too difficult for him to enter Afghanistan. At the end of the day, the myth of ISI pushing drugs into India has landed flat on it's face and the crime has squarely come around and landed on the Indians. !!

Both the countries should start a joint operation against these networks.Drugs make life hell.

It's just as well the locals recognised the dead smuggler else the BSF had already made a decision and concluded on his Nationality.....now that you have changed priorities, let me remind you, all the heroin comes from Afghanistan, once the Indian smuggler managed to enter Pakistan, it wouldn't be too difficult for him to enter Afghanistan. At the end of the day, the myth of ISI pushing drugs into India has landed flat on it's face and the crime has squarely come around and landed on the Indians. !!

Not yet, as his 3 accomplice fled back to Pakistan and without ascertaining their nationality it's like shooting in dark.Well it may be the case that this man was hired by ISI, who knows since he is dead and his friends are back in their safe santuary.

Good job by Pakistan to keep harmful drugs out.

So you want to say an Indian entered into Afghanista throw Pakistan and came back with high amount of drug and no one notice him?

Reality is that he got this drug within Pakistan not from Afghanistan your logic is simply laughable.

Good job by Pakistan to keep harmful drugs out.

Pakistan?

I think you didn't read it correctly our BSF kill him.

Poor jokers they always forget the one finger at you to 3 fingers at me rule. lolz.

Back
Top Bottom