What's new

Indian diplomat whose arrest and strip-search in NYC drew protests is indicted again

Now that your first BS has been proven wrong , you have come up with another one .

I am quoting it so that people can read it and have a good laugh .... :lol:
You can laugh at whateva makes you happy but I was little confused about this whole episode from start and the biggest issue was why even a single indian is not taking the side of that poor servant and are blind to their ordeal. By telling that servant was a christian it explains its all.
But another thing you blinds cant see is its a shame on the face of secular india and you cant laugh it off as whole world can see the defiant india under that laughter . You guys have no courage to side the right side of any issue . What suits yr interest and religious zeal is right everything else is wrong if this psyche persists I can see india breaking into many parts on the line of ethnicity and religion . Modi and his likes will speed up this process. Congrats to SECULAR indians and HINDUS.

You can laugh at whateva makes you happy but I was little confused about this whole episode from start and the biggest issue was why even a single indian is not taking the side of that poor servant and are blind to their ordeal. By telling that servant was a christian it explains its all.
But another thing you blinds cant see is its a shame on the face of secular india and you cant laugh it off as whole world can see the defiant india under that laughter . You guys have no courage to side the right side of any issue . What suits yr interest and religious zeal is right everything else is wrong if this psyche persists I can see india breaking into many parts on the line of ethnicity and religion . Modi and his likes will speed up this process. Congrats to SECULAR indians and HINDUS.
Well said nothing can explain better yindoos culture and mentality but don't expect yindoss to feel the suffering of that poor Christian family they will keep ranting:nono:

Op will now shag himself to sleep .

You people don't have a backbone . They killed your 24 soldiers in a drone strike and DID NOT APOLOZISE . sill you people will lick and scrape mud of their feet whereas we stand up for ourselves .

She is in India and she is FREE . What did your poor soldiers got after that strike . Oh wait Death .

Now pick up your pom-pom and dance .

It was necessary to show how much "asian tiger" actually weighs in this world..

Is she confined in US jail or she is enjoying back in India? That much "asian tiger" weighs.

All indictments are for US public consumption.

Well said nothing can explain better yindoos culture and mentality but don't expect yindoss to feel the suffering of that poor Christian family they will keep ranting:nono:

Yep .... please shed more crocodile tears and cry us a river ...... :argh:

PS : If you get a -ve rating , deleting the post will not remove it ..... I tried ..... :lol:

New York (CNN) -- The Indian diplomat whose arrest sparked a diplomatic row with India has again been indicted by the federal government and faces arrest if she returns to the United States, federal prosecutors said Friday.
Devyani Khobragade faces one count of visa fraud and one count of making false statements for allegedly lying on a visa application about how much she paid her housekeeper, according to the indictment filed in a Manhattan federal court Friday.

An arrest warrant also was issued, said Jerika Richardson, spokeswoman for the United States attorney's office for the Southern District of New York.

The fresh indictment comes just days after the original indictment against Khobragade was dismissed by a federal judge who agreed with her lawyers' assertion that she was protected under diplomatic immunity at the time of the first indictment.

Federal prosecutors signaled Monday that a new indictment was likely.

Khobragade, who left the United States in January, now works for the Indian Ministry of External Affairs in Delhi.

Her attorney, Daniel Arshack, declined comment Friday. "The government of India will respond in due course," he said in a statement.

She was originally arrested and strip-searched by federal agents in New York City in December 2013. On January 9, a federal grand jury indicted her on one count of visa fraud and one count of making false statements, the same charges she now faces.

Khobragade filed a motion to dismiss the charges, claiming she was "cloaked in diplomatic immunity at the time of her arrest," according to court documents.

A federal judge agreed on Monday, ruling that Khobragade was "appointed a Counselor to the Permanent Mission of India to the United Nations, a position that cloaked her with full diplomatic immunity," according to court documents. She was appointed to that position on January 8, one day before her first indictment.

"Even if Khobragade had no immunity at the time of her arrest and has none now, her acquisition of immunity during the pendency of proceedings mandates dismissal," U.S. District Judge Shira Scheindlin wrote.

"The government may not proceed on an indictment obtained when Khobragade was immune from the jurisdiction of the court," Scheindlin ruled.

Arshack on Monday said Khobragade was pleased "the rule of law has prevailed."

India's external affairs spokesman, Syed Akbaruddin, issued a statement then welcoming the ruling.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut @nuclearpak
No source article with false claims like strip search
and it comes the day after the court removes the case against Indian diplomat

plz close the thread

You people don't have a backbone . They killed your 24 soldiers in a drone strike and DID NOT APOLOZISE . sill you people will lick and scrape mud of their feet whereas we stand up for ourselves .

She is in India and she is FREE . What did your poor soldiers got after that strike . Oh wait Death .

I guess the incident you were referring to was discussed on this forum and we also know the following blockade of US supplies for months.
AND here is the apology Clinton apologizes to Pakistan for airstrike deaths, says supply lines to re-open | Fox News

But I m sure you wont be able to see it as yu guys become blind to whateva doesn't suit yr interests in that case here is the video also
Hillary Clinton apologises to Pakistan for NATO airstrike that killed 24 troops Video: NDTV.com

But you guys are still unable to see my point. In the attacks on soldier those innocent soldiers were the oppressed one's and we took their side and made the worlds only super power bend infront of us but in yr diplomats case she is the cruel,oppressor and that poor servants family needs some consolation and support but they are not getting that just coz they are christian.Instead of accepting these double standards you guys are just beating around the bush with all yr bla bla bla and pointless allegations.

You know, I genuinely hope some of our dear neighbours in this thread get a role in 'Comedy nights with Kapil' Their posts are extremely hilaripus and I am sure they'd make up for great comedians.

You see, we have what it takes to stand for our rights and honour.Can you say the same?

An Indian diplomat with diplomatic immunity gets charged in US and we throw the American diplomat out of India.
Just a little to our west, an American kills a Pakistani in broad daylight and gets off the hook by paying blood money!!Not to mention the daily pounding by drones, among many many other things..

No wonder you are frustrated..But that is good actually.It means you still have a little bit of self-respect left in you.Not like the other guy who takes every word from an American as the absolute truth..

Your delusions .

But another thing you blinds cant see is its a shame on the face of secular india and you cant laugh it off as whole world can see the defiant india under that laughter .

More delusions .

You guys have no courage to side the right side of any issue .

You must be talking about your country .

What suits yr interest and religious zeal is right everything else is wrong if this psyche persists I can see india breaking into many parts on the line of ethnicity and religion .

Another delusion

Modi and his likes will speed up this process. Congrats to SECULAR indians and HINDUS.

Looks like you are afraid of Modi becoming PM .

I guess the incident you were referring to was discussed on this forum and we also know the following blockade of US supplies for months.
AND here is the apology Clinton apologizes to Pakistan for airstrike deaths, says supply lines to re-open | Fox News

But I m sure you wont be able to see it as yu guys become b

But I m sure you wont be able to see it as yu guys become blind to whateva doesn't suit yr interests in that case here is the video also
Hillary Clinton apologises to Pakistan for NATO airstrike that killed 24 troops Video: NDTV.com

But you guys are still unable to see my point. In the attacks on soldier those innocent soldiers were the oppressed one's and we took their side and made the worlds only super power bend infront of us but in yr diplomats case she is the cruel,oppressor and that poor servants family needs some consolation and support but they are not getting that just coz they are christian.Instead of accepting these double standards you guys are just beating around the bush with all yr bla bla bla and pointless allegations.

You are great Paajee ab ye papi yindoos bhage gai yahan se. They are nothing more than a fart on this world's face:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and was there a special reason to change the title????
First you were crying about source and now title just open that page and you will see this written in bold letters right on Top in case you are not blind.
"Indian diplomat whose arrest and strip-search in NYC drew protests is indicted again"

I just added despite all indian pleadings as we all know kaise hath jor jor k you guys got that cunning and corrupt lady into delhi.

Clinton was not the president lol . YOu guys are so easy to feel . And you have no point . YOu are a simple minded troll who is getting a good beating in this thread .

And We took their side and made the worlds only super power bend in front of us .

Dood Force of Delusion is extremely strong in you .

And rest of your post is more rotten then your thoughts . Diplomat herself is from a "Low Cast" . If we were not supporting her you would be the first one to beat your spindly rib cage and cry .

Take care of your Shias and hazaras who are getting systematically massacred so badly tey are taking dangerous boat trip to Australia and dying in the way .

But I m sure you wont be able to see it as yu guys become b

You are great Paajee ab ye papi yindoos bhage gai yahan se. They are nothing more than a fart on this world's face:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What happened after blockade ?? Few more dollars to your faces and you people back to scraping mud of their boots again .

First you were crying about source and now title just open that page and you will see this written in bold letters right on Top in case you are not blind.
"Indian diplomat whose arrest and strip-search in NYC drew protests is indicted again"

I just added despite all indian pleadings as we all know kaise hath jor jor k you guys got that cunning and corrupt lady into delhi.

Haath jorna is better than doing sajdah day and night infront of US so bad you get scar on your forehead .

Back
Top Bottom