What's new

Indian Diaspora in USA

It's due to selective immigration.

Indians in the diaspora were usually selected for their skills, and in a population of 1.2 billion, even a poor and destitute 3rd world country will have a small percentage of skilled workers.

It's just that a "small percentage" of 1.2 billion people can be quite large.

All one has to do is look at the difference between Indian British or Indian Americans.... and Indians in India!

Why do they have completely different income, educational attainment, skill-sets, and patent levels?

Because the Western countries only let in the most prosperous of Indians.

Believe me, before I opened this thread..I already knew that the 'Young Turks' video will be posted as OP..Why? Because indians are obsessed under-achievers that post their praise again and again and again..

This video has been posted here 12 times atleast!!!

Have you ever seen Americans posting videos like this? No. Why? Because they are "achievers"...They don't have to pat their backs to ensure themselves "look, we are good too".

1.2 billion population, so much land..and india still hasn't performed to its potential...

Majority of indians arrived in U.S on H-B1 visa...so OBVIOUSLY they'll outperform everyone...but this is not a good thing. This shows that best and brightest indians are going out of india...and india faces 'negative' braindrain...

While countries like South Korea, Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia etc have "positive braindrain"...i.e..Alot of Turks, Koreans, Malays, and Pakistanis go to West/U.S and get higher skills in science, technology, maths, education etc..and then return back to their original lands....hence fueling the high-tech growth of their respective countries. Other than Pakistan (which is in civil war for last ten years), you yourself can see that Turkey, Malaysia, and South Korea are more developed/advance nations than india.

So there is nothing to be proud of..Best minds of india really shine in west..no doubt..but ask yourself, is this really what you want?

Indians in the diaspora were usually selected for their skills, and in a population of 1.2 billion, even a poor and destitute 3rd world country will have a small percentage of skilled workers.

All one has to do is look at the difference between Indian British or Indian Americans.... and Indians in India!

Why do they have completely different income, educational attainment, skill-sets, and patent levels?

This is interesting in a way it's like a laboratory environment, where real live human beings are breeding selectively, only the best of them are marrying each other, who knows it might increase the indian average IQ :P but then again hard to dent 1.2 billion ppl

Believe me, before I opened this thread..I already knew that the 'Young Turks' video will be posted as OP..Why? Because indians are obsessed under-achievers that post their praise again and again and again..

Have you ever seen Americans posting videos like this? No. Why? Because they are "achievers"...They don't have to pat their backs to ensure themselves "look, we are good too".

1.2 billion population, so much land..and india still hasn't performed to its potential...

Majority of indians arrived in U.S on H-B1 visa...so OBVIOUSLY they'll outperform everyone...but this is not a good thing. This shows that best and brightest indians are going out of india...and india faces 'negative' braindrain...

While countries like South Korea, Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia etc have "positive braindrain"...i.e..Alot of Turks, Koreans, Malays, and Pakistanis go to West/U.S and get higher skills in science, technology, maths, education etc..and then return back to their original lands....hence fueling the high-tech growth of their respective countries. Other than Pakistan (which is in civil war for last ten years), you yourself can see that Turkey, Malaysia, and South Korea are more developed/advance nations than india.

So there is nothing to be proud of..Best minds of india really shine in west..no doubt..but ask yourself, is this really what you want?

A friend of mine showed me that 2030 White slaves video. I heard that it came from this site, and then I ended up signing up.

It is spreading like wildfire everywhere. Pretty crazy that they have such thoughts.

Hope it's only a tiny minority, but I'm seeing things like this time and time again.

This is interesting in a way it's like a laboratory environment, where real live human beings are breeding selectively, only the best of them are marrying each other, who knows it might increase the indian average IQ :P but then again hard to dent 1.2 billion ppl

That is the problem. When you have a group of people who have very little in the way of an education, and they see that their counterparts in the USA are topping everyone else, they automatically presume it must be due to their inherent cultural, national, and/or racial/genetic superiority.

They don't realize that the reason is because even the top 1% of a "low IQ" population will be really intelligent, and having 1.2 billion people means that you will have quite a few of them.

Still, these "1 percent" can't do anything to drag the long chain of the "99 percent" with them into peace and prosperity, so they are very desperate to leave for the high-IQ countries of the West, where they can be with people of the same intelligence, education, and way of thinking.

Indians living in America probably don't feel very much confidence when looking at Indians in India, while Indians in India feel like they are very close to enslaving the White race.

I dont see you going back to pakistan.Tell me why would any one go back to India after they land a good job in USA?

I dont see you going back to pakistan.Tell me why would any one go back to India after they land a good job in USA?

lol...how do you know I won't go back to Pakistan?

PS..I didn't come here on H-B1 visa...the point is..best brains of indians are coming to west..living india is disarray...

PS..I didn't come here on H-B1 visa...the point is..best brains of indians are coming to west..living india is disarray...

I guessed that ... :cheesy:

You must have ensnared a white girl on cam or tourist as most Pakistanis do or married a Muslim as permanent resident Muslim guests living in the West are allowed to bring in spouses even if they are crippled or blind or mentally retarded... and then you breed like rats producing a cricket team and you want to be treated more than equals. ..... and then the same old story starts.

You must have ensnared a white girl on cam or tourist as most Pakistanis do or married a Muslim as permanent resident Muslim guests living in the West are allowed to bring in spouses even if they are crippled or blind or mentally retarded... and then you breed like rats producing a cricket team and you want to be treated more than equals. ..... and then the same old story starts.

No, I'm not an indian cow p!ss drinker... :lol:

Stfu and move on....

Even china has more than 1.2 billion population,i dont to reply to the 3rd world part because that might hurt your EGO.

Is the discussion about Indian in American and Indians in India. its not comparison.

so as per you western countries has different parameters for different countries.plz do some reserch.

man.....i do agree with u.....negative braindrain is our problem...watz the point of shinning in west if u cant do anything for ur own motherland

Back
Top Bottom