What's new

Indian Diaspora in USA

man.....i do agree with u.....negative braindrain is our problem...watz the point of shinning in west if u cant do anything for ur own motherland

What is the point of staying in India if you can't find funding for your own project? (I am talking about my own experience) Atleast the diaspora sends crucial forex - $69 billion last year alone which the local Indians spend on frivolous stuff like gold. Until the point there are fundings for projects available in India, one can't do much. Remember not all are born with silver spoons and belong to normal middle class families whose parents huff and puff and pay for the children's education.

Guys its jus a turks video....why do u people take it so seriously???.....and then bring in class, IQ , pay , cow pi$$, china and their pakistani side kicks , H1B , 1.2 biillion and waaaaaat not ...........dont u guys have something important to do in ur lives ??? yeah we are a 1.2 billion 3 rd world low IQ people......now please atleast discuss something that is worth discussing

What is the point of staying in India if you can't find funding for your own project? (I am talking about my own experience) Atleast the diaspora sends crucial forex - $69 billion last year along which the local Indians spend on frivolous stuff like gold. Until the point there are fundings for projects available in India, one can't do much. Remember not all are born with silver spoons and belong to normal middle class families whose parents huff and puff and pay for the children's education.

yeah.......then u feel bad when people say india this and that....how can india develop when its best minds are leaving ....ok gain ur knowledge and come back do something fr ur own people.....but why would an indian leave usa for india...isn it ??

I don't understand what you are saying...

First its not comparision between Indians in america and Indians in India,,its comparision for different diaspora in US. You talk about 1.2 billion population i belive china has more than that.
Its not like they dont give chance to talented from other countries.

yeah.......then u feel bad when people say india this and that....how can india develop when its best minds are leaving ....ok gain ur knowledge and come back do something fr ur own people.....but why would an indian leave usa for india...isn it ??

That is what many in the diaspora are doing including myself - It does not matter where we reside - it is about what we are doing for India - investments which provided jobs for the local people - so mate hold off the high horses. Do you think that India does not have the brains today? It is the policies which is hurting India - Governmental policies which does not provide the investment atmosphere needed with the focus being elsewhere.

No, I'm not an indian cow p!ss drinker... :lol:

Stfu and move on....

You regularly and obediently drink and eat much worse.... the saliva and spit of other people.

Muslims are encouraged to eat from the same plate.. rice with gravies and soups....with your bare hands or teaspoons. and what are you putting in your mouth all the while???????? Something very sticky, when you eat food from the same plate????

You regularly and obediently drink and eat much worse.... the saliva and spit of other people.

Muslims are encouraged to eat from the same plate.. rice with gravies and soups....with your bare hands or teaspoons. and what are you putting in your mouth all the while???????? Something very sticky, when you eat food from the same plate????

What? :rofl:

Your ramblings are not even comprehensible....

That is what many in the diaspora are doing including myself - It does not matter where we reside - it is about what we are doing for India - investments which provided jobs for the local people - so mate hold off the high horses. Do you think that India does not have the brains today? It is the policies which is hurting India - Governmental policies which does not provide the investment atmosphere needed with the focus being elsewhere.

dude in every hi-fi college over here...iit, nit u name it ....people are dreaming for packages...not what they can do for india.....ask anyone they will say "foregn jaunga fir india kon waps aaega dollers ki job chhor ke"....its happening everywhere...anyone who gets the slightest opprtunity leaves the country....

u might be right but i am sayin wat i m seeing around myself........

First its not comparision between Indians in america and Indians in India,,its comparision for different diaspora in US. You talk about 1.2 billion population i belive china has more than that.
Its not like they dont give chance to talented from other countries.

Many Chinese were not selected for their intelligence. In fact, the earliest Chinese came to America as laborers to build the railroads.

While the growth rate of Chinese Americans is declining, the growth rate of Indian Americans has surpassed not only them, but most other Asians. They are desperate to leave India, while Chinese are not.

From 2000-2010, Chinese grew by 38%, Koreans 33%, and Japanese -1.2%, while Indians grew at 70%

dude dont fall to their levels

lol...how do you know I won't go back to Pakistan?

PS..I didn't come here on H-B1 visa...the point is..best brains of indians are coming to west..living india is disarray...

because that is the reality. Not only pakistanis but all South Asians stay back and don't go back to their countries. I know it I am from India. And even if they go after a couple of months of hassle corruption lack of better roads electricity water traffic problem they all come back. I know many families who moved back to India only to come back after a month lol
And i dont even know how you brought hindu cow and **** in a reply :/ Is it so tough to talk without insulting any ones religion

Many Chinese were not selected for their intelligence. In fact, the earliest Chinese came to America as laborers to build the railroads.

While the growth rate of Chinese Americans is declining, the growth rate of Indian Americans has surpassed not only them, but most other Asians. They are desperate to leave India, while Chinese are not.

From 2000-2010, Chinese grew by 38%, Koreans 33%, and Japanese -1.2%, while Indians grew at 70%

what made you think they are desperate to leave.young guys are being offered jobs while in final year of the college.and the salaries they are offering you wont belive.US companies come here and recrute them and take them.

what made you think they are desperate to leave.young guys are being offered jobs while in final year of the college.and the salaries they are offering you wont belive.US companies come here and recrute them and take them.

Like I said, Indian Americans are smart people. I never denied this. I simply said that the reason is because they are the very very top of a huge population, and this is therefore not a reflection of India.

Indian American GDP per capita is around $90,000. So, if the average Indian showed no genetic differences in intelligence compared to the average Indian American, then the Indian GDP would be $109 trillion at the current population of 1.21 billion people.

So you actually believe this? India will have a GDP 7x larger than the USA, just as soon as you get that inequality fixed?

because that is the reality. Not only pakistanis but all South Asians stay back and don't go back to their countries. I know it I am from India. And even if they go after a couple of months of hassle corruption lack of better roads electricity water traffic problem they all come back. I know many families who moved back to India only to come back after a month lol
And i dont even know how you brought hindu cow and **** in a reply :/ Is it so tough to talk without insulting any ones religion

Hindu cow p!ss sh!t wasn't directed at you. The young guy/new member brought Muslims from nowhere into the discussion and how we breed like rats and blah blah..I just responded to him in one line..it wasn't directed at you but him and his retarded views...

Back
Top Bottom