What's new

Indian Dhruv helicopters dismally fail in Ecuador

i didn't know that pakistan news agencies have magic ball....btw can you pls tell me that in which year war against terror is going to end...

The same year India starts thinking straight lets go of Kashmir ........ Then these militants will have no excuse

The same year India starts thinking straight lets go of Kashmir ........ Then these militants will have no excuse

They will always have an excuse.That's why it's called an excuse.
But seriously, these reports always originate from the source and are normally substantiated by interviews. This is nothing but an opinion piece that has been wrapped up to look like a representation of facts (to PWFI's credit,so was that video)

like this one:

Thats not made by pakistan but chinese ,you can do similar to our Su 30mki ,really don't care about..
On topic he's right about .You guys getting really jealous..

Last edited by a moderator:
And you will always have an excuse to find fault in us

I'm faulting the media report not you. If you find it substantiated, I'll publicly acknowledge I was wrong. Ping me when you do.

@ vibs, the crash is not only the issue..

Dhruv is not only accident prone, overly priced and having maintenance support issues, it also comes with the Indian tendency of creating dependence and over invoicing, which make even costlier options from other countries more palatable, say observers "Jealous Pakistani Fanboys", Right??

file.php

29909627.jpg

31240704.jpg

90722423.jpg

And Ecuadorian officials with LCH.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom