What's new

Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

I removed the video upon your request. didnt mean to offend.

Americans are super power and they know they can get away with it.

i know you didn't
Karma usually does bite one in the *** , every super power ends so will America

NO Christmas presents for these morons living in India ....

Last edited:
I am just the messenger

Thanks for posting this. And I don't blame you. But yeah could see her face "clearly". :lol:

Please remove the video as many will go bonkers on seeing this fake video attempt to fan more outrage.

I won't be surprised as many times spies have been sent as employees of Consulate even by US in the past.

Why does the councilor's father termed maid as CIA agent?
Anyhow, reaction of Indian govt. clearly suggest that this khobragade was no truly a diplomat!
Does some Indian knows, how many women Councillors India have appointed to US in past?

Why does the councilor's father termed maid as CIA agent?Anyhow, reaction of Indian govt. clearly suggest that this khobragade was no truly a diplomat!Does some Indian knows, how many women Councillors India have appointed to US in past?
That's where the case is getting murky. Why the entire family of maid was taken to US ? May be she was paid off to trap the diplomat.

I can't say anything for certain. But we all know that Indian govt. wouldn't have made such noise without something. Either they are doing it because of media outburst or due to something else.

But again, I again say that I am speculating.

That's where the case is getting murky. Why the entire family of maid was taken to US ? May be she was paid off to trap the diplomat.

I can't say anything for certain. But we all know that Indian govt. wouldn't have made such noise without something. Either they are doing it because of media outburst or due to something else.

But again, I again say that I am speculating.

As far i know maid belonged to Indian embassy!
As a personal remark, why not the family of Indian maid be allowed to accompany!
What is the rule of family re-union of Indian diplomat servants?

Yeah, She is our Agent 007 licensed to kill!! The author is hallucinating and is very good on conspiracy theories!! OMG!!:lol:

As a personal remark, why not the family of Indian maid be allowed to accompany!

The Maids father works in the U.S Embessy for 10 years and Maid is responsible for theft of documents and mobile few months earlier but NYPD refused to act on it .

Also Govt. allowed Maid free plane tickets to go to and from India for vacation ....

Family of the maid was flown in on 10 December just before the arrest, plane tickets paid by US.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom