What's new

Indian delegation explores defense ties with Saudi Arabia

Poor indians and their complexes.
Poor or rich that does not matters...ultimately we are going to create the defence ties with Saudi Arabia .....
and one more thing a poor successor is greater achivement than a rich failure....

rite.... Indians always live in dreams.............. great

yes...we indians are always live in dreams and thats gives us an inspiration to take our country farther....
but everytime pakistanis live in dream,its always converted to nightmare...(like pakistan-Afghanistan relation earlier and now pakistan-Saudi Arabia relation)......:D

Good news we need to develop deeper defence ties with Saudi Arabia and Turkey to isolate our enemy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thts the max number of smilies i can put....

Isolate Pak? really... LOL....

Take a look at our relations:
Joint AF,navy,Army ex with Turkey n KSA.

KSA:

Training saudi soldiers.

Presence of SSG,ARMY,PAF in KSA...

Maintain 2 divisions on emergency bases if KSA needs help.

Nuclear umbrella to KSA.

SSG protecting saudi royals.

PAF training saudi pilots.

PA trainig saudi soldiers... set up many training schools in KSA....

Turkey:

HIT,GIDS helping aslan with armour n other stuff of Altay.

Bought FACs,CnC systems,naval guns,pantar howitzer(tot),have soldiers,sailors,pilots,SF of both countries involved in joint ex. every year aswell as training cources ,exchange students...Milgem corvette,Pak asked turkey to sideline india frm important conference -afghanistan,denied naval guns to india...PA interested in ATAK heli.... Gul train.. easy visa process(on airport)... etc etc.

LOL at india and frustrated indians like urself.

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani said measures had been adopted to stop attacks from Afghanistan into the western borders of Pakistani, Geo News reported Thursday.

He was talking to media men after witnessing the Pak-Saudi joint military exercises Samsam-IV along with the visiting Prince Lieutenant General (Staff) Khalid Bin Bandar Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, Commander Royal Saudi Land Forces.

The COAS added that the army had conducted operations in troubled areas and it was now the responsibility of the civilian administration to control the situation.

COAS said the solution to every problem was not an army operation. "The army's role is only to normalize the situation but it could not remain stationed in an area indefinitely," he added.

Lauding Saudi Arabia's role in Afghanistan, General Kayani termed it as significant.

[video]http://rslf.gov.sa/Arabic/MediaCenter/News/PublishingImages/headquarters/SAMSAM%204/2/DSC_4041.JPG[/video]

More hubris by poor indians, we are already training their soldiers.

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani said measures had been adopted to stop attacks from Afghanistan into the western borders of Pakistani, Geo News reported Thursday.

He was talking to media men after witnessing the Pak-Saudi joint military exercises Samsam-IV along with the visiting Prince Lieutenant General (Staff) Khalid Bin Bandar Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, Commander Royal Saudi Land Forces.

The COAS added that the army had conducted operations in troubled areas and it was now the responsibility of the civilian administration to control the situation.

COAS said the solution to every problem was not an army operation. "The army's role is only to normalize the situation but it could not remain stationed in an area indefinitely," he added.

Lauding Saudi Arabia's role in Afghanistan, General Kayani termed it as significant.

[video]http://rslf.gov.sa/Arabic/MediaCenter/News/PublishingImages/headquarters/SAMSAM%204/2/DSC_4041.JPG[/video]

More hubris by poor indians, we are already training their soldiers.

Give the source mate.....

Didnt u see the source in his post?

http://rslf.gov.sa/Arabic/MediaCenter/News/PublishingImages/headquarters/SAMSAM 4/2/DSC_4041.JPG

Lol.. saudi coas was there...witnessing the mountain warfare training of saudi soldiers by PA!

We also have training schools in KSA... built,manned by PA officers... SSG protecting saudi royals,PAF training saudi pilots... not to forget saudi officers in our various military institutions like arty school,NDU,armour school,infantry school,SSG HQ,PN institutes etc.

Press Release
No PR216/2011-ISPR Dated: September 23, 2011
Rawalpindi - September 23, 2011:

A three weeks long joint Exercise (AL-SAMSAAM-IV-2011) between Pakistan Army and Royal Saudi Land Forces, will be conducted by end of this month near Jhelum. The joint Exercise aims at familiarization and sharing of knowledge through a comprehensive training programme in real time. This will also include combined training at unit and brigade level to practice drills and procedures in low intensity conflict operations. The Exercise will enhance the combat efficiency, of participating troops against terrorism operations.

Pakistan Army and Saudi Land Forces Joint Exercises "AL-SAMSAAM" series are being conducted on biennial basis since 2004. First two exercises of the series AL-SAMSAAM-I & II were conducted in Pakistan in 2004 and 2006, respectively.
AL-SAMSAAM-III whereas, was conducted in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2009.

It may be recalled that Pakistan and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia enjoy close brotherly relations since their inception. This relationship has matured and strengthened further over the years and has long history of deep rooted cooperation. Joint Military Exercises between armies of two brotherly countries aim to enhance existing bilateral relations and to benefit from each other’s experience in Counter Terrorism Operations.

2656.jpg

2657.jpg

DSC_3205.JPG

DSC_3312.JPG

13.jpg

DSC_4041.JPG

2656.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand what India's point is... Saudi's have already been taken. Do you guys think that the Saudi's will opt buying India's nuclear bombs rather than Pakistan's who have supported them for years with no issues? Do you think that the Saudis will consider buying the failed Tejas instead of F-15s, Eurofighters, etc. If you know Saudi people personally then you should also know by now that they are smart and won't make any big changes globally due to their rather conservative approach. Oh yeah by the way I think its you Indians that are suffering from wet dreams because believe it or not you can see the pic yourself already posted above. You can't erase history. Last but not the least, as long as India has good relations with Iran, then you should forget everything. You should only understand by now that the Saudis are just testing your 'ties' nothing special.

I don't understand what India's point is... Saudi's have already been taken. Do you guys think that the Saudi's will opt buying India's nuclear bombs rather than Pakistan's who have supported them for years with no issues? Do you think that the Saudis will consider buying the failed Tejas instead of F-15s, Eurofighters, etc. If you know Saudi people personally then you should also know by now that they are smart and won't make any big changes globally due to their rather conservative approach. Oh yeah by the way I think its you Indians that are suffering from wet dreams because believe it or not you can see the pic yourself already posted above. You can't erase history. Last but not the least, as long as India has good relations with Iran, then you should forget everything. You should only understand by now that the Saudis are just testing your 'ties' nothing special.

Are you worried?....You sure seem like it.....

Dont understand the Pakistani contention. Why Saudi cant have defence ties with India ?? Because you guys train their soldiers ??

I'm nor worried I'm telling you the facts. I know about Saudi's more than you know cuz I was born there and lived almost half of my life there. This is a defence forum buddy. This is where you communicate your knowledge not where you think who is worried or not.

Saudi can't expand defense relation with India due to Pakistan
we have deep defense relations even some foreign media is talking about pak-saudia atomic bomb
pak-saudi atomic bomb....ha!! ....don't make me laugh:D

The news is about India explores defense ties with Saudi Arabia! Its not about how it will impact pakistan....We all know Saudi's have good defense relations with pak...But India is just improving its own defense relation with Saudi's! Simple!

Back
Top Bottom